Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:09 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
strong9 wrote:
Itsowheeze wrote:
pio2u wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Dlo was on fire. Can we PLEASE give Darvin credit for good coaching? He's always the reason we lose. How bout when we win?

Ham made a very good challenge at the end that was on point!!
I agree on that. As much as I have my issues with ham. I have to give him credit when it's due.

You mean you want to give him credit for doing the obvious near the end of the game? Even "I love to horde my timeouts" Ham had no choice. Let's not giving him credit for not being an absolute moron and remember he is still a moron.

LINK

You are the best dude on here Jodeke.
cirehawk
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:12 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
cirehawk wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Dlo was on fire. Can we PLEASE give Darvin credit for good coaching? He's always the reason we lose. How bout when we win?

Okay. I'll give him credit for leaving DLo in, as opposed to benching him most of the 4th quarter against the Nuggets.

How bout his closing defensive lineup? He took Dlo out and put Dinwiddie in.

Definitely a move that worked out. I give credit where credit is due. Listen, I'm not rooting for Ham to fail. That would mean I want the Lakers to fail. However, the criticism he has received has been deserved.
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:17 pm    Post subject:

Anyone else noticing an Ewing Effect in games without LeBron? Tougher defense, more effort and hustle plays, better ball movement, etc.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Dominic1981
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:24 pm    Post subject:

Doc isn’t much help for the Bucks. And Lebron really is irrelevant to winning when it comes to the Lakers
Laker_Jocker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:32 pm    Post subject:

LOL Pat Bev…. 0/0/0/0 16 minutes? I had the same stat line in 0 minutes tonight!
Bron2AD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:40 pm    Post subject:

Laker_Jocker wrote:
LOL Pat Bev…. 0/0/0/0 16 minutes? I had the same stat line in 0 minutes tonight!

He has been garbage for a while including when he opens his mouth
1995Lakers
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:53 pm    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
Anyone else noticing an Ewing Effect in games without LeBron? Tougher defense, more effort and hustle plays, better ball movement, etc.

For sure....and i think in the regular season its definitely relevant. The issue though is that from what I remember, the Knicks really were better without Ewing including the playoffs in his later years because by that time, he had lost his legs (i remember Zo used to attack him and get around him easily at this point) and his offense was starting to become very inefficient. He became an old guy who couldn't move and was holding the Knicks back especially when they had young energy guys like Camby and Kurt Thomas behind him while the shots could go to super clutch guy and dog Sprewell and sharpshooter Houston.

Im sure when Bron buckles down on defense and hopefully defers even more control of the offense to D'Lo, we wont complain about Bron.
Valdarno
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:00 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:

No, Ham does not deserve any credit. He is the worst, period.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:02 pm    Post subject:

Bron2AD wrote:
Laker_Jocker wrote:

He has been garbage for a while including when he opens his mouth

Pat Bev with the Reverse Quadruple-Double!
Brawn13
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:45 pm    Post subject:

Bucks are frauds. Losing to the 9th and 10th seeds in the west
Lonzo-Lite
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:17 am    Post subject:

Rewatching the game, that lady ref #98 is so biased all the 50-50 calls she kept awarding to the Bucks.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:58 am    Post subject:

Dont even know what to make of this team lol. What a W.
ducasse
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:48 am    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:

They play harder and with more urgency when LeBron is out.
Zillethai
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:00 am    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
Anyone know their record without Lebron this year?

Over .500

The silver lining for basically last trade year’s deadline and forward is how we now have the roster to win without Lebron.

Which is why it’s hilarious when LeKlutch like to blame everyone else. The truth keeps coming out louder and louder…

This team isnt going anywhere without Lebron.
Zillethai
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:07 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
cirehawk wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Okay. I'll give him credit for leaving DLo in, as opposed to benching him most of the 4th quarter against the Nuggets.

Which made no logical sense. Sure he was able to get that block.

But Dimwiddie has the worst defensive rating out of our entire roster.
Which is why he was getting cooked all night by Dame. It worked out in the end i guess.
Bron2AD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:20 am    Post subject:

Zillethai wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
Anyone know their record without Lebron this year?

Over .500

The silver lining for basically last trade year’s deadline and forward is how we now have the roster to win without Lebron.

Which is why it’s hilarious when LeKlutch like to blame everyone else. The truth keeps coming out louder and louder…

This team isnt going anywhere without Lebron.

LeHaters everywhere bro.

Love the tears tough…😝
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:39 am    Post subject:

Zillethai wrote:
jodeke wrote:
cirehawk wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Which is why he was getting cooked all night by Dame. It worked out in the end i guess.

Made sense to me. Ham added height. There was only time for one play. You would have left a smaller Dlo in the game. Not meaning to be insulting but that really makes no sense at all.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
levon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:41 am    Post subject:

Just caught up on the replay. Great win, fun game, but did no one really notice Dinwiddie blatantly kicked the ball out of bounds after the block?

That was a major "team X didn't deserve to win" determination by the refs on the replay.
Zillethai
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:58 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Zillethai wrote:
jodeke wrote:
cirehawk wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Made sense to me. Ham added height. There was only time for one play. You would have left a smaller Dlo in the game. Not meaning to be insulting but that really makes no sense at all.

This is what I said during the huddle:

Zillethai wrote:
Put max in the game. Defensive lineup

Putting Dimwiddie on Dame made zero sense, considering he was getting cooked all night. And considering he was the worst defensive metric on the squad. I would have taken DLO and Dimwiddie out, and put in Max and Reddish. Again it worked out for Ham, but that decision wasnt based on any scientific data or observable data.
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:28 pm    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:

I haven’t. They’re 5-4 without him which is great, all things considered. What I’ve noticed lately is that they’re unreal on offense and make everything from outside no matter who’s out there. LeBron doesn’t hold them back by any means but their video game shooting ability gives them the luxury of not having to rely on him as much as they used to.
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:30 pm    Post subject:

Zillethai wrote:

Putting Dimwiddie on Dame made zero sense, considering he was getting cooked all night. And considering he was the worst defensive metric on the squad. I would have taken DLO and Dimwiddie out, and put in Max and Reddish. Again it worked out for Ham, but that decision wasnt based on any scientific data or observable data.

Agreed. Props to Dinwiddie but I think anyone else on the team could have made the same play. He didn’t come out of nowhere to make some superhuman block, Lillard shot it directly into the palm of his hand If people label him a defensive stopper because of that one play, they’ll be disappointed with him later.
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:34 pm    Post subject:

levon wrote:
Just caught up on the replay. Great win, fun game, but did no one really notice Dinwiddie blatantly kicked the ball out of bounds after the block?

That was a major "team X didn't deserve to win" determination by the refs on the replay.

Vet move He knows there’s no way a ref would call that in that situation.
Zillethai
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:42 pm    Post subject:

Treble Clef wrote:
Zillethai wrote:

Agreed. Props to Dinwiddie but I think anyone else on the team could have made the same play. He didn’t come out of nowhere to make some superhuman block, Lillard shot it directly into the palm of his hand If people label him a defensive stopper because of that one play, they’ll be disappointed with him later.

Thats what everyone is trying to do. It was 1 block... lets calm down. I mean the West has Harden, Booker/ Beal, CJ, Anthony Edwards, Murry, Curry, etc etc. We need Max/ Cam for those guys, not Dinwiddie lol
1995Lakers
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:58 pm    Post subject:

Zillethai wrote:
Treble Clef wrote:
Zillethai wrote:

Thats what everyone is trying to do. It was 1 block... lets calm down. I mean the West has Harden, Booker/ Beal, CJ, Anthony Edwards, Murry, Curry, etc etc. We need Max/ Cam for those guys, not Dinwiddie lol

Ill give Spencer this though - You rarely see a guy who is willing to sacrifice his game to this extent this quickly and focus on the team aspect - and its obvious its because he loves the Lakers. Lets hope it continues to lead to winning plays for the Lakers
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 24 of 25
Jump to: