DARVIN HAM has been dismissed
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 295, 296, 297 ... 321, 322, 323  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Don Draper
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:02 pm    Post subject:

ya'll notice how ham burned lots of timeouts before the 4th quarter today, as if to respond to AD's comments and say "wE'rE orGanIzeD!"
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

mad55557777 wrote:
He should only play Gabe Vincent during garbage time, him in the lineup means Prince at the 4 and the 3 guard lineup, not going to work

My own post from April 3rd, lol
(bleep) you Ham
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Luke, Vogel, hamm..who is next.
laker4life
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:03 pm    Post subject:

If you have time, listen to post game press conference of Mike Malone, Nuggets' coach v. Darvin Ham and you will see why we need a new coach.

He talks about adjustments. The team went to a zone, etc. They wanted to do something to stop the Lakers. They made adjustment when the Lakers made the run. He talks how each player contributed.

Ham is like a cheerleader. Ham does not make adjustments. He simply says, run faster, make quick decision, etc. It is so obvious. We have the players but our coach is terrible. Terrible.
mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:05 pm    Post subject:

Get the (bleep) out of town Ham. (bleep) you.
ducasse
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:06 pm    Post subject:

Don Draper wrote:
Imagine Coach Spo losing to the same team 11 times in a row

The Nuggets are 11-1 against the Heat in regular season the past five years and 4-1 in playoffs. 2 wins in 17 tries for Spo. Kind of surprised me. That's abysmal too.
Don Draper
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:07 pm    Post subject:

laker4life wrote:
If you have time, listen to post game press conference of Mike Malone, Nuggets' coach v. Darvin Ham and you will see why we need a new coach.

He talks about adjustments. The team went to a zone, etc. They wanted to do something to stop the Lakers. They made adjustment when the Lakers made the run. He talks how each player contributed.

Ham is like a cheerleader. Ham does not make adjustments. He simply says, run faster, make quick decision, etc. It is so obvious. We have the players but our coach is terrible. Terrible.

I wanna know how amateurish his coach's meetings are
Theseus
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:08 pm    Post subject:

I used to coach basketball at the boys and girls club, and I've seen teams, not mine, make more adjustments than Ham
LakerFan1987
Star Player
Star Player

Don Draper wrote:
laker4life wrote:

I wanna know how amateurish his coach's meetings are

What meetings
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

ducasse wrote:
Don Draper wrote:

The Nuggets are 11-1 against the Heat in regular season the past five years and 4-1 in playoffs. 2 wins in 17 tries for Spo. Kind of surprised me. That's abysmal too.

The Heat are not as talented as this lakers team, Spo got the most out of his players. Ok, if anyone don’t believe me, look at Gabe Vincent and Kendrick numn
LakerFan1987
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:09 pm    Post subject:

ducasse wrote:
Don Draper wrote:

Spo would do wonders with all the talent on the Lakers squad
ducasse
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:11 pm    Post subject:

LakerFan1987 wrote:
ducasse wrote:
Don Draper wrote:

Talent on Lakers' roster is overrated though.

Last edited by ducasse on Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:11 pm    Post subject:

Ham really rolled Prince at 4 as his major adjustment for game 3 huh....
troy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:13 pm    Post subject:

I would love to see Michael Cooper coaching this team. He checks the boxes; legacy with Dr. Buss, a former Laker champion, respected by the late Kobe Bryant, a proven championship coach (WNBA), loved by Los Angeles. He would bring toughness and respect to this Lakers team. Back in his day, Coop would fight anyone and he was a defensive beast.
laker4life
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:14 pm    Post subject:

LakerFan1987 wrote:
ducasse wrote:
Don Draper wrote:

My point exactly. We have talent.

The coach is terrible.
lakez34
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:15 pm    Post subject:

troy wrote:
I would love to see Michael Cooper coaching this team. He checks the boxes; legacy with Dr. Buss, a former Laker champion, respected by the late Kobe Bryant, a proven championship coach (WNBA), loved by Los Angeles. He would bring toughness and respect to this Lakers team. Back in his day, Coop would fight anyone and he was a defensive beast.

interesting haven't seen enough of his coaching to know but agree he checks the usual Jeannie boxes for Coach.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:16 pm    Post subject:

troy wrote:

Well, he will be cheap,
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:18 pm    Post subject:

JJ should wait on taking that Charlotte Job
Kblo247!
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:19 pm    Post subject:

troy wrote:

The one who checks the boxes is Rondo. Knows AD, knows Bron, can break down the game, been in LA, played with hall of famers, gets being a laker and Celtic, and demands excellence and attention to detail. If you are going first time coach, it is him.

If you are going used coach go get Bud. He’s won before. He turned a team of role guys like Korver and Horford into all stars so he benefits guys like Reaves and Dlo. He is also a guy who knew enough of Ham to know what worked and didn’t work.

Now if you want to be bold and make a statement go get Becky Hammond and start a movement. She knows the pop system like Udoka. She takes no (bleep) and is blunt. She grew up in ny media watching her team. She grew up with pop as the man on her staff. She like Jeanie gets to be a woman in sports.

Last two choices for me would be doubling down on Handy and promoting him to be your lead with no one in Front of him, as you have seen with both Ham and Vogel the teams look to respect him far more than them. Or you can wait it out and see what happens with Lue
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:19 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
troy wrote:

Well, he will be cheap,

And terrible. Our guys , vets are uncoachable. Coop would fail miserably
socalsp3
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:32 pm    Post subject:

Fire Ham. You can't get swept twice by the same team and not be able to figure out how to win a game. They would nt be 7th seed if he figured out a starting lineup before allstar break
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:34 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
troy wrote:

Well, he will be cheap,

Of course it will be, but this is such a jeanie move, you can see it from miles away
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:38 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
troy wrote:

Well, he will be cheap,

Of course it will be, but this is such a jeanie move, you can see it from miles away

I know we are the best franchise but at the moment I can’t imagine it being highly desirable job. Do you honestly think our vets are coachable? Plus we have no youth, no tradable assets and no 2 way guys.
undefeatedAJ
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:40 pm    Post subject:

Terrible coach. 11 losses in a row to the same team and still takes zero accountability
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:41 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
troy wrote:

Well, he will be cheap,

I know we are the best franchise but at the moment I can’t imagine it being highly desirable job. Do you honestly think our vets are coachable? Plus we have no youth, no tradable assets and no 2 way guys.

Actually we do have tradable assets. It’s not a desirable job because it doesn’t pay well, not because of the roster。 Spo is getting 10 mil + every yesr
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 295, 296, 297 ... 321, 322, 323  Next
Page 296 of 323
Jump to: