OFFICIAL D'ANGELO RUSSELL (2yr, $37M, pg. 2749)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2856, 2857, 2858 ... 2909, 2910, 2911  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:58 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
kikanga wrote:
Hanging from Rafters wrote:
defense wrote:

I wouldn't go over 20 mil a year.

lol! And wouldn’t go over 17 ships either with that philosophy

We just gotta see how things play out. Just like last year.

If he balls out in the playoffs. And we win a chip.
Or,
If he isn't the reason why we get eliminated.

DLO will get paid what he wants.

In the meantime. Defense's take is fine. He's the starting PG on a 9th seed.

Well thats not too true...He can play great all he wants. He can play great every playoff. However which ever the one where we get kicked out..im looking at him being the scape goat and majority reason we didnt go however far. Welp ..just like last year.

Not sure about that... No one scape goat anyone here unless they're playing bad. That's the reason DLO got scapegoated last year.

With how close the Nuggets series were. If DLO just shot close to his average we most likely win that series and the title.
kfkilla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:46 pm    Post subject:

miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
kikanga wrote:
defense wrote:

Or,

Well thats not too true...He can play great all he wants. He can play great every playoff. However which ever the one where we get kicked out..im looking at him being the scape goat and majority reason we didnt go however far. Welp ..just like last year.

Not sure about that... No one scape goat anyone here unless they're playing bad. That's the reason DLO got scapegoated last year.

With how close the Nuggets series were. If DLO just shot close to his average we most likely win that series and the title.

Nope. Their top two played better than our top two. The end.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:49 pm    Post subject:

kfkilla wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
kikanga wrote:
defense wrote:

Or,

Nope. Their top two played better than our top two. The end.

I’m not sure if we win if DLo plays better in that Denver series. It’s probably impossible to know.
But if he maintains his regular season stats this postseason. Nobody should blame him if we lose a series.
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:13 pm    Post subject:

miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
kikanga wrote:
defense wrote:

Or,

ohhh thats a lie ...keep up the good work buddie.

You really wont to play the "if" game

if THA KANG would have shot and made those threes he was jacking up..maybe you would have won.

IF AD was not half all star - half g-leuager..just maybe.

IF Ham had a half of a brain..maybe...

You want me to contnue?
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:21 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
kikanga wrote:
defense wrote:

Or,

if THA KANG would have shot and made those threes he was jacking up..maybe you would have won.

You want me to contnue?

How is it a lie... We lost an average 6 points per game that series..

Your man DLO averaged 17.4ppg 48% and 41% 3fg last season. Then went to put up 6.3ppg shooting 32% and 13% 3fg from the field that series. That's a 11.1ppg drop off on a series we lost by 6ppg. That is straight Houdini act of a performance.

Take some accountability and just admit he sucked that series. Which deserved all the scape goating he received.

If DLO continues to play well no one is scapegoating him. I have given him plenty of flowers this season.
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:08 pm    Post subject:

miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
kikanga wrote:
defense wrote:

Or,

You want me to contnue?

Your man DLO averaged 17.4ppg 48% and 41% 3fg last season. Then went to put up 6.3ppg shooting 32% and 13% 3fg from the field that series. That's a 11.1ppg drop off on a series we lost by 6ppg. That is straight Houdini act of a performance.

Take some accountability and just admit he sucked that series. Which deserved all the scape goating he received.

If DLO continues to play well no one is scapegoating him. I have given him plenty of flowers this season.

In what world? Delusion world? What flowers? burial flowers? take a look in the game thread of when you come in and what you write....

Now lets get to....yeah YO KANG! He thought he was Steph Curry in game 3 and kept jacking up those three's ..Is that some kind of lie? Why nooooo...The goal probably became bent with all those bricks.

Your coach..brain dead self let DLO stay out there..with no adjustments or subs. HE could have put in LW? Hello? No coaching, no change of the offense...No nothing. HANDS IN MY POCKETS...DID NOTHING!

AD? AD..DDD .DUUURRR did nothing..ohh woops.. half the time in ALL THE PLAYOFFS did well HALF something..Right? CASPER...

...yeah! Lets blame the role players..not those 3 guys above.
LW got his value lowered $$$Free Agency
Bease got his value lowered $$$Free Agency
DLO got his value lowered $$$Free Agency
Troy Brown? value lowered $$$Free Agency
ANNDD Black? HE now out the league...smh.

ALL DUE TO BONE HEAD HAM!..NOW GO RUN TELL THAT!!!

By the way....errmmm
Did AD get his money lowered with his extensionl? Nope....
DID POCKETS GET FIRED FOR THAT EMBARASSMENT OF COACHING? NOPE
IF YA KANG were to had to resign last year..he wouldnt get his money/value lowered either..and you know it..Why none of this stuff happened? because it was allllll the role players fault..especially that DLO guy..right?
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:17 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:

You want me to contnue?

In what world? Delusion world? What flowers? burial flowers? take a look in the game thread of when you come in and what you write....

Now lets get to....yeah YO KANG! He thought he was Steph Curry in game 3 and kept jacking up those three's ..Is that some kind of lie? Why nooooo...The goal probably became bent with all those bricks.

Your coach..brain dead self let DLO stay out there..with no adjustments or subs. HE could have put in LW? Hello? No coaching, no change of the offense...No nothing. HANDS IN MY POCKETS...DID NOTHING!

AD? AD..DDD .DUUURRR did nothing..ohh woops.. half the time in ALL THE PLAYOFFS did well HALF something..Right? CASPER...

By the way....errmmm
IF YA KANG were to had to resign last year..he wouldnt get his money/value lowered either..and you know it..Why none of this stuff happened? because it was allllll the role players fault..especially that DLO guy..right?

You're all over the place. Stay on TOPIC my guy... We're talking about DLO being scapegoated after his bad games?

Typical response from you... KANG, HAM, AD and others fault reason DLO gets scapegoated... DLO CAN DO NO WRONG IN YOUR EYES!!!

Take another 7 days break. Forum was peaceful during those times.
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:35 pm    Post subject:

miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:

You want me to contnue?

By the way....errmmm

You're all over the place. Stay on TOPIC my guy... We're talking about DLO being scapegoated after his bad games?

Typical response from you... KANG, HAM, AD and others fault reason DLO gets scapegoated... DLO CAN DO NO WRONG IN YOUR EYES!!!

No im on topic...Its not ONE GUY that caused the lost..Its a whole team.

You dont wont to blame LBJ
You dont wont to blame AD..DDDD .DDDD
You dont wont to blame Ham

but you want to blame a role player(s)..
"Well if he could have defended"
"Well if he could have just shot some"

Where are your "If"s for your coach or ALL STARS? ...crickets...

Prove me wrong...show me allll those flowers or "Ifs" for Ham,AD,and LBJ that you wrote in the comment section of how they contributed to the lost in the playoffs.
Hanging from Rafters
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:35 pm    Post subject:

Well This convo went 🎶off tha rails on a crazy train🎶

It was sarcasm, but what I meant by won’t get past #17 is that you don’t low ball Dlo while he’s ballin. The Lakers have won 18 of 26 thru Feb/Mar for .692 winning percentage. That translates to 52 wins in 75 games putting them #1 in the West. You don’t low ball your players at that time unless you have a non-championship winning philosophy.

Of course if he flops you offer less, of course if he steps it up you offer more, but now…when you don’t have too…to low ball now is a loser’s thought process not likely to win #18. It should go without saying that’s my opinion, could be wrong, but that’s the feeling I have. To lowball one of the catalyst for the success while he’s producing shows lack of appreciation/awareness imo. That type of thinking leads to Dlo walking for nothing or a trade of Dlo for Trae Young. Either way, An even worst defender and not nearly as good 3pt% or losing an asset for nothing = no ship lol!
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:49 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:

You want me to contnue?

By the way....errmmm

Prove me wrong...show me allll those flowers or "Ifs" for Ham,AD,and LBJ that you wrote in the comment section of how they contributed to the lost in the playoffs.

It's simple my guy... Those guys still put up numbers while both playing on one leg.

Once again... None of those guys the reason why DLO is being scapegoated. Why you keep bringing them up. He gets scapegoated for his bad games and him disappearing in the WCF.

Prove you wrong... Just go back one page when I gave DLO his flowers. I have no issues giving players their flowers unlike you. You only seem to pop up here to defend him all the time.
zambia
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:

You want me to contnue?

By the way....errmmm

Do you consider DLO a role player, just answer yes or no.
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:33 pm    Post subject:

miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:

You want me to contnue?

By the way....errmmm

It's simple my guy... Those guys still put up numbers while both playing on one leg.

Once again... None of those guys the reason why DLO is being scapegoated. Why you keep bringing them up. He gets scapegoated for his bad games and him disappearing in the WCF.

Prove you wrong... Just go back one page when I gave DLO his flowers. I have no issues giving players their flowers unlike you. You only seem to pop up here to defend him all the time.

Stop the bull. "They..they were on one leg." Ohh really now? Well tell me that surgery that was reported to help those Pooor guys? Did you hear any report over the summer? yeah I didnt either....smh.

Also you pop yourself over here everytime there is mud to sling..then dip out..please stop the flowers stuff..once again the only flowers you bring is burial flowers.

Let me give you some more questions for that poop you just wrote:lol:
Who controls who gets out on the floor and who doesnt?
Who makes the offense and defense schemes?
Who continues not to call timeouts?
Who make 3 guard lineups?
Who shot us out of game 3?
Who was the other All star that sometimes played good and the next game nothing?

Answer those before talking more deflective crap. Just answer the question..noooo more this or that...just answer the questions..
zambia
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:43 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:

You want me to contnue?

By the way....errmmm

Stop the bull. "They..they were on one leg." Ohh really now? Well tell me that surgery that was reported to help those Pooor guys? Did you hear any report over the summer? yeah I didnt either....smh.

Also you pop yourself over here everytime there is mud to sling..then dip out..please stop the flowers stuff..once again the only flowers you bring is burial flowers.

Who was the other All star that sometimes played good and the next game nothing?

Answer those before talking more deflective crap. Just answer the question..noooo more this or that...just answer the questions..

The three guard lineup is used to keep DLO on the floor.

Do you consider DLO a role player?
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:01 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:

You want me to contnue?

By the way....errmmm

How am I deflecting when I kept this about DLO and responded to what you said about DLO?

You're the one deflecting bringing up Bron/AD/HAM and with those questions.

There's only one question here... Try to stay on TOPIC for once, and avoid your 100 deflecting questions. This is a DLO thread, and why he was scapegoated last year.

- DID DLO SUCK AGAINST THE NUGGETS???... It's a simple answer.
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:16 pm    Post subject:

miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:

You want me to contnue?

By the way....errmmm

How am I deflecting when I kept this about DLO and responded to what you said about DLO?

You're the one deflecting bringing up Bron/AD/HAM and with those questions.

There's only one question here... Try to stay on TOPIC for once, and avoid your 100 deflecting questions. This is a DLO thread and why he was scapegoated.

- DID DLO SUCK AGAINST THE NUGGETS???... It's a simple answer.

No problem. You prove the point just by your actions and lack of response of answering..IF you could answer it would show that its a TEAM that lost the playoffs.. BUT YA CANT. which just shows you rather not blame the leaders of a team but rather blame one person or some role players for a TEAM downfall. Thanks for showing proof. Thumbs up!
defense
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:11 am    Post subject:

levon wrote:
defense wrote:
governator wrote:
kfkilla wrote:
governator wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
ocho wrote:
Quote:
“Orlando’s the team,” Lakers insider Jovan Buha said. “Orlando is the team that — talking to people with the Lakers, talking to people outside the Lakers — Orlando is the team that probably gives them the most concern in terms of a potential suitor.”

Fultz was supposed to be a better version of Russell, and ironically Orlando pursues Russell to replace (or play along) Fultz.

How much can they sign him for and can we match it if we clear Gabe

They can have like > 50M available. We can match anything if we want even without giving up Gabe because we own Dlos bird rights. Only way we lose him is if we don’t want him.

That’s good to hear, I thought if DLo goes $30+, we have to unload Gabe salary and let Prince, Max and Cam go (unless they stay for the min), that 2nd apron thing

It's probably 20-25m for me pending how the playoffs go.

I could live with that if he plays well. You don't want to over pay guys like Russell. You save the big money for top tier guys and keep trade values reasonable.
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:07 am    Post subject:

defense wrote:
levon wrote:
defense wrote:
governator wrote:
kfkilla wrote:
governator wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
ocho wrote:
Quote:
“Orlando’s the team,” Lakers insider Jovan Buha said. “Orlando is the team that — talking to people with the Lakers, talking to people outside the Lakers — Orlando is the team that probably gives them the most concern in terms of a potential suitor.”

Fultz was supposed to be a better version of Russell, and ironically Orlando pursues Russell to replace (or play along) Fultz.

They can have like > 50M available. We can match anything if we want even without giving up Gabe because we own Dlos bird rights. Only way we lose him is if we don’t want him.

That’s good to hear, I thought if DLo goes $30+, we have to unload Gabe salary and let Prince, Max and Cam go (unless they stay for the min), that 2nd apron thing

I could live with that if he plays well. You don't want to over pay guys like Russell. You save the big money for top tier guys and keep trade values reasonable.

Name another 3rd option that averaged 20/6.
tox
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:03 am    Post subject:

how is this thread always a dumpster fire
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:33 am    Post subject:

tox wrote:

It's pretty impressive to be honest.
Good game or bad game.
Beginning of the season or end of the season.
Doesn't matter.

This thread goes H.A.M.
pjiddy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:07 pm    Post subject:

tox wrote:

yeah an unreadable radiated zone.
JJin77
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:40 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
defense wrote:
levon wrote:
defense wrote:
governator wrote:
kfkilla wrote:
governator wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
ocho wrote:
Quote:

Name another 3rd option that averaged 20/6.

As much as I like Dlo, he needs to prove himself in this upcoming playoffs to turn alot of fans, rightfully. Polarizing issue with him is that we can't offer to let him walk for nothing, regardless of how he performs in a big stage either.

If he can maintain his regular season output in similar to slight less efficiency,
no one would complain about giving him 30+M per yr long term deal. If he repeats his last showing, this thread will be beyond toxic and it will be best to be left alone for while. My hope and expectation are somewhere in the middle.

I believe it's realistic expectation for him to perform at similar level to slightly better than his last MEM/GSW series outings. We are talking about something like 15~16 ppg, 5 apg at average to slight above average efficiency. If then, offering him 3 yr 75 mil extension would be reasonable compromise for both side. We are paying him to be this elite shooting playmaker as a 3rd option who fits so well with everyone and be an occasional The main guy when needs to be during the regular season and also as a contributing 4th/5th guy who can be inconsistent/defense weak link at times but also a x-factor who swing the outcome of the game at any given moment.
Cutheon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:07 pm    Post subject:

tox wrote:

Crazy how it’s been nonstop toxicity since draft day lmao

Poor DLO man
JJin77
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:34 pm    Post subject:

Cutheon wrote:
tox wrote:

Poor DLO man

and he is playing the best basketball in his career in g&p no less.
Bron2AD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:37 pm    Post subject:

tox wrote:

I don't even come to this thread at all 😂

It's just brick fans with passive aggressiveness 😂
DA1
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:52 pm    Post subject:

Cutheon wrote:
tox wrote:

Poor DLO man

SHOUDLVE DRAFTED OKAFOR!!!!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2856, 2857, 2858 ... 2909, 2910, 2911  Next
Page 2857 of 2911
Jump to: