Thermador Oven Repair Person

View previous topic :: View next topic  
anth2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:20 pm    Post subject: Thermador Oven Repair Person

Hello - There are so many scams out there so I thought I would ask the team here first.

I live in Santa Clarita, CA and have a Thermador wall oven that is about 20 years old that needs repair. There is a cooling fan issue from what i have read. It works fine, except when on for long periods of time.

I don't trust anyone, does anyone know a Thermador appliance repair person who is reliable perhaps near my area?
angrypuppy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:06 am    Post subject:

Thermador has (or had) a list of approved repair services on their website. I threw out my Thermador last year and picked up a Dacor.

I will never buy a Thermador again. When problems surfaced (broiler went out), the first two "approved" repair service techs could not find the problem. The third repair tech was a moron, he broke the oven door and acted like a child ("It was like that when I got here"). A fourth repair person was summoned, and he mentioned that the door could be fixed, but the parts for broiler were no longer manufactured, as Bosch (who bought Thermador) decided to stop supplying them. I was told to look online, some discontinued parts were still available elsewhere. At that point, I decided to toss the Thermador and move on to another manufacturer.

My problems with the Thermador range were not unique. You'll find plenty of scathing reviews of their service online.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: