pjiddy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:19 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
pjiddy wrote:
rybee wrote:
Everyone just standing on offense

When they can shade 10 feet off Vanderbilt, it doesn't leave anyone else much room.

He going to have to be able to make corner threes just a little ala cam

Lebron has definitely seen him wide open and doesn't even consider it. Has he even touched the ball in the halfcourt this courter?
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:20 pm    Post subject:

pjiddy wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
pjiddy wrote:
rybee wrote:

When they can shade 10 feet off Vanderbilt, it doesn't leave anyone else much room.

Lebron has definitely seen him wide open and doesn't even consider it.

Thats a problem then..Your telling the defense "Come on and make this a 5 vs 4 because we dont trust him at all" Heck even Bruce Bowen got to touch the ball in the offense sometimes...smh.
cirehawk
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:22 pm    Post subject:

Brawn13 wrote:
Damn Reaves shooting and passing has been non existent this season outside of a few games.

I said earlier that he is looking like a present day Jeremy Lin. Of course that was met with strong opposition. And I hope I'm wrong, but if this poor play continues through much of the season then that observation will have more validity.
Kblo247!
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:22 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
Kblo247! wrote:
Like clockwork. Dlo and Bron sit and don’t babysit AR and the offense goes to (bleep) to top off him not playing defense

Having both of them sit is a mess up. AD and DLo should sit and when time LBJ and AR should sit..you need one person to cordinate the the system and make passes. I guess this is where Gabe will help...smh.

Yeah I’m not getting how he doesn’t see it doesn’t work. Like Gilbert Arenas and Kenyon pointed out there was a 4 minute stretch where it was AD, AR, Rui, and no Bron and Dlo and AD shot it once and touched the ball once. There was stretches in other games like this where AD only got the ball as the bail out and he was the bailout twice that quarter while AR danced for nothing.

Kenyon said he would catch him in the locker room if he was ad be like my foot go go in your ass you don’t throw me than mfn ball every trip down when you ain’t doing nothing with it.

Dlo and AD gave a natural chemistry . … AR and Bron have chemistry so you might as well play on it. Bron and Dlo as well as AR and AD aren’t good combo with 3 other guys. It can be mitigated if Rui is out there just because he can score but there’s no point in the rotations as he has them
Lakers#1Team
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:23 pm    Post subject:

WOW, you go AR!
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

Oh LawedT "The kept the block in play" lecture lol

Anyway nice AR!

And AR AGAIN!
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

When AR's hot he's hot....

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Kblo247!
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:24 pm    Post subject:

cirehawk wrote:
Brawn13 wrote:
Damn Reaves shooting and passing has been non existent this season outside of a few games.

I said earlier that he is looking like a present day Jeremy Lin. Of course that was met with strong opposition. And I hope I'm wrong, but if this poor play continues through much of the season then that observation will have more validity.

I would have used Ben Gordon as my example since Lin didn’t have playoff success. Ben had playoff success and got paid but his limitations showed after the pay day and being expected to be and do more
Kblo247!
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:26 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
pjiddy wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
pjiddy wrote:
rybee wrote:

Thats a problem then..Your telling the defense "Come on and make this a 5 vs 4 because we dont trust him at all" Heck even Bruce Bowen got to touch the ball in the offense sometimes...smh.

Brown has different skills though. He can put it on the floor, play point, go in the post, can play power forward, can defend on the perimeter, and do much more than Vando. It is why he was option 1 for the exemption this summer for LA, but I’ll never bash Brown for taking the bag from Indy. He’s making more in this one season than all the years of his nba career combined, he had to do it
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:26 pm    Post subject:

The Pechanga package the guy just missed a free throw over is a one night stay with a $50 resort credit. What’s the big deal about that?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Kblo247!
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:28 pm    Post subject:

If you told me I would retain Dlo and could get Lavine for AR, Gabe, Prince, picks, swaps, rookie, and cash you would have to do it.

Last edited by Kblo247! on Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
P.K.
Retired Number
Retired Number

CandyCanes wrote:
The Pechanga package the guy just missed a free throw over is a one night stay with a $50 resort credit. What’s the big deal about that?

it is somewhat better than a happy meal
NPZ's Magic Johnson mix: www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8Qbo0WqvOI
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player

Kblo247! wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
Kblo247! wrote:
Like clockwork. Dlo and Bron sit and don’t babysit AR and the offense goes to (bleep) to top off him not playing defense

Having both of them sit is a mess up. AD and DLo should sit and when time LBJ and AR should sit..you need one person to cordinate the the system and make passes. I guess this is where Gabe will help...smh.

Yeah I’m not getting how he doesn’t see it doesn’t work. Like Gilbert Arenas and Kenyon pointed out there was a 4 minute stretch where it was AD, AR, Rui, and no Bron and Dlo and AD shot it once and touched the ball once. There was stretches in other games like this where AD only got the ball as the bail out and he was the bailout twice that quarter while AR danced for nothing.

Kenyon said he would catch him in the locker room if he was ad be like my foot go go in your ass you don’t throw me than mfn ball every trip down when you ain’t doing nothing with it.

Dlo and AD gave a natural chemistry . … AR and Bron have chemistry so you might as well play on it. Bron and Dlo as well as AR and AD aren’t good combo with 3 other guys. It can be mitigated if Rui is out there just because he can score but there’s no point in the rotations as he has them

However AD has to ask for the ball..no demand the ball when he is on the court. He seems like he has the mentality of Lamar Odom he happy with whatever touches he gets and whatever points he gets. He cant be like that as a #2 on the team..He need to be like Bynum hois rookie season was to Vanjercic and say "Give me the D#mn Ball!"
rybee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:30 pm    Post subject:

AR playing a great quarter
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

CandyCanes wrote:

I've noticed a lot of times when people miss the big prize and just go up to shoot the consolation free-throw their enthusiasm level goes down measureably lol
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

Finally didn't get off to a slow start. Keep da pedal to da metal.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:31 pm    Post subject:

ALJR!
Kblo247!
Star Player
Star Player

JustaObserver wrote:
Kblo247! wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
Kblo247! wrote:

However AD has to ask for the ball..no demand the ball when he is on the court. He seems like he has the mentality of Lamar Odom he happy with whatever touches he gets and whatever points he gets. He cant be like that as a #2 on the team..He need to be like Bynum hois rookie season was to Vanjercic and say "Give me the D#mn Ball!"

That’s true too. The counter to that is Hakeem admits he would purposely get 3 second calls if they ignored him so they knew to throw it back in. AD isn’t selfish enough for that. And Shaq wouldn’t guard the yard, but we know AD naturally can’t say (bleep) it on defense. So yeah I agree with you he has to to just cuss someone out like you pointed out Bynum did or like Kenyon said.

The lulls to end the first and third quarters with AR and AD have been too problematic. He can’t even be Odom because Odom had the damn ball in the triangle bringing up and down the court so he had some control of it whereas AD needs you to give it to him

Last edited by Kblo247! on Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

When he's hot he's hot

P.K.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:33 pm    Post subject:

AR3!!!

finally
NPZ's Magic Johnson mix: www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8Qbo0WqvOI
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

AR!
pjiddy
Retired Number
Retired Number

JustaObserver wrote:
pjiddy wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
pjiddy wrote:
rybee wrote:

Bruce Bowen shot 40% from 3, and iirc, a little higher from the corner.

Lebron has obviously been seeing Jarred shoot in practice and is deciding going 1 on 1 has a higher chance of going in.
Kblo247!
Star Player
Star Player

Yeah I’ll give him credit he’s been cooking ever since Bron came in and pushed him off ball
pjiddy
Retired Number
Retired Number

I don't want to hear anymore Austin hate.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 4 of 12
Jump to: