I’m Not a Nuggets fan, but…
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Denny_Russo
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:42 am    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:
Denny_Russo wrote:
The future is definitely forward.

Again, I don't know how good his future is going to be. That will largely depend on if he is suddenly able to stay healthy.

In any case, I'm not one of these people who have special affections for players just because they happened to be Lakers at one point. To me, he's just a player on another team. And he's not a guy I would be targeting at all if I were the Lakers.

I love our ex-Lakers but there's only 2-3 of them I would want back, with Ingram being at the top of the list. I don't think it's particularly close, either. I'd just be curious to see what he does on a real basketball team one day.

Another problem is half of them can't stay healthy. It's not just Ingram. It's symbolic of some kind of injury epidemic that's plaguing youth sports. Ball's career is over. I loved what he did in Chicago. Too bad they won't be the same without him. They are done as a franchise.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:27 am    Post subject:

Four Decade Bandwagon wrote:

Main question is how do the Lakers get back into that chair. Doubt it is by following the Nuggets strategy.

I agree with you, Lebron's strategic effort to team up is an issue. But it also led us to AD. We probably don't have AD wanting to be a Laker if Bron doesn't do what Bron does. It worked brilliantly with AD, and failed in other areas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5
Jump to: