*** Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns (01/11/24 @ 7:00 pm PT | Gm#39 ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:36 am    Post subject:

slavavov wrote:
Seems like the Lakers just didn't play hard in this game. At least that's what Kenny Smith said afterward. He said LeBron just doesn't play hard enough until March or April, and that LeBron just wants to get to the playoffs so we can turn it on then.

If what Smith said is true then that's pathetic. Two seasons ago the Lakers had a casual attitude from the beginning, and it seemed they just quit after the All-Star break. It's getting to the point where we have to wonder if this team may start mailing it in at some point, at least to some extent.

LeBron and the rest of the team has balled out in a lot of otherwise meaningless games this year. I don’t know if AD has ever played better. There is a lot of front running with this team that results in some amazing streaks as well as some miserable ones but other than LeBron appearing to be running on “E” from start to finish in some games, I don’t think there is a collective effort to look past the first 4 months of the season.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:56 am    Post subject:

Rob's going to pull off another trade line miracle.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Denny_Russo
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:20 am    Post subject:

Easiest home stretch of the year and media says Lebron doesn't care until march or april. The only problem with that line of reasoning is that these games that define playoff positioning. This is just the legacy media coping and then covering for Lebron. They keep lowering the bar once again for the Lakers. I'm so sick of it.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25
Page 25 of 25
Jump to: