Playoffs Round 1 Thread: Lakers vs Nuggets
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leking006
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:38 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
sounds good, but you do realize our main guy is gassed more than anyone on the court in the 4th, plus jokic smashes teams in the 4th. I dont know why people say he gets tired when he literally has one gear and defensively he is near impossible to move.

We just have to stay diciplined for 48. dont try to get the highlight plays and hope Nuggets are off for 4 of the next 5.

thats why they need to use gv and hayes more. Hayes could have help once Jokic was assign to rui, hayws is good at pnr too, he is a good roller unlike rui.
CamReddish
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:39 pm    Post subject:

leking006 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
sounds good, but you do realize our main guy is gassed more than anyone on the court in the 4th, plus jokic smashes teams in the 4th. I dont know why people say he gets tired when he literally has one gear and defensively he is near impossible to move.

We just have to stay diciplined for 48. dont try to get the highlight plays and hope Nuggets are off for 4 of the next 5.

thats why they need to use gv and hayes more. Hayes could have help once Jokic was assign to rui, hayws is good at pnr too, he is a good roller unlike rui.

Have you seen Hays trying to play defense this series? Game 1 DeAndre Jordan was about to make an All NBA team
leking006
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:40 pm    Post subject:

this lineup can matchup with the Nuggets

Bron
GV
Rui
Hayes
AD

with this they can matchup defensively and run the pnr thru both AD and Hayes

GV can guard murray
Bron on KCP
Rui on MPJ (rui can match his size)
AD and Hayes on Jokic and Gordon (whoever guarding gordon can help coz they can sag on gordon coz he is not a good 3pt shooter)
leking006
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:41 pm    Post subject:

CamReddish wrote:
leking006 wrote:
Halflife wrote:

Have you seen Hays trying to play defense this series? Game 1 DeAndre Jordan was about to make an All NBA team

Hayes alone, not with AD, I am saying use him together with AD

Last edited by leking006 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
J.C. Smith
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:41 pm    Post subject:

Lakers have other pick and roll ball handlers:

Points Per Possession as Pick and Roll Ball Handlers:

Reaves: 1.05
DLO: 0.92
Lebron: 0.91
CamReddish
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:42 pm    Post subject:

leking006 wrote:

Bron
GV
Rui
Hayes
AD

GV can guard murray
Bron on KCP
AD and Hayes on Jokic and Gordon (whoever guaeding gordon can help)

You have 2 guys who haven't scored a point this Series and Rui coming off a bad game. Also, Rui probably can't guard MPJ
leking006
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:43 pm    Post subject:

J.C. Smith wrote:
Lakers have other pick and roll ball handlers:

Points Per Possession as Pick and Roll Ball Handlers:

Reaves: 1.05
DLO: 0.92
Lebron: 0.91

the problem witth pnr is whay happens when Malone put Gordon on AD. Gordon is a good pnr defender. Hamster should adjust.
CamReddish
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:43 pm    Post subject:

leking006 wrote:
CamReddish wrote:
leking006 wrote:
Halflife wrote:

AD was in there with Hays when Jordan went on his run. Lol
leking006
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:44 pm    Post subject:

CamReddish wrote:
leking006 wrote:

Bron
GV
Rui
Hayes
AD

GV can guard murray
Bron on KCP

You have 2 guys who haven't scored a point this Series and Rui coming off a bad game. Also, Rui probably can't guard MPJ

cant he? how do you know? did he guarded him already this season?
CamReddish
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:45 pm    Post subject:

leking006 wrote:
CamReddish wrote:
leking006 wrote:

Bron
GV
Rui
Hayes
AD

GV can guard murray
Bron on KCP

cant he? how do you know? did he guarded him already this season?

He did last game, but he looked lost most of last game on offense and defense
leking006
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:45 pm    Post subject:

CamReddish wrote:
leking006 wrote:
CamReddish wrote:
leking006 wrote:
Halflife wrote:

so what is you4 solution then? lol

come on give me something? 🤣🤣

what happene when jokic is assign to rui instead, how will you adjust?
leking006
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:49 pm    Post subject:

if you dont want hayes, the next valid solution is put bron on 4 once jokic is assign to rui, then use bron as the roller and either AR or DLo as the pg? Rui out bron to 4.

Last edited by leking006 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
CamReddish
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:49 pm    Post subject:

leking006 wrote:
CamReddish wrote:
leking006 wrote:
CamReddish wrote:
leking006 wrote:
Halflife wrote:

Bring Rui into the PNR to get Jokic on Lebron or give the ball to AD in the post and he owns Gordon or they double and he kicks it to the open man either for a shot or to pass it around and get Denver scrambling on defense
leking006
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:51 pm    Post subject:

CamReddish wrote:
leking006 wrote:
CamReddish wrote:
leking006 wrote:
CamReddish wrote:
leking006 wrote:
Halflife wrote:

Bring Rui into the PNR to get Jokic on Lebron or give the ball to AD in the post and he owns Gordon or they double and he kicks it to the open man either for a shot or to pass it around and get Denver scrambling on defense

they did that on Game 2 and AD was stopped by Gordon. Didnt you watched? Gordon did a good job on limiting AD than jokic in Game 2. PNR is still the best weapon against Nuggets.

Last edited by leking006 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
CamReddish
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:52 pm    Post subject:

leking006 wrote:
CamReddish wrote:
leking006 wrote:
CamReddish wrote:
leking006 wrote:
CamReddish wrote:
leking006 wrote:
Halflife wrote:

they did that yesterday and AD was stopped by Gordon. Diddnt you watched? Gordon did a good job on limiting AD than jokic in Game 2.

He had good looks, just missed
leking006
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:54 pm    Post subject:

CamReddish wrote:
leking006 wrote:
CamReddish wrote:
leking006 wrote:
CamReddish wrote:
leking006 wrote:
CamReddish wrote:
leking006 wrote:
Halflife wrote:

they did that yesterday and AD was stopped by Gordon. Diddnt you watched? Gordon did a good job on limiting AD than jokic in Game 2.

lol so we just gonna count on that open look in the perimeter other than higj % shot on the PNR? your game plan was same as ham 🤣🤣🤣
CamReddish
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:56 pm    Post subject:

leking006 wrote:
CamReddish wrote:
leking006 wrote:
CamReddish wrote:
leking006 wrote:
CamReddish wrote:
leking006 wrote:
CamReddish wrote:
leking006 wrote:
Halflife wrote:

lol so we just gonna count on that open look in the perimeter other than higj % shot on the PNR? your game plan was same as ham 🤣🤣🤣

Nobody know what you are talking about. It is a stupid thread. Put this crap in the game thread instead of spamming with any ideas that come to mind.
leking006
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:58 pm    Post subject:

CamReddish wrote:
leking006 wrote:
CamReddish wrote:
leking006 wrote:
CamReddish wrote:
leking006 wrote:
CamReddish wrote:
leking006 wrote:
CamReddish wrote:
leking006 wrote:
Halflife wrote:

Nobody know what you are talking about. It is a stupid thread. Put this crap in the game thread instead of spamming with any ideas that come to mind.

you think lik3 Ham 🤣🤣

thats what ham did, stop the pnr and settle for jumpshots 🤣🤣🤣

stop it bro 🤣🤣
CamReddish
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:02 pm    Post subject:

leking006 wrote:
CamReddish wrote:
leking006 wrote:
CamReddish wrote:
leking006 wrote:
CamReddish wrote:
leking006 wrote:
CamReddish wrote:
leking006 wrote:
CamReddish wrote:
leking006 wrote:
Halflife wrote:

you think lik3 Ham 🤣🤣

thats what ham did, stop the pnr and settle for jumpshots 🤣🤣🤣

stop it bro 🤣🤣

AD in the post drawing a double if AG is on him isn't jump shots. LeBron is also not built to keep doing the PNR most of the game. He is old and has tired out the last 2 games. His stamina is worse than Jokic so far. Watch the game and you would see
dont_be_a_wuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:04 pm    Post subject:

E_Wulf420 wrote:
"Nuggets in 4"

Nuggets in 4
Sina
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:24 am    Post subject:

Lakers may start DVD or Vicent or both. I’ll improve the our backcourt defense, save some energy of AR or Dlo, enhance bench scoring and activate Rui’s scorer role.

Rui is a scorer. However, he is our 5th option playing with existing starting unit. He should not be playing a KCP role.
Sina
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:39 am    Post subject:

Hayes may be given some minutes playing against Gordon of Wood still can’t play. We need height to prevent Gordon dominating the paint again
defense
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:44 am    Post subject:

Reaves
Christie
Lebron
Davis
Hayes

Yolo!

Rebound the effing ball!
lakersfever714
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:53 am    Post subject:

Nuggets in 3. They should not play game 4 if one team was up 3-0 honestly. Game 4 will be very depressing.
Sina
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:43 pm    Post subject:

The team are playing with a better attitude. Let’s keep it up!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 13 of 14
Jump to: