LakerSD wrote:
Bron2AD wrote:
Reaves 4/14 and 2/8
Dlo 5/19 and 1/7

Prince -22
Reddish -14

And it's lebron and klutch fault lol gtfo with the garbage reasoning

Ok since you think I have become a troll, let’s have a serious discussion:

In your opinion, what is this roster missing that would keep them from a chip? I’m being serious.

To me, they have every skill/style to win any series. You really can’t ask for more in what’s available 3-10.

AD has told millions of time he doesn't want to play center and we still using him at center. He is allergic to contact
We are missing vando big time and Gabe has give nothing all year
With decent coaching this team wins 5/6 games and that my friend is a top 4 in west

But for the Lakers to win in the playoffs, AD has to play the 5. That’s just how the game is today.

Again, what I see is the constant blame of role players and coaching and while there are flaws, it’s nothing that other teams have much of a leg up on.

Unlike the Russ era, we have every skill you could think of…the reason we aren’t in top 4 tbh is AD gets abused vs. Denver/Sacramento. Additionally, LeGrandpa is 39 so he doesn’t have the CONSISTENT impact of a Luka or Jokic anymore.

Any team without consistent performance from max stars is going to lose. That’s what I’m trying to get at…you can insert KCP, Caruso, Reaves, DLO, etc. they all don’t get paid max money because they aren’t max players but they are high level for their roles.

That’s my gripe. It’s been like this for over 3 seasons and the blame game is always coaching (Vogel) or role players (Russ/Pat Bev/KCP/Kuz) and the only time it was justified was the Russ era and it was Lebron and AD that pushed hard for Russ trade.

people still don't understand that unless the "bulky" 5 is a better shooter than AD, we will just end up with ton of wide open AD jumpers/3 pointers. why? becauise 2020 AD was not a guy you could left open for shots, and things have changed big time.
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:48 pm    Post subject:

JerryWest_44 wrote:
Lakers are worse than last year --- I don't see them making a run to the WCF. I hope I'm wrong.

I think the team is better this year... Specially if it wasn't for Ham tinkering with the rotation first half of the season.

But almost the whole league got a lot better this season also.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Page 16 of 16
Jump to: