OFFICIAL D'ANGELO RUSSELL (2yr, $37M, pg. 2749)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2872, 2873, 2874 ... 2890, 2891, 2892  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:29 am    Post subject:

zambia wrote:
CamReddish wrote:
zambia wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
kfkilla wrote:
AR is killing himself trying to stay with Murray. To an extent so is with Rui on Jokic. That’s why those guys can’t bring it on offense.

That said if Dlo would have went 4-11 Jovan Buha would have had a stream of tweets/posts about how awful and unplayable Dlo is and that he needs to be benched.

I want HAm gone..okay DLO played good..but AR and RUI didnt. AS a coach you have to find someway to get them active..I HATE THAT IDIOT LBJ 3pt play so late in the game..just STUPID..but somewhat thinking about it he cant take all the blame...He cant be the one man army he going to get tired and thats going to lead to him beig able to drive in leading to..yep jaking up 3s or making TOs.

He taking over the 4th..but why the coach not drawing up plays and making adjustments to contnue getting AD the ball in the 3rd and 4th?

Why this guy cant make pl;ays to either get plays for RUI and AR struggling OR make adjustments as they might actually might be TIRED from guarding Jokic or Murray...

Tprince was doing good..(throw up) give him the ball more and let him work.

We have been up EVERY GAME at the half...

Reel LBJ ISO ball in some and make actual set plays COACJH..This Running LBJ into the ground ISO stuff is going to backfire and it did in the 3rd and 4th...like i said LBJ is the blame but i blame this IDIOT COACH MORE as he cant reign in LBJ freestyle and breaks what was actually working in the 1st half. DEN made a adjustments to AD? MAKE A ADJUSTMENT TOO IDIOT COACH to get AD back the ball to cook.

Im tired of this coach..he going to get players removed and lower their value in FA and offseason. He needs to go.

Malone made adjustments in the second half. He had defenders stay close to DLO, and that was basically it for DLO.

Last play of the game DLO was on Murray at the top. I thought DLO was going to force Murray left, instead he ran away like a little mitch.

It must hurt you that DLO played so well that he was the last reason they lost

I wish he would have continued playing well in the second half.

Why did he leave Murray on the last play?

Beause LBJ was on him..it was a ghost help move to prevent Murray from going right...once murray went left AD picked him up..simple.
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:35 am    Post subject:

miggz23 wrote:
dcarter4kobe wrote:
I'm curious on his next contract and does the Magic/Pistons/Spurs make a run for him?

Pop won't waste money on him…

Magic most likely.

Pop not the GM..Its Bufford. Also hate to break up that hate for you but Eddey/Sarr, WEmby and DLO is crazy..and i could see that team beating us unmerciful for the Kobe Shaq teams they had to face each playoffs.
zambia
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:38 am    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
zambia wrote:
MJST wrote:
LakersARETheGOAT wrote:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LVW95wZASto&t=33s&pp=ygUTTXVycmF5IGRsbyBmbGFncmFudA%3D%3D

Dlo should’ve fell to the floor after the slap. They wouldn’t have challenged it I guarantee it. Gotta learn to sell the contact.

The idea that you can get smacked in the head and it NOT be a foul just cause the ball left your hand .5 seconds before is a Scott Foster made up rule.

The entire point of "protect the shooter" is to protect them AFTER they release the ball. Smacking someone in the head and it not being called a foul cause the ball just left their hands isn't 'protecting the shooter' it's protecting the bet.

DLO should have made the layup. He was fouled after the ball left his hand. He needs to attack the basket with aggression. That play should have been a basketball and a free throw.

Why he need to attack more aggresive. A foul is a foul..its in act of shooting..thats a foul..the result is free throws.

What they did should be like curry or Murray taking a 3 and after the shot I immediatley tackle him into the stands. Hey! The ball out of his hands sooooo no foul? He come up limping? owell who cares no foul. I wonder would Silver see it that way? lol

Nephew I agree it was a foul. If he attacks the basket he probably gets 2 points and a free throw. DJM would have dunked on Porter.
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:53 am    Post subject:

zambia wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
zambia wrote:
MJST wrote:
LakersARETheGOAT wrote:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LVW95wZASto&t=33s&pp=ygUTTXVycmF5IGRsbyBmbGFncmFudA%3D%3D

Dlo should’ve fell to the floor after the slap. They wouldn’t have challenged it I guarantee it. Gotta learn to sell the contact.

The idea that you can get smacked in the head and it NOT be a foul just cause the ball left your hand .5 seconds before is a Scott Foster made up rule.

The entire point of "protect the shooter" is to protect them AFTER they release the ball. Smacking someone in the head and it not being called a foul cause the ball just left their hands isn't 'protecting the shooter' it's protecting the bet.

DLO should have made the layup. He was fouled after the ball left his hand. He needs to attack the basket with aggression. That play should have been a basketball and a free throw.

Why he need to attack more aggresive. A foul is a foul..its in act of shooting..thats a foul..the result is free throws.

What they did should be like curry or Murray taking a 3 and after the shot I immediatley tackle him into the stands. Hey! The ball out of his hands sooooo no foul? He come up limping? owell who cares no foul. I wonder would Silver see it that way? lol

Nephew I agree it was a foul. If he attacks the basket he probably gets 2 points and a free throw. DJM would have dunked on Porter.

Its not just a foul..Its a foul while in the act of shooting..thats free throws..If its flagrant thats free throws and the ball back..also is DJM plaiying for the Lakers?

Last edited by JustaObserver on Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
zambia
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:54 am    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
zambia wrote:
CamReddish wrote:
zambia wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
kfkilla wrote:
AR is killing himself trying to stay with Murray. To an extent so is with Rui on Jokic. That’s why those guys can’t bring it on offense.

That said if Dlo would have went 4-11 Jovan Buha would have had a stream of tweets/posts about how awful and unplayable Dlo is and that he needs to be benched.

I want HAm gone..okay DLO played good..but AR and RUI didnt. AS a coach you have to find someway to get them active..I HATE THAT IDIOT LBJ 3pt play so late in the game..just STUPID..but somewhat thinking about it he cant take all the blame...He cant be the one man army he going to get tired and thats going to lead to him beig able to drive in leading to..yep jaking up 3s or making TOs.

He taking over the 4th..but why the coach not drawing up plays and making adjustments to contnue getting AD the ball in the 3rd and 4th?

Why this guy cant make pl;ays to either get plays for RUI and AR struggling OR make adjustments as they might actually might be TIRED from guarding Jokic or Murray...

Reel LBJ ISO ball in some and make actual set plays COACJH..This Running LBJ into the ground ISO stuff is going to backfire and it did in the 3rd and 4th...like i said LBJ is the blame but i blame this IDIOT COACH MORE as he cant reign in LBJ freestyle and breaks what was actually working in the 1st half. DEN made a adjustments to AD? MAKE A ADJUSTMENT TOO IDIOT COACH to get AD back the ball to cook.

Im tired of this coach..he going to get players removed and lower their value in FA and offseason. He needs to go.

Malone made adjustments in the second half. He had defenders stay close to DLO, and that was basically it for DLO.

Last play of the game DLO was on Murray at the top. I thought DLO was going to force Murray left, instead he ran away like a little mitch.

Beause LBJ was on him..it was a ghost help move to prevent Murray from going right...once murray went left AD picked him up..simple.

DLO with the ghost defense.

You mentioned before that DLO had these herky jerky drives to the basket. Do you think we can count on DLO doing the herky jerky in the next game.
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:01 pm    Post subject:

zambia wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
zambia wrote:
CamReddish wrote:
zambia wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
kfkilla wrote:

DLO with the ghost defense.

You mentioned before that DLO had these herky jerky drives to the basket. Do you think we can count on DLO doing the herky jerky in the next game.

Its not "Ghost defense" its a like a soft fake double team..you go out there to pretend to double and force the opponent to go another direction which Murray did...LBJ pointed to AD to pick him up and LBJ let AD single cover him and didnt step up and he thought AD had Murray locked..it is what it is.

DLO does have those herky jerky moves in his bag but he going to need the ball to do them..Also it wouldnt have to get a pick and roll from AD to cuase more problems for the defense.

Will he use them? I dont know...You want me to channel Miss Cleo or call Porter's Brother or something?
DA1
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:21 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Watch D'Angelo Russell orchestrate this possession all while being off the ball.

As the offense stagnates & Bron is iso'd, DLo cuts through to the corner as he points & tells Gabe Vincent where to be to create misdirection & set up a Bron drive & kick to him. High IQ.

https://twitter.com/nowxuno/status/1782757815540674752
DA1
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:23 pm    Post subject:

miggz23 wrote:
He stepped up tonight, and made a big lay-up towards the end...

Just sucks now look like AR and Rui are folding this year..

AR been holding his own on the defense end at least

Rui missed 3 shots right at the rim last night
Lakersfan1211
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:02 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
D’Angelo Russell sends a message

“I’ve been dominating the season all year, so for me to have a game off when everyone is watching, of course it’s going to be magnified. You see what I did the second game, and I’m looking forward to doing it the third game.”

(Via @SiriusXMNBA & @ROSGO21)
kfkilla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:24 pm    Post subject:

Lakersfan1211 wrote:
Quote:

“I’ve been dominating the season all year, so for me to have a game off when everyone is watching, of course it’s going to be magnified. You see what I did the second game, and I’m looking forward to doing it the third game.”

Did he really say this haha? I swear every time he starts to feel himself he comes out and bricks shots. Hopefully he starts hitting a few in the second half.
NMLaker
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:41 pm    Post subject:

DLO is a loser. Always has been. Some players are winners. He's not. He is hot air.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:54 pm    Post subject:

Lakersfan1211 wrote:
Quote:

What a clown.

I wanted D'lo so badly to be the guy we thought he could be but he can't when it matters most.
CamReddish
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:08 pm    Post subject:

This guy is done here. Don't opt out and let us trade him
E_Wulf420
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:25 pm    Post subject:

CamReddish wrote:
He's opting out and some teams are going to offer him the bag because of his regular season #s
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:40 pm    Post subject:

E_Wulf420 wrote:
CamReddish wrote:
He's opting out and some teams are going to offer him the bag because of his regular season #s

His market isn’t high because a lot of locker rooms don’t like Dlo.
levon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:43 pm    Post subject:

E_Wulf420 wrote:
CamReddish wrote:

He's getting 13m tops if he opts out. He's opting in.
Bron2AD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:43 pm    Post subject:

E_Wulf420 wrote:
CamReddish wrote:

After 2 years wetting the bed... He will opt in
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:44 pm    Post subject:

Kblo247! wrote:
E_Wulf420 wrote:
CamReddish wrote:

That and PG is the most loaded position in the league.

Last edited by kikanga on Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
ducasse
Star Player
Star Player

DLO will opt in after this debacle and Lakers will finally trade him.
Denny_Russo
Star Player
Star Player

When he said Denver would fold like ----tches in his discord, I knew it was a wrap and they would take it personally. As if Denver needed any more ammunition...

Talks so much trash and disrespects opponents like he's the (bleep), but never never shows up when it counts. This is why I can never respect him. Be humble and let your game do the talking, especially if you aren't a superstar. Even Kobe was never this arrogant or clownish with championship opponents.
ducasse
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:45 pm    Post subject:

Can't win in playoffs with DLO
Bron2AD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:46 pm    Post subject:

Playing garbage 0/7, 06

Better not come back next year
Dominic1981
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

Kblo247! wrote:
E_Wulf420 wrote:
CamReddish wrote:

Doesn’t it go back to DLo’s rookie year when he told Nick Young’s girlfriend that Nick was cheating on her or something. I know it was something stupid
ThreePointBomber
Star Player
Star Player

I'm a big DLO fan, but this is unacceptable...

https://x.com/iB4NDO/status/1783718287198634196
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:49 pm    Post subject:

ThreePointBomber wrote:
I'm a big DLO fan, but this is unacceptable...

https://x.com/iB4NDO/status/1783718287198634196

Bout to post it too... But all that talking man...
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2872, 2873, 2874 ... 2890, 2891, 2892  Next
Page 2873 of 2892
Jump to: