Dlo 5/19 and 1/7

Prince -22
Reddish -14

And it's lebron and klutch fault lol gtfo with the garbage reasoning
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:36 pm    Post subject:

Every game it shows more and more that Ham and people on here were completely wrong about Prince > Rui
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:36 pm    Post subject:

Big Game James and Big Shot Rob both wearing goggles in the post game
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:38 pm    Post subject:

Bron2AD wrote:
Reaves 4/14 and 2/8
Dlo 5/19 and 1/7

Prince -22
Reddish -14

Ok since you think I have become a troll, let’s have a serious discussion:

In your opinion, what is this roster missing that would keep them from a chip? I’m being serious.

To me, they have every skill/style to win any series. You really can’t ask for more in what’s available 3-10.
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:40 pm    Post subject:

Bron2AD wrote:
Reaves 4/14 and 2/8
Dlo 5/19 and 1/7

Prince -22
Reddish -14

Who put in the CRAP SUBS?
Who dont know to wear protective GEAR?
WHO DONT WANT TO GET BACK IN THE GAME? OHHH but he going to play the next one..STOP THE CRAP!
YA KANG? Bet you he play the next game...every must win game? He starts going off the grid....

stop defending this stuff.
JerryWest_44
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:41 pm    Post subject:

Lakers are worse than last year --- I don't see them making a run to the WCF. I hope I'm wrong.
Bron2AD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:43 pm    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
Bron2AD wrote:
Reaves 4/14 and 2/8
Dlo 5/19 and 1/7

Prince -22
Reddish -14

In your opinion, what is this roster missing that would keep them from a chip? I’m being serious.

To me, they have every skill/style to win any series. You really can’t ask for more in what’s available 3-10.

AD has told millions of time he doesn't want to play center and we still using him at center. He is allergic to contact
We are missing vando big time and Gabe has give nothing all year
With decent coaching this team wins 5/6 games and that my friend is a top 4 in west
Bron2AD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:44 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
Bron2AD wrote:
Reaves 4/14 and 2/8
Dlo 5/19 and 1/7

Prince -22
Reddish -14

WHO DONT WANT TO GET BACK IN THE GAME? OHHH but he going to play the next one..STOP THE CRAP!
YA KANG? Bet you he play the next game...every must win game? He starts going off the grid....

I hate that thrift store Tony Robbins. Mf costs up around 6-8 games alone
Brawn13
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:45 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
Brawn13 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
Nice of our play-in merchant stars to show they are perfectly happy finishing 9th in the conference.

One is sick, one got hit in the eye,

Not hearing that..they know this is a game needed....You Sick? Need to pretend you Jordean then i guess since you want to be compared to him or Kobe.

You got hit in the eye? pull those shorts up and put on a patch Capt Jack.

However you dont have to get upset.. HOWEVER you lose or get bounced in the play-in? DONT BLAME NOBODY ..im not hearing about the refs..the dirty plays..or role players..blame yourselfs at the media desk and to reporters.

This isn’t the 90s…these kind of decisions aren’t up to the players anymore, if teams doctors/trainers say otherwise.

If he wants to play ...He going to play....same as jordan or kobe on one leg or with bad shoulder.

Different era. Kobe/Jordan would be sitting today. Teams saves players from themselves now
anth2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:46 pm    Post subject:

Davis has played great and strong all season. Taking teams to school. He needs to protect those eyes going forward. We need him.
Brawn13
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:47 pm    Post subject:

JerryWest_44 wrote:
Lakers are worse than last year --- I don't see them making a run to the WCF. I hope I'm wrong.

We had 2 favorable matchups to make it there. IMO healthy Denver, Suns, and Kings are the teams to stay away from.
Kblo247!
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:54 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
Bron2AD wrote:
Reaves 4/14 and 2/8
Dlo 5/19 and 1/7

Prince -22
Reddish -14

The only must win games are the play in and playoff games. They have a play in spot. Everything else up to then is bs and fine tuning. Health and energy conservation are prioorty 1 and 2
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:58 pm    Post subject:

Brawn13 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
Brawn13 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
Nice of our play-in merchant stars to show they are perfectly happy finishing 9th in the conference.

Not hearing that..they know this is a game needed....You Sick? Need to pretend you Jordean then i guess since you want to be compared to him or Kobe.

However you dont have to get upset.. HOWEVER you lose or get bounced in the play-in? DONT BLAME NOBODY ..im not hearing about the refs..the dirty plays..or role players..blame yourselfs at the media desk and to reporters.

This isn’t the 90s…these kind of decisions aren’t up to the players anymore, if teams doctors/trainers say otherwise.

If he wants to play ...He going to play....same as jordan or kobe on one leg or with bad shoulder.

Different era. Kobe/Jordan would be sitting today. Teams saves players from themselves now

yawn..excuses,...smh..Did he play yesterday?
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:00 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
Brawn13 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
Brawn13 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
LakerSD wrote:

Does getting sick over night not exist in your world?
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player

Kblo247! wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
Bron2AD wrote:
Reaves 4/14 and 2/8
Dlo 5/19 and 1/7

Prince -22
Reddish -14

The only must win games are the play in and playoff games. They have a play in spot. Everything else up to then is bs and fine tuning. Health and energy conservation are prioorty 1 and 2

Do you really feel comfortable playing must win two games against over 500 teams with DARRRRVIN HAM as your coach? Do you really?
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

JerryWest_44 wrote:

The difference is that we have a healthier LeBron and AD right now then last year when they went into the playoffs with lingering injury issues, yeah I do think we are gonna flame out but the chances are still there that we can still make a run if everything falls into place
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:04 pm    Post subject:

Lakesh0wtime wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
Brawn13 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
Brawn13 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
LakerSD wrote:

Does getting sick over night not exist in your world?

yep sure does and ive went thru it..but ya know what? If my job call because a server blew..guess what im going to do? Be prepared to fix what has to be fixed. Im GOING TO GO IN and ATLEAST ATTEMPT TO TOUGH IT OUT! Ive done it and did it. Its call suck it up and try...Remember YA KANG'S WORDS TO ROLE PLAYERS? "DO YOUR JOB"
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:31 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
JerryWest_44 wrote:

The difference is that we have a healthier LeBron and AD right now then last year when they went into the playoffs with lingering injury issues, yeah I do think we are gonna flame out but the chances are still there that we can still make a run if everything falls into place

And better versions of DLO and Rui. But no Schroder.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:36 pm    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
JerryWest_44 wrote:

And better versions of DLO and Rui. But no Schroder.

And a guy who stepped up in the playoffs and lead Miami to the Finals, we have quality players to make noise it’s just that it’s gonna be really scary trying to win 2 elimination games if we don’t end up climbing out of 9th
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:38 pm    Post subject:

Let’s also not forget that we could be getting back Christian Wood if we end up making the playoffs that’s another big man who can help us on offense and rebounding
Kblo247!
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:21 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
Kblo247! wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
Bron2AD wrote:
Reaves 4/14 and 2/8
Dlo 5/19 and 1/7

Prince -22
Reddish -14

Do you really feel comfortable playing must win two games against over 500 teams with DARRRRVIN HAM as your coach? Do you really?

Yes easily because he won 3 of them just last year in the playoffs/play in and his team lost the conference finals by an average of 2 possessions per game as a rookie coach. Say whatever you want about him but he’s had two winning seasons now, got to a conference finals. He had a top defense last year. He has a top offense and shooting team this year. He’s not perfect but going by how he handled the play in and playoffs in round 1 and 2 last year, yes. He benched Beasley, Brown, and Gabriel without a thought in the playoffs. He used Lonnie in the series he could be used in. He benched Vando for Denis to close golden state.

The only issue he had last year was making the call on Dlo versus Denver and he waited and waited for it. Everyone else he did what he had to do then. I have to think he will treat cam like he did Brown and Beasley.

He has a winning record versus the warriors. He has beat the pelicans multiple times including the IST game and schemed Zion and BI out said game. So yeah I do on that end. I also rather have a healthy AD and Bron closer to 100% than the 70% they limped in last year
Zillethai
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:26 am    Post subject:

JerryWest_44 wrote:

You're not wrong
Zillethai
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:26 am    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Let’s also not forget that we could be getting back Christian Wood if we end up making the playoffs that’s another big man who can help us on offense and rebounding

Who will get about 3 minutes of playing time per game from Ham.
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:22 am    Post subject:

JerryWest_44 wrote:

This year’s team has a healthy LeBron and AD and the best 3 point shooting I’ve ever seen. Last year’s team didn’t have those so I think this years team is much better but it will still ultimately come down to health and matchups.
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:36 am    Post subject:

Bron2AD wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
Bron2AD wrote:
Reaves 4/14 and 2/8
Dlo 5/19 and 1/7

Prince -22
Reddish -14

AD has told millions of time he doesn't want to play center and we still using him at center. He is allergic to contact
We are missing vando big time and Gabe has give nothing all year
With decent coaching this team wins 5/6 games and that my friend is a top 4 in west

But for the Lakers to win in the playoffs, AD has to play the 5. That’s just how the game is today.

Again, what I see is the constant blame of role players and coaching and while there are flaws, it’s nothing that other teams have much of a leg up on.

Unlike the Russ era, we have every skill you could think of…the reason we aren’t in top 4 tbh is AD gets abused vs. Denver/Sacramento. Additionally, LeGrandpa is 39 so he doesn’t have the CONSISTENT impact of a Luka or Jokic anymore.

Any team without consistent performance from max stars is going to lose. That’s what I’m trying to get at…you can insert KCP, Caruso, Reaves, DLO, etc. they all don’t get paid max money because they aren’t max players but they are high level for their roles.

That’s my gripe. It’s been like this for over 3 seasons and the blame game is always coaching (Vogel) or role players (Russ/Pat Bev/KCP/Kuz) and the only time it was justified was the Russ era and it was Lebron and AD that pushed hard for Russ trade.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 15 of 16
Jump to: