OFFICIAL ROB PELINKA THREAD.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 240, 241, 242, 243  Next
 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
vasashi17+
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 13 Dec 2019
Posts: 5612

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:08 pm    Post subject:

^🤦🏻‍♂️

Yet another day of excuses for the eScapeGOAT to duck any criticism…

It was Magic’s fault…but wasn’t dude an absentee exec?! So who exactly was finessing our cap space with Moz dumping deals and Deng buyouts so that Erv can post up in Bron’s driveway?

It’s LeGM & Klutch’s fault …even when his LeGMing didn’t seem to get in the way of the FOs in Miami & Cleveland helping him get to the Finals 8 straight times!

It’s coach Ham’s fault….even tho the day 1 GM has led 2 different coaching searches to hire his own selected hire.

It’s the owner’s fault for being so cheap…even tho other teams have fielded a top 3 heavy Bronified roster and still manage to round out the roster with resources available to them instead of signing 8-10 vet min deals.

Jeanie is still in the wrong tho for hiring this dude. She needs to get this right cause she clearly got it wrong in forcing a Magic / Kobe (by proxy) union up top. If she wanted Magic, she shoulda had him pick his guys in the FO. Sure it could have led to Byron at coach again, but it also coulda meant Riles & his Miami staff making up our FO. Instead she forced two novices to rub shoulders with each other, till one dude took it too far and started rubbing Erv’s back.

He took a stab at it by learning on the job, but has proven to me that he ain’t the one. If she ain’t selling, Jeanie needs to make this pROBlem right and get experienced proven minds in here instead. #FOh
_________________
Not familiar with the salary cap/CBA rules & how it impacts our Lakers?
#GetFamiliar by CLICKING HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ThePageDude
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 25 Jul 2002
Posts: 2581

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:48 am    Post subject:

vasashi17+ wrote:
^🤦🏻‍♂️

. #FOh


Yeah : )
Some of this stuff is downright funny if only I wasn't a life-long Laker fan e.g.
Pelinka fires Vogel a year after the team wins a championship because .. umm he supposedly wasn't using Westbrook properly. Oh and as many here insisted "Vogel lost the locker room". OK fine, so everything should be kumbaya after new savior coach comes and fixes the issue, right?

Nah, new wonder-boy coach comes in, "players coach, speaks their language", locker room should be rocking. The team still plays like crap. So what happens?

Pelinka finally gives up an FRP to unload Westbrook for a basket of role players that together out-perform Westbrook and give the team some success (WCF).
Wooh, cool, yay Pelinka the master! Finally nirvana, right?

Nah, we should be so lucky. Wonder-boy coach comes back the following season, changes the offense, upends all rotations, chooses not to play some of Pelinka's "savior" role players. Team goes back to crap with a record similar to the Westbrook-Lakers. Fans scream wonder-boy has "lost the locker room" !!! and start picking up their pitch-forks in their march towards the head-coach's office.

Somewhere Vogel tries to smile while trying to steady his own leaky ship. Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
troy
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Jan 2013
Posts: 4980

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:54 am    Post subject:

Pelinka will never loose his snake-status with me for what he did to Vogel, him and that bimbo Jeanie Buss. But I don't think this current Lakers team is so badly put together. For whatever reason, they are under performing. I think they are better players than what they are exhibiting. When all is said and done, I cannot blame the the Laker players, can't blame injuries, can't really blame The Snake. It's gotta be Mr. Ham that gets the blame.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
kfkilla
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 31 Jul 2002
Posts: 4298

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:29 am    Post subject:

troy wrote:
Pelinka will never loose his snake-status with me for what he did to Vogel, him and that bimbo Jeanie Buss. But I don't think this current Lakers team is so badly put together. For whatever reason, they are under performing. I think they are better players than what they are exhibiting. When all is said and done, I cannot blame the the Laker players, can't blame injuries, can't really blame The Snake. It's gotta be Mr. Ham that gets the blame.


100

It’s going to be a long time before I can trust Rob or Jeanie after the RW disaster and then the throwing Vogel under the bus thing. If they trade DLo for scraps or let him walk it will just put them in a deeper hole of stupidity, as that’s yet another FRP that they threw away for no reason.

That said, this season is on Ham. The roster is not bad at all. We have supposedly two top 10 players, a super high end role player that just showed to be one of team USAs best young players. We have other high end role players in DLo, Rui, Wood. I actually even wonder if JHS would look much much better without Ham. The way he’s ruined players confidence this year, would it be that far of a stretch? He certainly hasn’t put out other role players in positions where they could succeed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote
lakersfever714
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 Jan 2016
Posts: 11792

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:10 am    Post subject:

Ham should be assistant headcoach. Pelinka should be assistant GM. Jeanie should be Vice President of Marketing. Just my 2 cents.

Ham and Pelinka need more grooming. Jeanie was great as VP of Marketing. She should stick to what she was really good at.
_________________
LeGoat! LeMazing! LeGend!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
vasashi17+
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 13 Dec 2019
Posts: 5612

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:04 am    Post subject:

ThePageDude wrote:
vasashi17+ wrote:
^🤦🏻‍♂️

. #FOh


Yeah : )


My man! Yep, it’s getting goofy and I’m sure the Magic Kingdom bubble had something to do with it…cause since that 2019 offseason, I just didn’t understand how so many thought this dude was the Kob of execs. Kob was great and that’s indisputable…but being in his greatness doesn’t put one on his level. Maybe one can argue that Rob had something to do with Kob’s Oscars thing, but imho Kob most likely just used Rob as a muse and story told better than dude could ever have. Dude is just not on Kob’s level.

But when it comes to this national basketball association thing, Rob’s association with Kob needs to stop. Jeanie needs to wake up and understand that having him in the FO wasn’t bringing Kob back, even before dude leveled up to the heavens.

We been fed the story constantly how our FO talks to its star players and their coaching hires on the daily. Yet, Bron’s 3rd max teammate was a one & done exercise, AD has yet to be put in position to be a full time 4 and our coaches have had rosters where minute distributions have been suspect even though they supposedly had input in putting the roster together. If all these parties are in constant communication, they need new service cause there’s clearly a disconnect.

If they were so connected & aligned, there wouldn’t be stories leaking about how they don’t want to hand Klutch the keys so they decided against giving a Ty Lue (a Bron coach) a 5 year deal since Bron’s deal would not align…only to then continuously extend Bron’s deal thereafter. Talk about being fed “a line”.

Then they fed us another story of how Vogel with his defensive acumen had input in roster construction only to then be given a roster inept with athleticism and next to no players known as defensive specialists. Then a story leaks how he’s to be fired only for the FO to refute it and then to no one’s surprise, he was fired shortly thereafter. Darvin, you know you next.

I’m over it and dude has been the Lakers GM, but he ain’t my GM. Jeanie, please undo your wrongs and give me my Lakers back. You can keep feeding the fanbase stories with your lil storyteller hoping the fans will keep sticking with your decisions, but with this particular fan, we no longer aligned.

#aLIEgnment
_________________
Not familiar with the salary cap/CBA rules & how it impacts our Lakers?
#GetFamiliar by CLICKING HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
defense
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 12 Jan 2010
Posts: 39485

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:28 am    Post subject:

What is da snake up to? Are we shipping out Russell or Reaves? Maybe no moves at all?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 14 Apr 2001
Posts: 144463
Location: The Gold Coast

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:06 am    Post subject:

defense wrote:
What is da snake up to? Are we shipping out Russell or Reaves? Maybe no moves at all?


Typical covering his ass.
_________________
RIP mom. 11-21-1933 to 6-14-2023.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Hanging from Rafters
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 31 Jul 2018
Posts: 4428

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:11 pm    Post subject:

troy wrote:
Pelinka will never loose his snake-status with me for what he did to Vogel, him and that bimbo Jeanie Buss. But I don't think this current Lakers team is so badly put together. For whatever reason, they are under performing. I think they are better players than what they are exhibiting. When all is said and done, I cannot blame the the Laker players, can't blame injuries, can't really blame The Snake. It's gotta be Mr. Ham that gets the blame.


It’s definitely a Ham problem but the owner and GM deserve just as much blame, hiring a 1st time head coach for a ship run with vets is a no-go. Also, Jeanie approving a penny pinching budget with lux tax considerations for this team constructed as such on a limited WINdow for ship competitiveness warrants accountability for not committing to a ship run. Finally, Rob not getting a suitable back up C while letting Schroeder/Walker go and signing Hayes instead of bringing MoBamba back plus drafting JHSfino, (an obvious multi year project), instead of Whitmore (who looked most ready to be a NBA contributor), dropped the ball.

These aren’t hindsight accusations, they were pointed out at the time the decisions were made. That trio…any one of them being better, owner, GM, coach…had to come all fall short together for a healthy team of AD/LBJ/Reaves/Russel to be flipping in and out of the last play in spot.
_________________
“When it looks as if it is a realistic possibility, I want to focus on winning a ship like it’s a goal that can’t be denied. I didn’t see that this off season.”
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
laker4life
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 26 Nov 2001
Posts: 7317

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:08 am    Post subject:

Hanging from Rafters wrote:
troy wrote:
Pelinka will never loose his snake-status with me for what he did to Vogel, him and that bimbo Jeanie Buss. But I don't think this current Lakers team is so badly put together. For whatever reason, they are under performing. I think they are better players than what they are exhibiting. When all is said and done, I cannot blame the the Laker players, can't blame injuries, can't really blame The Snake. It's gotta be Mr. Ham that gets the blame.


It’s definitely a Ham problem but the owner and GM deserve just as much blame, hiring a 1st time head coach for a ship run with vets is a no-go. Also, Jeanie approving a penny pinching budget with lux tax considerations for this team constructed as such on a limited WINdow for ship competitiveness warrants accountability for not committing to a ship run. Finally, Rob not getting a suitable back up C while letting Schroeder/Walker go and signing Hayes instead of bringing MoBamba back plus drafting JHSfino, (an obvious multi year project), instead of Whitmore (who looked most ready to be a NBA contributor), dropped the ball.

These aren’t hindsight accusations, they were pointed out at the time the decisions were made. That trio…any one of them being better, owner, GM, coach…had to come all fall short together for a healthy team of AD/LBJ/Reaves/Russel to be flipping in and out of the last play in spot.


Whitmore was impressive.

Lakers are simply missing on too many decision. JHSfino over Whitmore was a miss.

Siging Gabe Vincent was a miss.

Coach Ham instead of Lue was a miss.

Too many misses and we are 500 team.

This falls on the GM.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakersfever714
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 Jan 2016
Posts: 11792

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:37 am    Post subject:

laker4life wrote:
Hanging from Rafters wrote:
troy wrote:
Pelinka will never loose his snake-status with me for what he did to Vogel, him and that bimbo Jeanie Buss. But I don't think this current Lakers team is so badly put together. For whatever reason, they are under performing. I think they are better players than what they are exhibiting. When all is said and done, I cannot blame the the Laker players, can't blame injuries, can't really blame The Snake. It's gotta be Mr. Ham that gets the blame.


It’s definitely a Ham problem but the owner and GM deserve just as much blame, hiring a 1st time head coach for a ship run with vets is a no-go. Also, Jeanie approving a penny pinching budget with lux tax considerations for this team constructed as such on a limited WINdow for ship competitiveness warrants accountability for not committing to a ship run. Finally, Rob not getting a suitable back up C while letting Schroeder/Walker go and signing Hayes instead of bringing MoBamba back plus drafting JHSfino, (an obvious multi year project), instead of Whitmore (who looked most ready to be a NBA contributor), dropped the ball.

These aren’t hindsight accusations, they were pointed out at the time the decisions were made. That trio…any one of them being better, owner, GM, coach…had to come all fall short together for a healthy team of AD/LBJ/Reaves/Russel to be flipping in and out of the last play in spot.


Whitmore was impressive.

Lakers are simply missing on too many decision. JHSfino over Whitmore was a miss.

Siging Gabe Vincent was a miss.

Coach Ham instead of Lue was a miss.

Too many misses and we are 500 team.

This falls on the GM.


It's why I wanted Jeanie to invest huge in a proven GM. Pay someone like Presti or Ainge $100M a year if she had to. The GM is critically important to the longterm success of a franchise. Slowly but surely improve the team with each draft pick or trade.
_________________
LeGoat! LeMazing! LeGend!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
clutchkobe
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 18 Sep 2005
Posts: 1982

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:05 pm    Post subject:

exactly....she needs to invest in a good gm. we will never go anywhere with rob penlinka.....he does not know how to put together a team. Magic got lebron and Anthony davis to come and put together the team that won....rob has no skills in this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 20 May 2017
Posts: 3134

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:09 pm    Post subject:

clutchkobe wrote:
exactly....she needs to invest in a good gm. we will never go anywhere with rob penlinka.....he does not know how to put together a team. Magic got lebron and Anthony davis to come and put together the team that won....rob has no skills in this.

please stop magic was trash at the position and rob has made good moves but your coach is another piece of trash that needs to do what magic did at the podium and quit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 20 May 2017
Posts: 3134

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:10 pm    Post subject:

lakersfever714 wrote:
laker4life wrote:
Hanging from Rafters wrote:
troy wrote:
Pelinka will never loose his snake-status with me for what he did to Vogel, him and that bimbo Jeanie Buss. But I don't think this current Lakers team is so badly put together. For whatever reason, they are under performing. I think they are better players than what they are exhibiting. When all is said and done, I cannot blame the the Laker players, can't blame injuries, can't really blame The Snake. It's gotta be Mr. Ham that gets the blame.


It’s definitely a Ham problem but the owner and GM deserve just as much blame, hiring a 1st time head coach for a ship run with vets is a no-go. Also, Jeanie approving a penny pinching budget with lux tax considerations for this team constructed as such on a limited WINdow for ship competitiveness warrants accountability for not committing to a ship run. Finally, Rob not getting a suitable back up C while letting Schroeder/Walker go and signing Hayes instead of bringing MoBamba back plus drafting JHSfino, (an obvious multi year project), instead of Whitmore (who looked most ready to be a NBA contributor), dropped the ball.

These aren’t hindsight accusations, they were pointed out at the time the decisions were made. That trio…any one of them being better, owner, GM, coach…had to come all fall short together for a healthy team of AD/LBJ/Reaves/Russel to be flipping in and out of the last play in spot.


Whitmore was impressive.

Lakers are simply missing on too many decision. JHSfino over Whitmore was a miss.

Siging Gabe Vincent was a miss.

Coach Ham instead of Lue was a miss.

Too many misses and we are 500 team.

This falls on the GM.


It's why I wanted Jeanie to invest huge in a proven GM. Pay someone like Presti or Ainge $100M a year if she had to. The GM is critically important to the longterm success of a franchise. Slowly but surely improve the team with each draft pick or trade.


she could have had West but she refued his offer..she is another problem being a village idiot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DrWolf
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 27 Jun 2012
Posts: 539
Location: At the basketball court next to yours, CA

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:12 pm    Post subject:

I wish jeanie had the cajones to fire this guy. This is amateur level destruction of a franchise that has LBJ. We deserve better
_________________
Indianapolis Colts
Los Angeles Dodgers
Los Angeles Kings

KOBE BRYANT
1978-2020
BLACK MAMBA RIP
2020 WORLD CHAMPION LAKERS!
2020 WORLD CHAMPION DODGERS!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
svettarsalo
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 09 Dec 2017
Posts: 170

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:33 am    Post subject:

Everything he's done since last February is correct. It's been praised here all summer. And these praises were justified. He did everything he had to do. Pelinka is not responsible for Darvin Ham not being fired. This is a decision for the team owner to make.

Pelinka is a GM who deserves at least some credit in the eyes of the fans. He's perhaps the least guilty person in the current situation of the team.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakersfan32
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Jun 2005
Posts: 3708

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:20 am    Post subject:

svettarsalo wrote:
Everything he's done since last February is correct. It's been praised here all summer. And these praises were justified. He did everything he had to do. Pelinka is not responsible for Darvin Ham not being fired. This is a decision for the team owner to make.

Pelinka is a GM who deserves at least some credit in the eyes of the fans. He's perhaps the least guilty person in the current situation of the team.


hi, pelinka's mom!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Threatt_Level
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 30 Jul 2014
Posts: 467

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:23 am    Post subject:

svettarsalo wrote:
Everything he's done since last February is correct.


Drafting JHS over JJJ, Podziemski, and Whitmore was correct? Signing Gabe Vincent was correct? Signing Hayes over Biyombo was correct?

Dejounte Murray is out there and we could have him for Austin Reaves, but Pelinka keeps saying no, even though DJ is a far superior player to Reaves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 20 May 2017
Posts: 3134

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:35 am    Post subject:

lakersfan32 wrote:
svettarsalo wrote:
Everything he's done since last February is correct. It's been praised here all summer. And these praises were justified. He did everything he had to do. Pelinka is not responsible for Darvin Ham not being fired. This is a decision for the team owner to make.

Pelinka is a GM who deserves at least some credit in the eyes of the fans. He's perhaps the least guilty person in the current situation of the team.


hi, pelinka's mom!


He right though..Its on Jeanie...he cant do it without her ok.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Aug 2015
Posts: 16720

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:37 am    Post subject:

3 things can be true at once:
Bad coach
Bad GM
No player leadership unless you are in the Kevin Ding camp who said the hourglass was great leadership by communicating with his teammates about the urgency. Spectrum last night.
_________________
Kobe.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Clw9scopegx/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 20 May 2017
Posts: 3134

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:41 am    Post subject:

Threatt_Level wrote:
svettarsalo wrote:
Everything he's done since last February is correct.


Drafting JHS over JJJ, Podziemski, and Whitmore was correct? Signing Gabe Vincent was correct? Signing Hayes over Biyombo was correct?

Dejounte Murray is out there and we could have him for Austin Reaves, but Pelinka keeps saying no, even though DJ is a far superior player to Reaves.


JHS ok that was not the greatest move. Signing Gabe? yep i hated that move.
Signing Hayes over Biyombo? has biyombo found a home? also Hayes should have not be starter..he a bench player. Play Woods? Thats what you waited ALL THIS TIME FOR..SO YOUR DUMB COACH NEEDS TO PLAY HIM.

Murray? How he going to help you? ATL IN A YEAR TRYING TO GET RID OF HIM....ATL....I SAID ATL...that should really tell you something. Also its not going to be just reaves out the door its draft pieces and future assets because reaves dont make nearly enough.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Threatt_Level
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 30 Jul 2014
Posts: 467

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:54 am    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
Signing Hayes over Biyombo? has biyombo found a home? also Hayes should have not be starter..he a bench player. Play Woods? Thats what you waited ALL THIS TIME FOR..SO YOUR DUMB COACH NEEDS TO PLAY HIM.


Biyombo is on the Grizz, and his defensive numbers are far better than Hayes. At least Biyombo is competent on one side of the ball. Hayes isn't an NBA-caliber player.

JustaObserver wrote:

Murray? How he going to help you? ATL IN A YEAR TRYING TO GET RID OF HIM....ATL....I SAID ATL...that should really tell you something. Also its not going to be just reaves out the door its draft pieces and future assets because reaves dont make nearly enough.


Reaves + JHS + FRP is enough to match salaries to get Murray. And Murray would really help by being a PG that can play both sides of the floor and can defend guys like Beal and Jamal Murray. Reaves is a terrible defender and way overrated on offense by Lakers fans.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
svettarsalo
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 09 Dec 2017
Posts: 170

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:05 am    Post subject:

Threatt_Level wrote:
svettarsalo wrote:
Everything he's done since last February is correct.


Drafting JHS over JJJ, Podziemski, and Whitmore was correct? Signing Gabe Vincent was correct? Signing Hayes over Biyombo was correct?

Dejounte Murray is out there and we could have him for Austin Reaves, but Pelinka keeps saying no, even though DJ is a far superior player to Reaves.


We all know that the guys in charge of the draft at Lakers are Joey & Jesse Buss. Therefore, it is not possible to criticize Pelinka in this regard. Moreover, these are not ordinary executives, they are the owners of the team.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not too mad at Jesse and Joey Buss regarding JHS either. They've made so many great draft picks and undrafted players over the years that they're entitled to make mistakes like that every now and then.

Reaves, on the other hand, cannot be traded to anyone other than a true all-star caliber player. His contributions to this team and his contract are very, very good. It's not possible to trade him. If Pelinka even thinks of such a thing, then he should be fired.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Threatt_Level
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 30 Jul 2014
Posts: 467

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:23 am    Post subject:

svettarsalo wrote:
Reaves, on the other hand, cannot be traded to anyone other than a true all-star caliber player. His contributions to this team and his contract are very, very good. It's not possible to trade him. If Pelinka even thinks of such a thing, then he should be fired.


Dejounte Murray was an all-star before he got paired alongside Trae and got asked to play out of position and to defer to Trae. Austin Reaves is, at the very best, a 6th man. When you can get a high quality starter for a 6th man, you do that trade every time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 14 Apr 2001
Posts: 144463
Location: The Gold Coast

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:26 am    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
lakersfan32 wrote:
svettarsalo wrote:
Everything he's done since last February is correct. It's been praised here all summer. And these praises were justified. He did everything he had to do. Pelinka is not responsible for Darvin Ham not being fired. This is a decision for the team owner to make.

Pelinka is a GM who deserves at least some credit in the eyes of the fans. He's perhaps the least guilty person in the current situation of the team.


hi, pelinka's mom!


He right though..Its on Jeanie...he cant do it without her ok.


He hired Ham, that’s all on Pelinka.
_________________
RIP mom. 11-21-1933 to 6-14-2023.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 240, 241, 242, 243  Next
Page 241 of 243
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB