*** Los Angeles Lakers vs Denver Nuggets (05/20/23 @ 5:30 PM PT) Western Conference Finals / Gm #3***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 69, 70, 71  Next
 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Aug 2015
Posts: 17315

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:47 pm    Post subject:

ducasse wrote:
Halflife wrote:
ducasse wrote:
LeBron playing with a bad foot was 25/7/7 in this series. That's not a player that needs to retire. The foot can be fixed.

Retire no. Get pushed aside yes. Pointing to numbers is great unless he’s a huge reason we are in must win this early.


Realistically he's not going to be pushed aside by the Lakers when he's still playing at an all-NBA level. He's going to be here until Bronny is an NBA player.

I disagree about all nba level but do realize we are stuck with his 50m per. Just get AD a legit perimeter 1b. How, I have no idea.
_________________
Kobe.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Clw9scopegx/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TMG
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 02 Jan 2019
Posts: 6971

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:48 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
TMG wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
JerryWest_44 wrote:
troy wrote:
I call upon Lebron James to retire.


Just not worth the $$


I get it you guys are done with Lebron.

He's gonna have an entire summer to get his foot right and with a full training camp with this current roster (even DLO) I believe in Year 21 he still has something left.

Starting the season without Westbrook should be nice for once. An no more Scoring title chase.




Lebron hasn't been right since the injury in Dallas. Anybody not seeing that is lying. There is no damn way Lebron is OK with being off ball THIS much.

Had he been healthy he'd have dominated the ball a hell of a lot more.

A healthy Lebron this series and i think we got a legit chance. He hasn't looked healthy these entire playoffs.


100% minus him not being okay being off ball.

I truly believe Lebron loves the fact he can trust Austin and Dennis to help him with the playmaking. They basically have taken on the Rondo role.


Good point. I just feel like healthy Lebron would be more ball dominant especially in a game like this. just dont he can because of the injuries to the foot.

Next season though better team. Higher seed meaning Lebron gets rest. If everything pans out i like our chancing of making it out of the west.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 18738
Location: L.A County, 26 miles away from Staples Center

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:49 pm    Post subject:

I am absolutely ashamed of the Lakers fans who are trashing Lebron and AD.

Denver is just a much deeper team.

AD 28 points, 18 rebounds, 2 blocks

Lebron 23 points, 12 assists, 7 rebounds


LMAO what else were they supposed to do? LMAO


LMAO
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Polarbear
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 03 Nov 2003
Posts: 6129

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:52 pm    Post subject:

Three (bleep) points D’Angelo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 30 Jun 2016
Posts: 12975

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:52 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
I am absolutely ashamed of the Lakers fans who are trashing Lebron and AD.

Denver is just a much deeper team.

AD 28 points, 18 rebounds, 2 blocks

Lebron 23 points, 12 assists, 7 rebounds


LMAO what else were they supposed to do? LMAO


LMAO


One can make the case this series came down to dlo being innefective
_________________
"One thing I admire about Kuzma is his unwavering confidence. He truly has no idea that he’s not as good as he thinks." - Killer_Z
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Aug 2015
Posts: 17315

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:52 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
I am absolutely ashamed of the Lakers fans who are trashing Lebron and AD.

Denver is just a much deeper team.

AD 28 points, 18 rebounds, 2 blocks

Lebron 23 points, 12 assists, 7 rebounds


LMAO what else were they supposed to do? LMAO


LMAO

Unfortunately those are empty stats. See it all the time. In fact lg has a habit of calling out guys from other teams who put up empty stats.
_________________
Kobe.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Clw9scopegx/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
BandwagonLBJhopper
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 07 Feb 2020
Posts: 3609

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:53 pm    Post subject:

These losses are on D Lo.

The way this team is built, to win against elite teams we need his production and playmaking. There is a reason we are undefeated when he scores 17+ or whatever.

We need that 3rd threat and it bleeds into both sides of the court. He has limitations but should never put out this type of play game after game.

If Lebron was like 30, this wouldn’t matter. But with his limitations we NEEDED D Lo. This is on him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 18738
Location: L.A County, 26 miles away from Staples Center

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:54 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
I am absolutely ashamed of the Lakers fans who are trashing Lebron and AD.

Denver is just a much deeper team.

AD 28 points, 18 rebounds, 2 blocks

Lebron 23 points, 12 assists, 7 rebounds


LMAO what else were they supposed to do? LMAO


LMAO

Unfortunately those are empty stats. See it all the time. In fact lg has a habit of calling out guys from other teams who put up empty stats.


I do not believe they were.

Imagine no Lebron and AD today we get blown out by 30.

Our other guys besides Austin and Rui just didn't have anything in the tank
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
BandwagonLBJhopper
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 07 Feb 2020
Posts: 3609

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:55 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
I am absolutely ashamed of the Lakers fans who are trashing Lebron and AD.

Denver is just a much deeper team.

AD 28 points, 18 rebounds, 2 blocks

Lebron 23 points, 12 assists, 7 rebounds


LMAO what else were they supposed to do? LMAO


LMAO


One can make the case this series came down to dlo being innefective


Exactly. This is the truth.

Lebron and AD get the glory so they have to take the blame, but really this isn’t on them as much as D Lo becoming unplayable.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Posts: 23690

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:56 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
I am absolutely ashamed of the Lakers fans who are trashing Lebron and AD.

Denver is just a much deeper team.

AD 28 points, 18 rebounds, 2 blocks

Lebron 23 points, 12 assists, 7 rebounds


LMAO what else were they supposed to do? LMAO


LMAO


One can make the case this series came down to dlo being innefective

It sure does since we were in all 3 games and DLO is net negative big time
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 18738
Location: L.A County, 26 miles away from Staples Center

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:56 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
I am absolutely ashamed of the Lakers fans who are trashing Lebron and AD.

Denver is just a much deeper team.

AD 28 points, 18 rebounds, 2 blocks

Lebron 23 points, 12 assists, 7 rebounds


LMAO what else were they supposed to do? LMAO


LMAO


One can make the case this series came down to dlo being innefective


DLO was horrible but to his credit and growth this playoffs run he had is his best one in his career thus far.

Every other playoff run he's been apart of with Brooklyn and Minny he's never shot over 40%
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Brawn13
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Jan 2019
Posts: 4000

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:57 pm    Post subject:

We are just getting beat by a better team. Their A game is better than our A game. It is what it is…it’s no one’s fault. We battled but they are just better. Simple as that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Aug 2015
Posts: 17315

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:58 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
I am absolutely ashamed of the Lakers fans who are trashing Lebron and AD.

Denver is just a much deeper team.

AD 28 points, 18 rebounds, 2 blocks

Lebron 23 points, 12 assists, 7 rebounds


LMAO what else were they supposed to do? LMAO


LMAO

Unfortunately those are empty stats. See it all the time. In fact lg has a habit of calling out guys from other teams who put up empty stats.


I do not believe they were.

Imagine no Lebron and AD today we get blown out by 30.

Our other guys besides Austin and Rui just didn't have anything in the tank

You are literally saying take AD off the team and saying let’s see.
Bron looks old, plays old. Gets numbers because he has the green light. He’s fine but let’s not act like he not a huge reason why we are in must win so early
_________________
Kobe.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Clw9scopegx/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ducasse
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Sep 2002
Posts: 8412

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:58 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
I am absolutely ashamed of the Lakers fans who are trashing Lebron and AD.

Denver is just a much deeper team.

AD 28 points, 18 rebounds, 2 blocks

Lebron 23 points, 12 assists, 7 rebounds


LMAO what else were they supposed to do? LMAO


LMAO


Yeah, LeBron played well with the exception of taking too many 3s. He was limited with his foot. He would have been closer to 30 PPG if the foot was good.


Last edited by ducasse on Sat May 20, 2023 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 18738
Location: L.A County, 26 miles away from Staples Center

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:58 pm    Post subject:

BandwagonLBJhopper wrote:
These losses are on D Lo.

The way this team is built, to win against elite teams we need his production and playmaking. There is a reason we are undefeated when he scores 17+ or whatever.

We need that 3rd threat and it bleeds into both sides of the court. He has limitations but should never put out this type of play game after game.

If Lebron was like 30, this wouldn’t matter. But with his limitations we NEEDED D Lo. This is on him.


An with that said I think Kyrie would be bad for AD. Who could probably turn into Kevin Love with how ball dominant Kyrie is.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
BandwagonLBJhopper
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 07 Feb 2020
Posts: 3609

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:59 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
DrDent wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
I am absolutely ashamed of the Lakers fans who are trashing Lebron and AD.

Denver is just a much deeper team.

AD 28 points, 18 rebounds, 2 blocks

Lebron 23 points, 12 assists, 7 rebounds


LMAO what else were they supposed to do? LMAO


LMAO


One can make the case this series came down to dlo being innefective


DLO was horrible but to his credit and growth this playoffs run he had is his best one in his career thus far.

Every other playoff run he's been apart of with Brooklyn and Minny he's never shot over 40%


Agree, he has shown some growth. There were times he was super shaky early in that Memphis series and in the GS series and he bounced back. I’m not saying he hasn’t been horrible lately but there were some promising moments.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Posts: 23690

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 8:00 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
DrDent wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
I am absolutely ashamed of the Lakers fans who are trashing Lebron and AD.

Denver is just a much deeper team.

AD 28 points, 18 rebounds, 2 blocks

Lebron 23 points, 12 assists, 7 rebounds


LMAO what else were they supposed to do? LMAO


LMAO


One can make the case this series came down to dlo being innefective


DLO was horrible but to his credit and growth this playoffs run he had is his best one in his career thus far.

Every other playoff run he's been apart of with Brooklyn and Minny he's never shot over 40%

Have to disagree on this one, this series will haunt him mentally for a while. The FO might have serious thoughts of not bringing him back since he is a FA
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 18738
Location: L.A County, 26 miles away from Staples Center

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 8:00 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
I am absolutely ashamed of the Lakers fans who are trashing Lebron and AD.

Denver is just a much deeper team.

AD 28 points, 18 rebounds, 2 blocks

Lebron 23 points, 12 assists, 7 rebounds


LMAO what else were they supposed to do? LMAO


LMAO

Unfortunately those are empty stats. See it all the time. In fact lg has a habit of calling out guys from other teams who put up empty stats.


I do not believe they were.

Imagine no Lebron and AD today we get blown out by 30.

Our other guys besides Austin and Rui just didn't have anything in the tank

You are literally saying take AD off the team and saying let’s see.
Bron looks old, plays old. Gets numbers because he has the green light. He’s fine but let’s not act like he not a huge reason why we are in must win so early


Lebron is clearly not healthy. An yes he's part of the blame but nothing close to how you are painting him as the villain.

Entire off season to get his foot right. No more Westbrook nonsense.

An yes I know he will make you surprised again in year 21
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 49864
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 8:01 pm    Post subject:

I'm at a concert. What the hell happened?!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 18738
Location: L.A County, 26 miles away from Staples Center

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 8:02 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
DrDent wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
I am absolutely ashamed of the Lakers fans who are trashing Lebron and AD.

Denver is just a much deeper team.

AD 28 points, 18 rebounds, 2 blocks

Lebron 23 points, 12 assists, 7 rebounds


LMAO what else were they supposed to do? LMAO


LMAO


One can make the case this series came down to dlo being innefective


DLO was horrible but to his credit and growth this playoffs run he had is his best one in his career thus far.

Every other playoff run he's been apart of with Brooklyn and Minny he's never shot over 40%

Have to disagree on this one, this series will haunt him mentally for a while. The FO might have serious thoughts of not bringing him back since he is a FA


I think Jeanie and Rob learned their lesson and won't DLO walk away for nothing.

Sign and trade at the least. An if it's true doom and bloom for DLO I'll still thank him for helping us get rid of Brook
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
BandwagonLBJhopper
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 07 Feb 2020
Posts: 3609

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 8:02 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
I'm at a concert. What the hell happened?!



You were better off not watching. I had to turn it off at times to keep from breaking my television. It’s at the point of the series where the better team makes it clear they are several possessions better type of situation, don’t watch it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Aug 2015
Posts: 17315

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 8:07 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
I am absolutely ashamed of the Lakers fans who are trashing Lebron and AD.

Denver is just a much deeper team.

AD 28 points, 18 rebounds, 2 blocks

Lebron 23 points, 12 assists, 7 rebounds


LMAO what else were they supposed to do? LMAO


LMAO

Unfortunately those are empty stats. See it all the time. In fact lg has a habit of calling out guys from other teams who put up empty stats.


I do not believe they were.

Imagine no Lebron and AD today we get blown out by 30.

Our other guys besides Austin and Rui just didn't have anything in the tank

You are literally saying take AD off the team and saying let’s see.
Bron looks old, plays old. Gets numbers because he has the green light. He’s fine but let’s not act like he not a huge reason why we are in must win so early


Lebron is clearly not healthy. An yes he's part of the blame but nothing close to how you are painting him as the villain.

Entire off season to get his foot right. No more Westbrook nonsense.

An yes I know he will make you surprised again in year 21

He will never be healthy. His first year here he led us to lottery because of foot injury (supposedly). Lots of people in denial about him. He will be healthy for first month then fall apart.

Bron as a laker
Lottery
Bubble title
1st round bounce
Lottery
TBD

Have you seen the wins post trade?
Grizz bigs were hurt as was ja, but still a win

Gsw was a mess all year and had a brutal 7 game series but still a win.

Nuggs, tbd.
_________________
Kobe.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Clw9scopegx/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 18738
Location: L.A County, 26 miles away from Staples Center

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 8:10 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
I am absolutely ashamed of the Lakers fans who are trashing Lebron and AD.

Denver is just a much deeper team.

AD 28 points, 18 rebounds, 2 blocks

Lebron 23 points, 12 assists, 7 rebounds


LMAO what else were they supposed to do? LMAO


LMAO

Unfortunately those are empty stats. See it all the time. In fact lg has a habit of calling out guys from other teams who put up empty stats.


I do not believe they were.

Imagine no Lebron and AD today we get blown out by 30.

Our other guys besides Austin and Rui just didn't have anything in the tank

You are literally saying take AD off the team and saying let’s see.
Bron looks old, plays old. Gets numbers because he has the green light. He’s fine but let’s not act like he not a huge reason why we are in must win so early


Lebron is clearly not healthy. An yes he's part of the blame but nothing close to how you are painting him as the villain.

Entire off season to get his foot right. No more Westbrook nonsense.

An yes I know he will make you surprised again in year 21

He will never be healthy. His first year here he led us to lottery because of foot injury (supposedly). Lots of people in denial about him. He will be healthy for first month then fall apart.

Bron as a laker
Lottery
Bubble title
1st round bounce
Lottery
TBD

Have you seen the wins post trade?
Grizz bigs were hurt as was ja, but still a win

Gsw was a mess all year and had a brutal 7 game series but still a win.

Nuggs, tbd.


You still making fun of the 2020 Championship? Even when this years conference finals pretty much destroyed all that trash talk??

Let me just cut you off really short Half and save you the trouble with your nonsense rants as I know what's coming from you I'm ten steps ahead..........


Lebron and AD are going NO WHERE.

Jeanie and Rob will lock them up as a Lakers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Aug 2015
Posts: 17315

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 8:13 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
I am absolutely ashamed of the Lakers fans who are trashing Lebron and AD.

Denver is just a much deeper team.

AD 28 points, 18 rebounds, 2 blocks

Lebron 23 points, 12 assists, 7 rebounds


LMAO what else were they supposed to do? LMAO


LMAO

Unfortunately those are empty stats. See it all the time. In fact lg has a habit of calling out guys from other teams who put up empty stats.


I do not believe they were.

Imagine no Lebron and AD today we get blown out by 30.

Our other guys besides Austin and Rui just didn't have anything in the tank

You are literally saying take AD off the team and saying let’s see.
Bron looks old, plays old. Gets numbers because he has the green light. He’s fine but let’s not act like he not a huge reason why we are in must win so early


Lebron is clearly not healthy. An yes he's part of the blame but nothing close to how you are painting him as the villain.

Entire off season to get his foot right. No more Westbrook nonsense.

An yes I know he will make you surprised again in year 21

He will never be healthy. His first year here he led us to lottery because of foot injury (supposedly). Lots of people in denial about him. He will be healthy for first month then fall apart.

Bron as a laker
Lottery
Bubble title
1st round bounce
Lottery
TBD

Have you seen the wins post trade?
Grizz bigs were hurt as was ja, but still a win

Gsw was a mess all year and had a brutal 7 game series but still a win.

Nuggs, tbd.


You still making fun of the 2020 Championship? Even when this years conference finals pretty much destroyed all that trash talk??

Let me just cut you off really short Half and save you the trouble with your nonsense rants as I know what's coming from you I'm ten steps ahead..........


Lebron and AD are going NO WHERE.

Jeanie and Rob will lock them up as a Lakers.

No. Posters here referenced bubble because of 4 teams. It is universally known as the bubble title. Why so insecure. It counts.
_________________
Kobe.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Clw9scopegx/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 18738
Location: L.A County, 26 miles away from Staples Center

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 8:18 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
I am absolutely ashamed of the Lakers fans who are trashing Lebron and AD.

Denver is just a much deeper team.

AD 28 points, 18 rebounds, 2 blocks

Lebron 23 points, 12 assists, 7 rebounds


LMAO what else were they supposed to do? LMAO


LMAO

Unfortunately those are empty stats. See it all the time. In fact lg has a habit of calling out guys from other teams who put up empty stats.


I do not believe they were.

Imagine no Lebron and AD today we get blown out by 30.

Our other guys besides Austin and Rui just didn't have anything in the tank

You are literally saying take AD off the team and saying let’s see.
Bron looks old, plays old. Gets numbers because he has the green light. He’s fine but let’s not act like he not a huge reason why we are in must win so early


Lebron is clearly not healthy. An yes he's part of the blame but nothing close to how you are painting him as the villain.

Entire off season to get his foot right. No more Westbrook nonsense.

An yes I know he will make you surprised again in year 21

He will never be healthy. His first year here he led us to lottery because of foot injury (supposedly). Lots of people in denial about him. He will be healthy for first month then fall apart.

Bron as a laker
Lottery
Bubble title
1st round bounce
Lottery
TBD

Have you seen the wins post trade?
Grizz bigs were hurt as was ja, but still a win

Gsw was a mess all year and had a brutal 7 game series but still a win.

Nuggs, tbd.


You still making fun of the 2020 Championship? Even when this years conference finals pretty much destroyed all that trash talk??

Let me just cut you off really short Half and save you the trouble with your nonsense rants as I know what's coming from you I'm ten steps ahead..........


Lebron and AD are going NO WHERE.

Jeanie and Rob will lock them up as a Lakers.

No. Posters here referenced bubble because of 4 teams. It is universally known as the bubble title. Why so insecure. It counts.


NAH UH HALF!

Don't try that reverse roast on me it doesn't work bro!

You know what you did LOL
You know you the real Boo Boo The Foo! LMAO
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 69, 70, 71  Next
Page 70 of 71
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB