Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:24 pm    Post subject:

KINGD wrote:
ForumBlueFrank wrote:
Lakers16 wrote:
ForumBlueFrank wrote:
Lakers16 wrote:
Nice 3's by Kobe, but if it was not for Gasol he would not even get a chance to shoot those 3s

LMAO! stop trolling dude. The phony avatar you just added doesn't mask anything. Funny guy!

I am not a troll. I am a die hard Lakers fan. I just find it annoying that some of you guys berate Pau or other non Kobe Lakers. I am Lakers fan not a fan of one player on the team. If kobe leaves the lakers i am still a lakers fan. I dont know why I am a troll.

Your last few posts:

Quote:
OJ: WHERE DA WHITE WOMEN AT?

Kobe's dressing room getting ready

Quote:

LMAO. You kobe fan you

Quote:
What was Kobe thinking shooting that LONG 3? No one will say anything about it? I bet if it was someone else you guys would have lynched them

Quote:
Bynum is an idiot and Kobe is a genius for chucking shots when he is hurt. lmao

Quote:
You guys are quick to kill one of the nicest and best player on the team in order to uphold Kobe. Why are you guys so insecure?

Quote:
Kobe nearly cost us the game with his stubborn ways. Glad we won though

Quote:
Kobe has been missing many key shots. It is on Kobe too. If he cant play he should not be out there.

Quote:
Lakers don't have a true floor leader. A true leader would have made sure he did not get "deferred" excessively. When Kobe has more talent on his team than the LeBron's cavs, then there should be no excuse. The leader takes the blame, not Sasha

Quote:
Shaq has 4 titles 3 finals MVP and has not chocked in the finals like Kobe. Kobe has chocked in almost every single finals except the last one. I would give it to Shaq.

Anyone see a pattern? Whatever dude, knock yourself out.

Lakers win baby!

must be a Cavs fan still posting on here
briaNam
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:27 pm    Post subject: Maloofs acting like "we just won the championship!

after the udrih shot at the buzzer.

whoever the guys name is who blocked kobe's lefty shot, acting like they just won the game..

you saw what premature celebration can do !
The Future 12
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:28 pm    Post subject:

well lets be honest they had one stolen from them so you cant blame them for getting excited as they wont get close for 2-3 more years
Lakers For Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:28 pm    Post subject:

Shaq CHOKED HARD in 1995 Finals, clean sweep by Rockets.
City_Dawg
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:29 pm    Post subject:

The Future 12 wrote:
well lets be honest they had one stolen from them so you cant blame them for getting excited as they wont get close for 2-3 more years

Stolen? They choked. period.

!...
Comrades
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:33 pm    Post subject:

not an ideal game after a loss but hey.. a W is a W so its still a nice game!!
numero-ocho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:34 pm    Post subject:

I wish I could have seen the look on the Meatloaf's faces when they realized they'd blown the game.
LakerFan87
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:35 pm    Post subject:

Mindripper2000 wrote:
This isn't a championship team.

Even if the Lakers had lost, this comment is still pathetic. It's the 29th game of the season! Holy (bleep) people here are such fair weather fans.
Godfather
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:36 pm    Post subject:

Stolen...? They got lucky because Kobe got injured....if his elbow didnt get banged up Kobe woulda killed them a lot earlier, he was on fire the whole game until that point. And he is the closer.
KindCrippler2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:44 pm    Post subject:

LakerFan87 wrote:
Mindripper2000 wrote:

Even if the Lakers had lost, this comment is still pathetic. It's the 29th game of the season! Holy (bleep) people here are such fair weather fans.

No.

It's not pathetic, they haven't proven it yet, there's no sense of cohesiveness that we saw from last season. Bynum can't continue to take games off like this and we have no bench scoring as of now. Maybe something happens later but I want them to prove it. When they prove it, then I'll believe.

As far as being a fairweather fan, kiss my ass, I've been watching the Lakers for 13 years.
The Future 12
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:44 pm    Post subject:

City_Dawg wrote:
The Future 12 wrote:

no any fair fan knows that game 6 of 2002 was incredibly slanted towards one team
City_Dawg
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:46 pm    Post subject:

The Future 12 wrote:
City_Dawg wrote:
The Future 12 wrote:

no any fair fan knows that game 6 of 2002 was incredibly slanted towards one team

Choke job on their own home floor. No excuses.

!...
LakerFan87
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:47 pm    Post subject:

Mindripper2000 wrote:
LakerFan87 wrote:
Mindripper2000 wrote:

No.

It's not pathetic, they haven't proven it yet, there's no sense of cohesiveness that we saw from last season. Bynum can't continue to take games off like this and we have no bench scoring as of now. Maybe something happens later but I want them to prove it. When they prove it, then I'll believe.

As far as being a fairweather fan, kiss my ass, I've been watching the Lakers for 13 years.

People always say that the Lakers are unbeatable when they have a dominant stretch of games and that they are "not a championship team" when they have a stretch of poor games. It's been like that at least as long as I've been here at LG. It's ridiculous. People read way too much into individual games.
Lakers16
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:50 pm    Post subject:

The Future 12 wrote:
City_Dawg wrote:
The Future 12 wrote:

Any fair fan knows Game 5 was against us. The refs balanced it out. Any fan who watched that series know the Queens had the chance to close us out in Game 7 yet they chocked on the line time and time again.

Lets be fair.
The Future 12
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:51 pm    Post subject:

Lakers16 wrote:
The Future 12 wrote:
City_Dawg wrote:
The Future 12 wrote:

Any fair fan knows Game 5 was against us. The refs balanced it out. Any fan who watched that series know the Queens had the chance to close us out in Game 7 yet they chocked on the line time and time again.

Lets be fair.

theres a reason why most non laker fans think it was fixed it was extremely blatant......
TobiasBeecher
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:53 pm    Post subject:

After Green blocked Kobe's shot and started gyrating and screaming and yelling like a madman, I knew it was over the Kings. It was the same thing that happened when the Bucks played the Lakers and started dancing when they were up 6 points....yeah, Kobe snatched that game from them too.
Lakers16
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:54 pm    Post subject:

The Future 12 wrote:
Lakers16 wrote:
The Future 12 wrote:
City_Dawg wrote:
The Future 12 wrote:

Lets be fair.

theres a reason why most non laker fans think it was fixed it was extremely blatant......

There is a reason why most non laker fan magnify bad reffing when it happens against the Lakers. No one says anything about game 2 against the Celtics or the series against the pistons. I dont like to complain about refs, but people who do cry, only pick on the lakers.

At the end of Game 5 Fish was fouled. That should have been 3 FT's. instead it was a no call. How come Queen fans dont bring that up? Game 6 was not even that badly called. In the entire series the kings got more FT's, yet they chocked on the line. Game 7 was fairly called and the lakers won.
City_Dawg
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:54 pm    Post subject:

The Future 12 wrote:
Lakers16 wrote:
The Future 12 wrote:
City_Dawg wrote:
The Future 12 wrote:

Lets be fair.

WTF does it matter what non Laker fans think? They think everything the Lakers do is dubious or whatever.

!...
numero-ocho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:57 pm    Post subject:

TobiasBeecher wrote:
After Green blocked Kobe's shot and started gyrating and screaming and yelling like a madman, I knew it was over the Kings. It was the same thing that happened when the Bucks played the Lakers and started dancing when they were up 6 points....yeah, Kobe snatched that game from them too.

Was Green the same little drama queen who was writhing on the ground after he got hit on the chin early in the game?
TobiasBeecher
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:58 pm    Post subject:

numero-ocho wrote:
TobiasBeecher wrote:

Was Green the same little drama queen who was writhing on the ground after he got hit on the chin early in the game?

Yes, he was.
chilake24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:01 pm    Post subject:

koolmo23 wrote:
KINGD wrote:
ForumBlueFrank wrote:
Lakers16 wrote:
ForumBlueFrank wrote:
Lakers16 wrote:
Nice 3's by Kobe, but if it was not for Gasol he would not even get a chance to shoot those 3s

LMAO! stop trolling dude. The phony avatar you just added doesn't mask anything. Funny guy!

I am not a troll. I am a die hard Lakers fan. I just find it annoying that some of you guys berate Pau or other non Kobe Lakers. I am Lakers fan not a fan of one player on the team. If kobe leaves the lakers i am still a lakers fan. I dont know why I am a troll.

Your last few posts:

Quote:
OJ: WHERE DA WHITE WOMEN AT?

Kobe's dressing room getting ready

Quote:

LMAO. You kobe fan you

Quote:
What was Kobe thinking shooting that LONG 3? No one will say anything about it? I bet if it was someone else you guys would have lynched them

Quote:
Bynum is an idiot and Kobe is a genius for chucking shots when he is hurt. lmao

Quote:
You guys are quick to kill one of the nicest and best player on the team in order to uphold Kobe. Why are you guys so insecure?

Quote:
Kobe nearly cost us the game with his stubborn ways. Glad we won though

Quote:
Kobe has been missing many key shots. It is on Kobe too. If he cant play he should not be out there.

Quote:
Lakers don't have a true floor leader. A true leader would have made sure he did not get "deferred" excessively. When Kobe has more talent on his team than the LeBron's cavs, then there should be no excuse. The leader takes the blame, not Sasha

Quote:
Shaq has 4 titles 3 finals MVP and has not chocked in the finals like Kobe. Kobe has chocked in almost every single finals except the last one. I would give it to Shaq.

Anyone see a pattern? Whatever dude, knock yourself out.

Lakers win baby!

must be a Cavs fan still posting on here

I feel sorry for people troll on other boards, is life that bad for them?
pkflyers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:10 pm    Post subject:

(bleep) cavs fan

Big Game James wrote:
I'm Kwame Brown and every one of my posts seem to be moved. I find this perplexing because I've never had a post move before!

http://tinyurl.com/snxt
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
uberzev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:15 pm    Post subject:

Magoofs
Steve007
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:18 pm    Post subject:

City_Dawg wrote:
The Future 12 wrote:
City_Dawg wrote:
The Future 12 wrote:

Choke job on their own home floor. No excuses.

Lets not forget that Sacramento was dominated in game 1 of that series at home, so they blew the HCA twice, not just once.
GTL
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:20 pm    Post subject:

The MaGoofs can go MaDouche each other in their Palms suite while their MaDoof slagbags remind them of how MaSucky their team has been since Ma2003.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 68, 69, 70  Next
Page 69 of 70
Jump to: