*** Los Angeles Lakers vs Chicago Bulls 03/26/23 @ 12:30 pm PT) Gm#75 ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:20 pm    Post subject:

Too many people in here actually forgot how lethal this team is before Lebron went down?

All the stagnant plays with Lebron today were because of Darvin's poor lineup decisions too no damn surprise. Seriously frustrating as Darvin turned a corner before believing in Lonnie and Malik again.

Rui DNP?
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:22 pm    Post subject:

Dennis100mtrash wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Dennis100mtrash wrote:
How the heck Ad gets 8 shots and Beasley gets 14?

You know the answer to that question.. there is games were AD goes through the motions

Got beat up today physically by a couple of Mack trucks in Vucevic (before he got tossed) and Andre DUMBmond.

Darvin gonna put in Troy Brown at power forward to help AD though LOL

Always been the case

This season that case has been a lot, he let Gobert have a 20/10 game he had that brain fart against Dallas the other night, I’m almost certain AD gets traded if we don’t make a run this season
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:22 pm    Post subject:

Dennis100mtrash wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Dennis100mtrash wrote:

You know the answer to that question.. there is games were AD goes through the motions

Got beat up today physically by a couple of Mack trucks in Vucevic (before he got tossed) and Andre DUMBmond.

Always been the case

Except all those games where AD dropped 30+ points and 15+ rebounds which is pretty much 90% of the games he played this season.

But No WORRIES Davin gonna play Troy at power forward and Beasley at Small Forward to help AD on the glass 💀💀💀
Bron2AD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:23 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
Too many people in here actually forgot how lethal this team is before Lebron went down?

All the stagnant plays with Lebron today were because of Darvin's poor lineup decisions too no damn surprise. Seriously frustrating as Darvin turned a corner before believing in Lonnie and Malik again.

Rui DNP?

This is like saying we won a cheap few years back
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:23 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Dennis100mtrash wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Dennis100mtrash wrote:

Always been the case

This season that case has been a lot, he let Gobert have a 20/10 game he had that brain fart against Dallas the other night, I’m almost certain AD gets traded if we don’t make a run this season

I'm certain this is another one of your crazy hot take trade ideals that never happen 😂
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:24 pm    Post subject:

Dennis100mtrash wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:

Rui DNP?

This is like saying we won a cheap few years back

When have I ever said that bro? 😂

You got me confused with someone else
Nonamehero
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:25 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:

Rui DNP?

The dude brain freeze whenever there is a lineup change.

It takes him likes 5 games to get adjusted.

Lol

Next game is a must win
Makave7iThaDon
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:26 pm    Post subject:

I didn't watch the game, so can someone who did tell me how and why AD only attempted 8 f'ing field goals?? Is it the bron effect, bron comes back and AD regresses to a weak puppy dog again? I mean 15 and 9 ain't gonna get the job done...
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:26 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Dennis100mtrash wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Dennis100mtrash wrote:

Always been the case

I'm certain this is another one of your crazy hot take trade ideals that never happen 😂

Nah, good chance that I’m right assuming we get bounced in the play in or the 1st round, Lakers aren’t gonna bring this team back together if we can’t make noise with this roster
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:27 pm    Post subject:

I would believe if we actually gave Rui some minutes today over Lonnie and Malik we probably would of defended Lavine and Derozan better?

Instead we chose to give Vando to guard Demar, which only seemed to be in the first half????

and Let Dennis guard Lavine? I seen Troy and Austin on Zach a few possessions but tbh it just seemed like there was no real defensive strategy today as Zach was basically wide open 80% of his 30 points today ☠️
Don Draper
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:32 pm    Post subject:

Makave7iThaDon wrote:
I didn't watch the game, so can someone who did tell me how and why AD only attempted 8 f'ing field goals?? Is it the bron effect, bron comes back and AD regresses to a weak puppy dog again? I mean 15 and 9 ain't gonna get the job done...

He was doubled some times but overall it just looked like he was going through the motions. Some foul trouble probably didn't help either. Darvin schemed the whole offense around Beasley too and he kept launching bricks.
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:32 pm    Post subject:

Disappointing effort.

In position to prove themselves worthy of a playoff spot and move above .500. Coming off an emotional win and James returns.

So what do they do… get clobbered by 20 pts. Typical inconsistent Lakers.

On to Chicago and an opportunity to redeem themselves.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:34 pm    Post subject:

Nonamehero wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:

Rui DNP?

The dude brain freeze whenever there is a lineup change.

It takes him likes 5 games to get adjusted.

Lol

Next game is a must win

He managed to sneak in the Dennis, Lonnie, and Malik lineup again for a few minutes when we got down 20 in the 3rd quarter.

Perfect small guard lineup to guard Demar and Zach Lavine ☠️

I'll admit Darvin was turning a corner. Before Lebron got hurt he changed the lineups with starting DLO over Dennis. Having DLO, Bease, Lebron, Vando, and AD. For once we actually looked like a playoff team.

Then Lebron and Mo Bamba got hurt and Darvin continued loading up our lineups with defensive minded bigger wings like Troy and Rui.

We survived Lebron's absence by winning games still.

Then Lonnie gets hot, wins us a game against The Thunder and Darvin goes back to low IQ offensive minded first lineups today ☠️

Beasley. DAMN ☠️
Kblo247!
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:40 pm    Post subject:

Don Draper wrote:
Makave7iThaDon wrote:

He was doubled some times but overall it just looked like he was going through the motions. Some foul trouble probably didn't help either. Darvin schemed the whole offense around Beasley too and he kept launching bricks.

They also went to Bron in the post in place of him on his catches. It was a disjointed game for everyone not just AD. Dude literally had 5 fouls in the third because as stu said the perimeter guys let Derozan and Lavine get to the rim. And I’m still not sure why he thought it’s a bright idea to go Vandy in Derozan, Reaves on Lavine, and Troy on Pat Bev to start the game.

To stop dribble penetration they went Lonnie at 3 and Troy at 4 with AD lol. Stu said it best the pertinent needed to take responsibility for his foul trouble as AD was cleaning up an open door. Then they watched the lineup of AR, Beasley, Vando, and Gabriel go down a negative double digits both half. When ad sat it was a game. But the unit he used got obliterated to start the second and 4th with those 4
Kblo247!
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:42 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Dennis100mtrash wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Dennis100mtrash wrote:

Always been the case

Nah, good chance that I’m right assuming we get bounced in the play in or the 1st round, Lakers aren’t gonna bring this team back together if we can’t make noise with this roster

Based off your past posts there is never a good chance you’re right or know what an actual bit of news is.

Since you posted that he’s more likely to be extended tbh
Theseus
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:54 pm    Post subject:

Makave7iThaDon wrote:

Imagine the last game without the Lakers making their 3's around AD's doubles. That is basically what happened here.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:01 pm    Post subject:

Kblo247! wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Dennis100mtrash wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Dennis100mtrash wrote:

Always been the case

Based off your past posts there is never a good chance you’re right or know what an actual bit of news is.

Since you posted that he’s more likely to be extended tbh

Giving my thought on possibilities isn’t the same as sharing something
lakersfever714
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:14 pm    Post subject:

Teams play the game of "not letting AD beat them". Our role players got open threes but just were not knocking them down. It's dumb to force up a shot whenever AD got double teamed.
Bron2AD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:17 pm    Post subject:

Dennis clown Schroeder 34mins on Zach Lavine 😂
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:21 pm    Post subject:

5 game W streak incoming.

Horrible game.

Horrible rotations from Ham. Why this dude never takes a time out when teams go on major runs is beyond me. Donovan made like 3 timeouts every time a run was happening.

Dude is such a Ham coach. But we should be way better than our record suggests when healthy.

Lebron back and him and AD healthy along with the depth should make a run these last few games.

HOPEFULLY
Laker7
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:26 pm    Post subject:

The Bulls were having layup drills against the Lakers today. Perimeter defense was pathetic.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:07 pm    Post subject:

Half of LG can make a better rotation than Ham. Not kidding
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:08 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:

Rui DNP?

Here's Darvin Ham's explanation of why Rui Hachimura didn't get into today's game:

https://twitter.com/dstarkand/status/1640120813365125123?s=46&t=6-sxM4NpvzeWdNMn3aVCqg
ducasse
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:21 pm    Post subject:

Nothing Darvin could have done to win this game. Lakers just got their asses kicked on their home floor in a really important game. Bulls were a lot more focused and ready to play.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:42 pm    Post subject:

NEXT GAME:
    Los Angeles Lakers vs Chicago Bulls
    United Center, Chicago, IL | Wednesday, Mar. 29, 2023 • 5:00 PM PT

Tonight's Recap:
https://www.nba.com/watch/video/game-recap-bulls-118-lakers-108
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 36 of 37
Jump to: