Max Christie the Lakers 35th Pick
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:13 am    Post subject:

To be honest Christie covers the things we wanted Reddish for and he's a much more efficient spot up three point shooter.

If Christie continues to improve, it makes having Reddish redundant as Christie is a younger/better version of what Reddish is, AND is also very athletic and explosive.

Christie looks like his upside could be a 3-D athletic wing. That pull up mid range he's got also feels automatic whenever he goes to it.

So yeah Christie tbh covers what we wanted Reddish for and Max is only 20.
Reds622
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:50 am    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
To be honest Christie covers the things we wanted Reddish for and he's a much more efficient spot up three point shooter.

If Christie continues to improve, it makes having Reddish redundant as Christie is a younger/better version of what Reddish is, AND is also very athletic and explosive.

Christie looks like his upside could be a 3-D athletic wing. That pull up mid range he's got also feels automatic whenever he goes to it.

It took you almost half a season to realize this?
BILBJH
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:05 pm    Post subject:

Murray's three point average is slowly falling back to his mediocre mean.

I'd rather develop this kid than blow assets on Murray.

If DLo is going to bounce anyway, then sure, trade DLo for Murray straight up no picks.

But if DLo wants to stay for a reasonable price I'd rather keep him and develop Max.

Do not throw him in a trade for some average player as an afterthought.
J.C. Smith
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:55 pm    Post subject:

Quote:

To note, he's at 36.8% right now on the season... While being in the midst of a 1-18 three point shooting stretch over the past 3 games. That started with an 0-4 in the last day of January. Hot and cold streaks will happen. But this is what he's shot month per month:

October: 25% on 4 attempts in only 4 games. Very small sample size.
November: 40% on 6.4 attempts.
December: 38.9% on 6.8 attempts.
January: 38.3% on 5.8 attempts

For comparison's sake, here's Austin's Shooting numbers this season by month:

October: 25% on 4 attempts (4 game sample)
November: 33.3% on 3.9 attempts
December: 39.7% on 5.6 attempts
January: 31.3% on 3.9 attempts

Their season numbers seem closer than they are, because in the short start of February Murray is in the midst of a 1-18 three point shooting streak. While Austin has hit 10-16 in his last two games to raise his season average to 36.3%.

The cold hard truth though is that Austin has shot above 33.3% in only one month this season. Where Murray has shot above 38% in all three full months. Now you won't get any argument from me that Reaves is a better three point shooter. But I think we tend to overrate his shooting based on his performance to close last season.

In college and the NBA Austin has been notoriously streaky. He shot well from three as a Freshman and Sophomore but horribly as a Junior and Senior. When Austin is shooting well though he's a really good shooter. But he has been below average this season, poor as a rookie,

Now Murray on the other hand, has never been considered a three point shooter, but he's been trending upwards. His percentages and number of three point attempts have gone up quite a bit over the years. It's not just his three point shooting, but also his 16-3p jump shooting. He's been taking more threes and making them over time. I think it's fair to say that he's improved as a shooter.

Dejounte isn't a sharpshooter, but he can knock down open looks and he is taking 6.2 threes per game. This isn't a Westbrook type scenario (where he had shot below 30% in 5 of the previous 7 years on 4-5 attempts). Wedged in the middle of those Russ shot a career high 34.3% in his MVP season. Russ never shot above 33% in any other season and shot below 30% in 10 of his 16 seasons. Murray has surpassed Russ' career best three point shooting in 3 of the past 5 seasons, and 4 times in his career. He's had one season (in 2017-2018) where he shot below 31.7% in his career. Russ had shot better than 31.7% in just four of his 16 seasons (with one being 31.8%).

Is he worth the cost? I don't know. If the cost is Reaves + JHS + a (possibly protected) pick, I'd do it. I'd prefer to move DLO in that scenario due to contract though. But if it comes down to Reaves or no deal, I think you you have to part with Reaves. Then maybe explore moving DLO in a separate deal to try to bring in a wing or big.

I also wouldn't be made if the Lakers hold on to Austin. He's on a decent contract. You could argue that he's having a down season. If they hold on to Reaves though, they are gambling. Because if he doesn't close the season strong like he did last year, he probably won't have as much value around the league next summer as he did this one.
BILBJH
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:18 pm    Post subject:

J.C. Smith wrote:
Quote:

To note, he's at 36.8% right now on the season... While being in the midst of a 1-18 three point shooting stretch over the past 3 games. That started with an 0-4 in the last day of January. Hot and cold streaks will happen. But this is what he's shot month per month:

Their season numbers seem closer than they are because in the short start of February Murray is in the midst of a 1-18 three point shooting streak while Austin has hit 10-16 in his last two games to raise his season average to 36.3%.

The cold hard truth though is that Austin has shot above 33.3% in only one month this season. Where Murray has shot above 38% in all three full months. Now you won't get any argument from me that Reaves is a better three point shooter. But I think we tend to overrate his shooting based on his performance to close last season.

In college and the NBA Austin has been notoriously streaky. He shot well from three as a Freshman and Sophomore but horribly as a Junior and Senior. When Austin is shooting well though he's a really good shooter. But he has been below average this season, poor as a rookie,

Now Murray on the other hand, has never been considered a three point shooter, but he's been trending upwards. His percentages and number of three point attempts have gone up quite a bit over the years. It's not just his three point shooting, but also his 16-3p jump shooting. He's been taking more threes and making them over time. I think it's fair to say that he's improved as a shooter.

This isn't a Westbrook type scenario (where he had shot below 30% in 5 of the previous 7 years on 4-5 attempts). Wedged in the middle of those Russ shot a career high 34.3% in his MVP season. He's never shot above 33% in any other season and shot below 30% in 10 of his 16 seasons. Murray has surpassed Russ' career best three point shooting in 3 of the past 5 seasons, and 4 times in his career. Dejounte isn't a sharpshooter but he can knock down open looks and he is taking 6.2 threes per game.

My issue isn't so much about Murray the all around player.

If you can trade DLo or Reaves, straight up with no picks or second rounders at most, I can see the point.

I just remember we went through this with Schroder who had that one 38.5% 3 point year in OKC and never duplicated it.

Same with Randle who had that 41.1% season and got paid on the basis of that.

I haven't watched an entire season of Murray, so maybe he is worth it but just from the raw numbers, I'm distrustful.

He started out closer to 40% and then it's slowly been coming down to his career average.

A Murray who shoots 38 to 40% would be worth trading a first rounder.

A Murray who shoots 34 or 35% would be more like a Dennis situation.

Now Murray is a better passer, a little bit bigger, but ultimately not a game changer.

Meanwhile, Max who still looks unfinished is slowly raising his numbers.

When Murray was 20 years old, he didn't produce much more than Max

It's obviously a stretch to extrapolate Max coming close to Murray at this early stage, but we need shooting.

Trading a bunch of shooters and picks for someone slightly better at defense doesn't make sense to me.

We've just seen how the team looks if the shooters are hitting their shots.

Again, if DLo is giving signals that he's gone and feels stifled or underappreciated then trade him. But I'd keep the picks which could be quite valuable post LBJ.
tox
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:35 pm    Post subject:

+1 to BILBJH tbh
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:10 pm    Post subject:

Nice 1st half by Super Max!
Theseus
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:19 pm    Post subject:

He's growing up and he needs to grow up a bit more, but he is clearly serviceable. Would like to see more and more minutes from him! He has earned it.
DLaker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:43 am    Post subject:

Progressing and developing well. I see a very good defender in the future and knock down 3 at a minimum. Will you put him as a filler or need to be a significant player back on a trade. He is so young and if everything goes and progress well he can be a star to great player in the league. I know it’s a win it now, unless it moves the needle I don’t know if I can just give him up. He llooks like in a Josh Hart and Dort mold but taller.
CRoost
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:13 am    Post subject:

BILBJH wrote:
J.C. Smith wrote:
Quote:

Their season numbers seem closer than they are because in the short start of February Murray is in the midst of a 1-18 three point shooting streak while Austin has hit 10-16 in his last two games to raise his season average to 36.3%.

This isn't a Westbrook type scenario (where he had shot below 30% in 5 of the previous 7 years on 4-5 attempts). Wedged in the middle of those Russ shot a career high 34.3% in his MVP season. He's never shot above 33% in any other season and shot below 30% in 10 of his 16 seasons. Murray has surpassed Russ' career best three point shooting in 3 of the past 5 seasons, and 4 times in his career. Dejounte isn't a sharpshooter but he can knock down open looks and he is taking 6.2 threes per game.

My issue isn't so much about Murray the all around player.

If you can trade DLo or Reaves, straight up with no picks or second rounders at most, I can see the point.

I just remember we went through this with Schroder who had that one 38.5% 3 point year in OKC and never duplicated it.

Same with Randle who had that 41.1% season and got paid on the basis of that.

I haven't watched an entire season of Murray, so maybe he is worth it but just from the raw numbers, I'm distrustful.

He started out closer to 40% and then it's slowly been coming down to his career average.

A Murray who shoots 38 to 40% would be worth trading a first rounder.

A Murray who shoots 34 or 35% would be more like a Dennis situation.

Now Murray is a better passer, a little bit bigger, but ultimately not a game changer.

Meanwhile, Max who still looks unfinished is slowly raising his numbers.

When Murray was 20 years old, he didn't produce much more than Max

It's obviously a stretch to extrapolate Max coming close to Murray at this early stage, but we need shooting.

Trading a bunch of shooters and picks for someone slightly better at defense doesn't make sense to me.

We've just seen how the team looks if the shooters are hitting their shots.

Again, if DLo is giving signals that he's gone and feels stifled or underappreciated then trade him. But I'd keep the picks which could be quite valuable post LBJ.

Schroeder has no pull up 3 and his release and his set shot is slow. Teams are just sagging on him because of that. Murray has way better midrange and also can provide spacing. People were excited about him back then.

Murray is a capable defender , something that Dlo will never be and also we can rely on him in the playoff. Dlo is also a flight risk. There’s a better chance Murray will be more valuable than future FRP and JHS and definitely better trade asset moving forward (his age and manageable contract)
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:54 pm    Post subject:

Reds622 wrote:
MJST wrote:

It took you almost half a season to realize this?

No
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:10 pm    Post subject:

J.C. Smith wrote:
Quote:

Dejounte Murray is shooting 29% from Three on 6.6 a game across his last 12 games.

Austin Reaves is shooting 39% from Three on 5.2 a game across his last 13 games.

DLO is shooting 46% from Three on 9 a game across his last 13 games.

They're correct when they say Murray's three point average is slowly falling back to his mediocre mean and Reaves's is rising.

Also in that same amount of time Austin has averaged more steals and blocks than Murray.

This is why "Last 10-13 games" is a better barometer of trajectory than "Month by Month".

But this thread's about Max Christie. Whom is shooting 45% from three in that time span as well. Ham should be utilizing his spot up shooting ability a lot more and running plays for it like he was for Reddish and Prince.
J.C. Smith
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:30 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
Dejounte Murray is shooting 29% from Three on 6.6 a game across his last 12 games.

Austin Reaves is shooting 39% from Three on 5.2 a game across his last 13 games.

And right before that Austin was on a stretch where he shot 4-22 (18.1% for 5 games). Right before that stretch Murray was on fire (45.9%).

Don't think I agree with the idea that a smaller sampling size is more accurate. But let's break it down in that manner:

Opener until 11/20:

Murray: 39.1% on 5.8 attempts (+3.4%, +1.8 attempts)
Reaves: 35.7% on 4 attempts

11/21 to 12/17:

Reaves: 35.9% on 5.3 attempts (+1.3%)
Murray: 34.6% on 6.2 attempts (+0.9 attempts)

12/18 to 1/12:

Murray: 45.9% 3p in 6.2 attempts (+14.9%, +1.7 attempts)
Reaves: 31% in 4.5 attempts

1/13 to present:

Reaves: 38.8% on 5.2 attempts (+9.7%)
Murray: 29.1% on 6.6 attempts (+1.4 attempts)

Season Numbers:

Murray: 37% on 6.2 attempts (+1.5%, +1.5 attempts)
Reaves: 35.5% on 4.7 attempts

I mentioned above I'm fine with assuming that Reave is a better all around shooter, though that assumption is based primarily on how he shot last year. He's been pretty erratic up and down with his shooting over the past 7 years, including his college time. Certainly at his best, Reaves is a better shooter.

My personal take. Murray is better at pretty much everything other than shooting than Reaves. And he's a better athlete, better defender. I'd say that Austin is the better shooter, probably more content with being a role player, and is on a cheaper contract. I don't think Reaves and DLO can do it, they are too exploitable defensively. I'd prefer they moved DLO in that move, as he's an expiring, but one of them has to be moved. If teams don't want DLO, and you can get a talent like Murray for Reaves, I think you have to do it. He's an upgrade, and only a year and a half older.

Murray compared to DLO is pretty similar. Except I think DLO is a better shooter overall than Austin. He's been more consistent. He's also a better passer and ballhandler than Reaves, I wouldn't say he's better than Murray though as a passer. They are different types of passers. Murray's assists come from breaking down the defense and finding shooters after it collapses, where Russell doesn't have the athleticism to do that. He does have good court vision though. Overall I'd say they are similar playmakers, Russell is the better shooter. Murray is a better defender, athlete, and rebounder. Murray is locked up for years on a reasonable contract though. Russell is a free agent this summer (unless he decides to opt in). That and concerns over Russell's ability to elevate his game in the playoffs, leads me to prefer Murray if the option is available.

Then there's Max. I like his game. He could turn into a capable 3&d guy. He's young, athletic, a decent defender. While his shooting has come and gone, he looks to me like he could become a good shooter. He also is able to get into the middle and either continue to the rim, or pull up for a mid-range jumper with a high level of accuracy (60% from 10-16' and 50% from 16' to 3p). But he's a ways off.

I would try to hold on to him though, because I like what I've seen from him. He just needs more time. The Lakers seem to agree with that assessment as we keep hearing about JHS being offered, but I haven't heard of a lot of Max in those discussions, who is the better player right now.
sonic the laker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:57 am    Post subject:

J.C. Smith wrote:
MJST wrote:

And right before that Austin was on a stretch where he shot 4-22 (18.1% for 5 games). Right before that stretch Murray was on fire (45.9%).

Don't think I agree with the idea that a smaller sampling size is more accurate. But let's break it down in that manner:

Opener until 11/20:

Murray: 39.1% on 5.8 attempts (+3.4%, +1.8 attempts)
Reaves: 35.7% on 4 attempts

11/21 to 12/17:

Reaves: 35.9% on 5.3 attempts (+1.3%)
Murray: 34.6% on 6.2 attempts (+0.9 attempts)

12/18 to 1/12:

Murray: 45.9% 3p in 6.2 attempts (+14.9%, +1.7 attempts)
Reaves: 31% in 4.5 attempts

1/13 to present:

Reaves: 38.8% on 5.2 attempts (+9.7%)
Murray: 29.1% on 6.6 attempts (+1.4 attempts)

Season Numbers:

Murray: 37% on 6.2 attempts (+1.5%, +1.5 attempts)
Reaves: 35.5% on 4.7 attempts

I mentioned above I'm fine with assuming that Reave is a better all around shooter, though that assumption is based primarily on how he shot last year. He's been pretty erratic up and down with his shooting over the past 7 years, including his college time. Certainly at his best, Reaves is a better shooter.

My personal take. Murray is better at pretty much everything other than shooting than Reaves. And he's a better athlete, better defender. I'd say that Austin is the better shooter, probably more content with being a role player, and is on a cheaper contract. I don't think Reaves and DLO can do it, they are too exploitable defensively. I'd prefer they moved DLO in that move, as he's an expiring, but one of them has to be moved. If teams don't want DLO, and you can get a talent like Murray for Reaves, I think you have to do it. He's an upgrade, and only a year and a half older.

Murray compared to DLO is pretty similar. Except I think DLO is a better shooter overall than Austin. He's been more consistent. He's also a better passer and ballhandler than Reaves, I wouldn't say he's better than Murray though as a passer. They are different types of passers. Murray's assists come from breaking down the defense and finding shooters after it collapses, where Russell doesn't have the athleticism to do that. He does have good court vision though. Overall I'd say they are similar playmakers, Russell is the better shooter. Murray is a better defender, athlete, and rebounder. Murray is locked up for years on a reasonable contract though. Russell is a free agent this summer (unless he decides to opt in). That and concerns over Russell's ability to elevate his game in the playoffs, leads me to prefer Murray if the option is available.

Then there's Max. I like his game. He could turn into a capable 3&d guy. He's young, athletic, a decent defender. While his shooting has come and gone, he looks to me like he could become a good shooter. He also is able to get into the middle and either continue to the rim, or pull up for a mid-range jumper with a high level of accuracy (60% from 10-16' and 50% from 16' to 3p). But he's a ways off.

I would try to hold on to him though, because I like what I've seen from him. He just needs more time. The Lakers seem to agree with that assessment as we keep hearing about JHS being offered, but I haven't heard of a lot of Max in those discussions, who is the better player right now.

Not to be dismissive. But, ultimately, what this all adds up to, is that both Reaves and Murray have shown to be streaky shooters. And, we can parse what other qualitites they bring to the table. Murray's superior athleticism, vs. Reaves superior I.Q./(in)tangibles.

Imo, what the real question should be is, is it worth it to trade Reaves, plus various assets (possible Christie), for Murray. My answer would be "No". Giving away productive player(s), and assets, for Murray alone, would not propel the Lakers to championship contention. Good trades are made to improve a teams future prospects, or improve current prospects (salary dumps as well). If a prospective trade does neither of these things to a significant degree, its just a wasted move.

Also, I really like Max's potential. Always have seen we first drafted him. Viewed him as a steal. He's young, and is going to have ups/downs. But, if we really want a look into if he can be the real player in the league, he absolutely needs playing time.
markjay
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:54 am    Post subject:

J.C. Smith wrote:
Quote:

Their season numbers seem closer than they are, because in the short start of February Murray is in the midst of a 1-18 three point shooting streak. While Austin has hit 10-16 in his last two games to raise his season average to 36.3%.

Dejounte isn't a sharpshooter, but he can knock down open looks and he is taking 6.2 threes per game. This isn't a Westbrook type scenario (where he had shot below 30% in 5 of the previous 7 years on 4-5 attempts). Wedged in the middle of those Russ shot a career high 34.3% in his MVP season. Russ never shot above 33% in any other season and shot below 30% in 10 of his 16 seasons. Murray has surpassed Russ' career best three point shooting in 3 of the past 5 seasons, and 4 times in his career. He's had one season (in 2017-2018) where he shot below 31.7% in his career. Russ had shot better than 31.7% in just four of his 16 seasons (with one being 31.8%).

Is he worth the cost? I don't know. If the cost is Reaves + JHS + a (possibly protected) pick, I'd do it. I'd prefer to move DLO in that scenario due to contract though. But if it comes down to Reaves or no deal, I think you you have to part with Reaves. Then maybe explore moving DLO in a separate deal to try to bring in a wing or big.

I also wouldn't be made if the Lakers hold on to Austin. He's on a decent contract. You could argue that he's having a down season. If they hold on to Reaves though, they are gambling. Because if he doesn't close the season strong like he did last year, he probably won't have as much value around the league next summer as he did this one.

Wait, so you are saying that the season numbers “seem closer than they are” because they include all the games, rather than arbitrarily excluding Austin's best stretch and Murray's worst? Why would you intentionally exclude the most recent stretch of the season from the so-called real numbers?

If you really want to look at the big picture, Murray's been in the league for 7 years. Here are their career stats.

Murray, 34.3 3pt%, 3.8 3pt attempts per 36 minutes, .528 ts%
Reaves, 36.0 3pt%, 4.6 3pt attempts per 36 minutes, .638 ts%
Dlo, 36.6 3pt%, 8.2 3pt attempts per 36 minutes, .545 ts%

I'm confident that the Lakers would take a hit on offense trading either Reaves or DLo for Murray. The question is whether Murray's defense is worth it, especially since his salary is the highest and Atlanta is asking for additional assets.
J.C. Smith
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:41 am    Post subject:

markjay wrote:
Wait, so you are saying that the season numbers “seem closer than they are” because they include all the games, rather than arbitrarily excluding Austin's best stretch and Murray's worst?

To clarify the rest of the conversation, MJST took it in that direction. He said it was better to use a 10-13 games cut, and then took cuts of the last 12 Murray games and the last 13 Reaves games, which included Murray's 1-18 stretch, and cut off right before Reaves 4-22 one, when Murray was on fire.

So I wanted to show how it broke down if we continued that trend. Rather than a seasonal or month by month between the two. Personally I think longer term numbers are better indications, though you do have to take trends into account. Since players can improve or let things slip over time.
BILBJH
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:14 pm    Post subject:

The key to our defense is a healthy Vando and AD.

When Vando was even playing at 80%, the defense was poor.

Those two playing at full capacity is the key to the Lakers success with the old man, AR and DLo.

Adding Murray without healthy Vando makes us no better defensively, and worse offensively with him because you only have 2 floor spacers.

But again, if we are losing DLo for sure because he's disgruntled with how he's been treated, I get it. I just don't want any first rounders or AR, Rui going out for him because then it's no longer a benefit.
Outspoken
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:22 pm    Post subject:

BILBJH wrote:
The key to our defense is a healthy Vando and AD.

When Vando was even playing at 80%, the defense was poor.

Those two playing at full capacity is the key to the Lakers success with the old man, AR and DLo.

Adding Murray without healthy Vando makes us no better defensively, and worse offensively with him because you only have 2 floor spacers.

But again, if we are losing DLo for sure because he's disgruntled with how he's been treated, I get it. I just don't want any first rounders or AR, Rui going out for him because then it's no longer a benefit.

Why is this in Max Christie's thread? Just curious.
SGV-Laker fan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:24 pm    Post subject:

i love Christie's game. he's always under control and not force anything. and his ability to knock down threes at near 40% clip is huge. i just hope the coaching staff don't mess with his playing time, young player like him can lose confidence so easily if they don't get to play the minutes they deserve.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:09 pm    Post subject:

get well soon Max

It looked like there was a lot of distance separation
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:25 am    Post subject:

Sucks with the ankle sprain, I think he’s ready for big minutes
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:12 pm    Post subject:

Date of Birth 02/10/2003
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:15 pm    Post subject:

ICYMI

Darvin Ham says Max Christie underwent an MRI on his right ankle. The team is awaiting the results. Christie will be examined by Lakers doctors tonight at the arena.

https://x.com/mcten/status/1756135068316389867?s=46&t=6-sxM4NpvzeWdNMn3aVCqg

Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:16 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Christie walked out of Crypto.com on his own tonight without the aid of any crutches or walking boot.

https://twitter.com/mcten/status/1756216314858025084?t=Hbfexhz8KrDrKsZxyGBl0Q&s=19
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:54 am    Post subject:

Happy 21 Max!

You're still recovering from a flat tire so don't be going crazy for your birthday young man lol
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 47 of 49
Jump to: