PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:31 pm    Post subject:

noahp45 wrote:
Laker_Leo wrote:
Looks like Noah is putting in his bid to Phil to come to the Lakers

Yup

I told you all he is a beast, i would take him on a trade. Sasha

i'd take him in a heartbeat

Big Game James wrote:
I'm Kwame Brown and every one of my posts seem to be moved. I find this perplexing because I've never had a post move before!

http://tinyurl.com/snxt
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
LakerEidos
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:36 pm    Post subject:

pkflyers wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
Laker_Leo wrote:

Yup

Yeah, if the Bulls were willing to do that, which is most likely never
SlickVic
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:39 pm    Post subject:

I'm sure the Bulls would gladly give up Noah for Sasha.

Still, that's better than most trade proposals you see online.
Other team's best player for my team's worst and 2nd-worst player. Boom, get it done.
Talby
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:41 pm    Post subject: Gasol outta rythym tonight

..seems like he was overthinking his moves out there. he'll snap out of it next game hopefully.
grimmz4764
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:42 pm    Post subject:

The Bulls blogger on SBNation came over to Silver Screen & Roll and proposed a trade of Tyrus and Hinrich for Ammo, Farmar, and Vujacic.
OX1947
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:43 pm    Post subject:

SlickVic wrote:
OX1947 wrote:
It just amazes me even more how pathetic teams like the jazz and bulls are. If they played 3/4 of how they play against the lakers, they would be 55-60 win teams.

Well to be fair, if the Lakers played this game with even 60% of the effort they're capable of, this would be a 20 point win.

So many jump shots, no boxing out, defense was sporadic at best, it's amazing how they figure out how little effort they need to win.

There are too many games for the Lakers to play 100% all year with teams giving them their A game every game.
LALAKE
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Gasol outta rythym tonight

cmorton59 wrote:
..seems like he was overthinking his moves out there. he'll snap out of it next game hopefully.

Produce or S-T-F-U about touches...
OX1947
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:43 pm    Post subject:

grimmz4764 wrote:
The Bulls blogger on SBNation came over to Silver Screen & Roll and proposed a trade of Tyrus and Hinrich for Ammo, Farmar, and Vujacic.

Yah, because they want Hinrich's contract gone so they can get expiring and go after Dwayne Wade.
Talby
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Gasol outta rythym tonight

LALAKE wrote:
cmorton59 wrote:

i was gonna add something to that degree but i didnt. i think he was written outta context and it made him seem like he was pissed about not getting touches
chazzz3dt_AB17
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Gasol outta rythym tonight

LALAKE wrote:
cmorton59 wrote:

the guy is getting doubled or hacked every time he touches a ball. he'll get it going. oh and by the way, 16 boards is still producing if you ask me...
LALAKE
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:45 pm    Post subject:

He gets the ball plenty. He is an unselfish player and an excellent passer....Dumb mofos look at the shot attempts and equate that to touches...To them I say WATCH THE FKIN GAME!!!! He passes out a lot, and that is the right move when the double comes....touches don't always equal shots....It pisses me off when people say he doesn't get touches..
grimmz4764
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:45 pm    Post subject:

OX1947 wrote:
grimmz4764 wrote:

Yah, because they want Hinrich's contract gone so they can get expiring and go after Dwayne Wade.

Yea.
Laker_Leo
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject:

LakerEidos wrote:
pkflyers wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
Laker_Leo wrote:

Yup

Phil giving props to Noah. He just said to the reporters that "I think that Noah is one of the most talented offensive rebounders in the game."
Laker_Leo
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject:

LakerEidos wrote:
pkflyers wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
Laker_Leo wrote:

Yup

Phil giving props to Noah. He just said to the reporters that "I think that Noah is one of the most talented offensive rebounders in the game."
SlickVic
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:50 pm    Post subject:

OX1947 wrote:
SlickVic wrote:
OX1947 wrote:
It just amazes me even more how pathetic teams like the jazz and bulls are. If they played 3/4 of how they play against the lakers, they would be 55-60 win teams.

Well to be fair, if the Lakers played this game with even 60% of the effort they're capable of, this would be a 20 point win.

So many jump shots, no boxing out, defense was sporadic at best, it's amazing how they figure out how little effort they need to win.

There are too many games for the Lakers to play 100% all year with teams giving them their A game every game.

Well the Lakers have the target on their back (perhaps even the years when they aren't defending champs) and so yeah, a lot of teams do play their best ball against them.

But that's the thing, the Lakers don't need to give it their best to win a lot of these. Yes they'll lose some of them by underestimating the opponent a bit too much but on the whole, Phil Jackson Lakers teams really aren't about expending a ton of energy on games just to prove a point that their the best (i.e. beat up teams like the Bulls by 20 or more). They take some of these games easy, rest, and still walk home with a W. You hear a lot of fans complain about the killer instinct, but the team is just lazy when they can afford to be.
OX1947
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:51 pm    Post subject:

LALAKE wrote:
He gets the ball plenty. He is an unselfish player and an excellent passer....Dumb mofos look at the shot attempts and equate that to touches...To them I say WATCH THE FKIN GAME!!!! He passes out a lot, and that is the right move when the double comes....touches don't always equal shots....It pisses me off when people say he doesn't get touches..

Man, I was going to write the same thing until I read yours. I really want to know if some of you who complain really pay attention to your own hypocrisy. You sit there and (bleep) and wine about how BSPN, Simmons, or whatever a-hole out there misinterprets things and then regurgitate it to everyone how things were said. i read gasol's quote about shots. Where in the hell is he complaining about shot attempts? All he said was there are too many scorers on the team and for him to get the ball he would need to get rebounds. WHAT!? Where does it say that he is complaining about touches? The man getting hit by 3 guys for every rebound tonight. The Bulls had guards, forwards, centers, fans, announcers going after rebounds like raging lunatics. Countless fouls on him that werent called and he still managed to get 16 rebs. Some of you need to get your head out of your asses and WATCH! and PAY ATTENTION!
Keyser Soze
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:52 pm    Post subject:

LALAKE wrote:
kobeftw24
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:52 pm    Post subject:

I can't figure out why vshare.tv is not working for some people. Try using a different computer or browser.
George W Buss
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:53 pm    Post subject:

IMO, actually the whole team plays out of rythm all night long.
We got lucky that Kobe and Shannon were hot tonight and the Bulls are not a good team anyway.
OX1947
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:58 pm    Post subject:

SlickVic wrote:
OX1947 wrote:
SlickVic wrote:
OX1947 wrote:

Well the Lakers have the target on their back (perhaps even the years when they aren't defending champs) and so yeah, a lot of teams do play their best ball against them.

But that's the thing, the Lakers don't need to give it their best to win a lot of these. Yes they'll lose some of them by underestimating the opponent a bit too much but on the whole, Phil Jackson Lakers teams really aren't about expending a ton of energy on games just to prove a point that their the best (i.e. beat up teams like the Bulls by 20 or more). They take some of these games easy, rest, and still walk home with a W. You hear a lot of fans complain about the killer instinct, but the team is just lazy when they can afford to be.

If LG and blogs and messege boards were around in the 1980's. Laker fans would have wanted Kareem thrown out to paster probably 100 times. Mychal Thompson would have been a version of Rick Fox, love him for 2 min and then wanted him traded for the other 58 min. Riley would have been called " he cares more about looking good then coaching". The Lakers even in down years are still the Lakers. teams play harder against them then any team ever in the NBA. Its just the way it is.
thegreatest
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:02 pm    Post subject:

OX1947 wrote:
LALAKE wrote:

Man, I was going to write the same thing until I read yours. I really want to know if some of you who complain really pay attention to your own hypocrisy. You sit there and (bleep) and wine about how BSPN, Simmons, or whatever a-hole out there misinterprets things and then regurgitate it to everyone how things were said. i read gasol's quote about shots. Where in the hell is he complaining about shot attempts? All he said was there are too many scorers on the team and for him to get the ball he would need to get rebounds. WHAT!? Where does it say that he is complaining about touches? The man getting hit by 3 guys for every rebound tonight. The Bulls had guards, forwards, centers, fans, announcers going after rebounds like raging lunatics. Countless fouls on him that werent called and he still managed to get 16 rebs. Some of you need to get your head out of your asses and WATCH! and PAY ATTENTION!

SlickVic
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:03 pm    Post subject:

kobeftw24 wrote:
I can't figure out why vshare.tv is not working for some people. Try using a different computer or browser.

I tried my roommates computer and other browsers, just doesn't work here.

It's ok though, people have been good with putting up ustream links recently which work decently enough.
thurloly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:30 pm    Post subject:

OX1947 wrote:
LALAKE wrote:

I notice you and very a few people in this forum are actually watching the game. Finally someone tell the truth.
DrewBynum#17
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:15 am    Post subject:

14 Off Rebs by Noah, wtf? Wake up Drew...
I didn´t like his game, but he´s playing 25mpg, it´s not the first time. Maybe he´s tired or his knee is giving some problems.

Poor game by the team, thank god we have Kobe.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34
Page 34 of 34
Jump to: