Teacher Pleads Not Guilty To Sex, Drug Charges (At my former high school!)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
uberzev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Teacher Pleads Not Guilty To Sex, Drug Charges (At my former high school!)

Man too bad this kind of stuff never happened to me.

Quote:
http://www.10news.com/news/9372246/detail.html

SAN DIEGO -- A former Clairemont High School teacher, who allegedly had a sexual relationship with one of her male students and gave him cocaine and alcohol, pleaded not guilty Wednesday to 15 charges.

Danielle Marie Walls, 27, faces up to 16 years in state prison if convicted, said Deputy District Attorney Dwayne Moring.

Superior Court Judge David Szumowski denied the prosecution's argument that additional charges in the case merited raising the defendant's bail from the amount she posted after her arrest -- $65,000 -- to $287,000.

The prosecutor said the 16-year-old victim was in the defendant's 10th grade history class in 2004. The teacher was an "out-of-control cocaine fiend" at the time, Moring alleged.

Flight
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:25 am    Post subject:

brutella
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:03 am    Post subject:

I would back that broad up if I was that kid. I would be the man, if I was gettin some from my teacher.
Kobe>Lebron
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:59 am    Post subject: Re: Teacher Pleads Not Guilty To Sex, Drug Charges (At my former high school!)

uberzev wrote:

Quote:
http://www.10news.com/news/9372246/detail.html

SAN DIEGO -- A former Clairemont High School teacher, who allegedly had a sexual relationship with one of her male students and gave him cocaine and alcohol, pleaded not guilty Wednesday to 15 charges.

Danielle Marie Walls, 27, faces up to 16 years in state prison if convicted, said Deputy District Attorney Dwayne Moring.

Superior Court Judge David Szumowski denied the prosecution's argument that additional charges in the case merited raising the defendant's bail from the amount she posted after her arrest -- $65,000 -- to $287,000.

The prosecutor said the 16-year-old victim was in the defendant's 10th grade history class in 2004. The teacher was an "out-of-control cocaine fiend" at the time, Moring alleged.

Why is it that women get a slap on the wrist for this stuff and men get the book thrown at them? It is horrendous in either case, I just think that recently it has been happening more often with women. Seems like every month a female teacher bangs a 14 year old kid.
Socks
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:34 am    Post subject:

Yeah Kobe>T-mac, I've noticed that too. What the hell's going on, why the increase? Or is it just that people are getting caught more often now?
LALfan4life
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject:

Socks wrote:
Or is it just that people are getting caught more often now?

Although I don't doubt that there were more female predators than we know about back then, I think this kind of madness is on the rise unfortunately. And the way the legal system is currently dealing with female offenders isn't helping the matter.
Whatever the deal is it is unfortunate there are adults out there too selfish/evil to allow kids to be kids.
chef
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject:

DAMN!

hottie! Lucky kid.
Balki Bartokomous
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject:

Ugh, you've gotta be kidding me guys, this chick is a DOG
FACE!! Gimme that blonde teacher chick who nailed one of her
students any day!!

Last edited by Balki Bartokomous on Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Socks
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject:

You mean this chick.

Debra Beasley Lafave
http://www.wptv.com/images/news/Large/DebraLafave400.jpg
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject:

What kind of man screws his teacher who actually is cool enough to give him some drugs and then complains about it?

I knew a teacher in my school who was having something with a friend of mines. She didn't do the drug thing - but it a sexual relationship. Never in my life would my buddy or I testify or rat her out about that.

Stupid.

Is the guy gay? Maybe he's just trying to protect his own ass.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Kobe>Lebron
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject:

Socks wrote:
Yeah Kobe>T-mac, I've noticed that too. What the hell's going on, why the increase? Or is it just that people are getting caught more often now?

I worked at a public Junior High School in LA County (Olive Vista) as a tutor when I was 21. Some of those 13-14 year old eighth grade girls were extremely aggressive. They would try to give me their phone number or straight out hit on me. It happened a few times, but I never thought twice about doing anything like that. Men get branded with a scarlett letter. My picture would probably end up on Oprah, while I get tarred and feathered in the legal system. I eventually quit because that stuff made me uncomfortable when I was just trying to teach these kids Algebra. Eventhough some of these girls were developed physically, mentally it is not even close. I could never take advantage of a situation like that.
What I dont understand is why are women teachers doing this stuff so often? And how come if a man teacher does it he will be locked up for years and made the subject of a lifetime movie titled "Preying on innocence" and if a woman teacher does it Entertainment tonight televises the wedding after the sexual abuse? (Mary K Latorneu, Villi) What gives?
Kobe>Lebron
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject:

Balki Bartokomous wrote:
Ugh, you;ve gotta be kidding me guys, this chick is a DOG
students any day!!

Believe me if that chick cleaned up a little, alot of guys would nail her.
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject:

Kobe>T-mac wrote:
Balki Bartokomous wrote:
students any day!!

and when you're 14 it doesn't even matter really. I would've been excited just to see a nipple when I was 14, let alone a naked woman getting me drunk and having her way with me. And then seeing her the next day at school in front of a chalkboard, and the entire class not knowing that you boned her. Damn, that's hot. Some kids have all the luck.
Waterboy
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject:

Ziggy wrote:
Kobe>T-mac wrote:
Balki Bartokomous wrote:
students any day!!

and when you're 14 it doesn't even matter really. I would've been excited just to see a nipple when I was 14, let alone a naked woman getting me drunk and having her way with me. And then seeing her the next day at school in front of a chalkboard, and the entire class not knowing that you boned her. Damn, that's hot. Some kids have all the luck.

ROFL!!
JIFISH
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: Re: Teacher Pleads Not Guilty To Sex, Drug Charges (At my former high school!)

uberzev wrote:

Of course, since the teacher is pleading not guilty to the charges, she's claiming it never happened to her student either---if that makes you feel any better.
lakeshow03
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:54 am    Post subject:

Kobe>T-mac wrote:
Socks wrote:

I worked at a public Junior High School in LA County (Olive Vista) as a tutor when I was 21. Some of those 13-14 year old eighth grade girls were extremely aggressive. They would try to give me their phone number or straight out hit on me. It happened a few times, but I never thought twice about doing anything like that. Men get branded with a scarlett letter. My picture would probably end up on Oprah, while I get tarred and feathered in the legal system. I eventually quit because that stuff made me uncomfortable when I was just trying to teach these kids Algebra. Eventhough some of these girls were developed physically, mentally it is not even close. I could never take advantage of a situation like that.
What I dont understand is why are women teachers doing this stuff so often? And how come if a man teacher does it he will be locked up for years and made the subject of a lifetime movie titled "Preying on innocence" and if a woman teacher does it Entertainment tonight televises the wedding after the sexual abuse? (Mary K Latorneu, Villi) What gives?

repping big sylmar
lakeshow03
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject:

member when it was a large unatractive female teacher,she got locked up.then a month later a hot teacher does it and gets house arrest,go figure
NoMoreGame7s
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:04 am    Post subject:

I haven't seen a more blatant misuse of the word "victim" since Eagle, Colorado.

Thanks for the avatar, Hybrid27.
Socks
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:14 am    Post subject:

Kobe>T-mac wrote:
Socks wrote:

Yeah, it's truly scary. I have a friend who used to work at a school in LA County as well where he was a teacher. He was a young, good looking guy who played in a spanish rock band too. He would always tell me how aggressive his female students were in jocking him and that they would show up to his performances at clubs - when of course they were under age - and blatently try to hook up with him. I never realized the extent until I was out at a mall with him and some of his students saw him and came up to us and started jocking him. I'm talking 16 y/o girls wearing very little. He would never do anything, but he was worried because if he showed even a little extra attention to a female student that might need help with school, then that could be very easily misinterpreted. Plus, a lot of these chicks were hood rats who wouldn't think twice about making stuff up.

He was a great teacher, but left to do other things and that was one of the reasons. Sad world where something like that is the reason to lose a good teacher.
Kobe>Lebron
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject:

Socks wrote:
Kobe>T-mac wrote:
Socks wrote:

Yeah, it's truly scary. I have a friend who used to work at a school in LA County as well where he was a teacher. He was a young, good looking guy who played in a spanish rock band too. He would always tell me how aggressive his female students were in jocking him and that they would show up to his performances at clubs - when of course they were under age - and blatently try to hook up with him. I never realized the extent until I was out at a mall with him and some of his students saw him and came up to us and started jocking him. I'm talking 16 y/o girls wearing very little. He would never do anything, but he was worried because if he showed even a little extra attention to a female student that might need help with school, then that could be very easily misinterpreted. Plus, a lot of these chicks were hood rats who wouldn't think twice about making stuff up.

He was a great teacher, but left to do other things and that was one of the reasons. Sad world where something like that is the reason to lose a good teacher.

One time I was in an Algebra class tutoring and some girls called me over. They pretended they needed help, and then started asking me questions, how old I was, if I had a girlfriend etc. Well I told them I would help them later and I went to help a truly dimwitted boy. Well the teacher calls me out of the classroom and tells me to not talk to those girls and to be careful because they will make up lies about me to get me in trouble. Another time a girl asked me why I was licking my lips I told her they were chapped, then she said she would lick them for me. It was wierd, I told her that she could get in trouble for that. This girl (Alexis) looked really mature and developed so I had to completely avoid her because someone might get the wrong idea. When we went on Christmas break I never went back there. There are a alot of other things that happened there too. I knew if someone ever lied about me I was dead. Yes many of those girls looked like women that would get hit on in a club, but mentally they were still kids. it just wasn't fair. And I thought women would be more disciplined about this type of thing.
Exick
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject:

I actually don't think it's happening more often at all. More likely that it's just being reported more and we're hearing about it more. This happened in San Diego, so maybe we hear about it in L.A. no matter what. But back before the internet was widespread, would anyone outside of Florida have ever heard the name Debra Lafave? Not likely.
Money$hot!
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject:

Only a H.S. age kid could muff (pun intended) up this type of arrangement.

The smokin hot one was Pamela Rogers
http://www.foxnews.com/images/173032/1_22_081205_PamelaRogersTurner2.jpg

Debra Lafave would've been impossible to resist in H.S. though
http://img.terra.com.br/i/2006/03/09/317229-9912-ga.jpg
R-Tistic
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject:

LOL.....yeah they never seem to make as big a deal of it when a woman does it..and if so, it's usually in a comedic way more than a serious way.

Nothing major ever happened at my high school, Bishop Montgomery, but we did have one teacher who ended up being arrested. The cops set him up terrible...they pretended to be a 14 year old girl on the internet, and they gave him an address n all to come to, and soon as he got there, it was the cops. Everybody was talkin about it the entire night we saw it on the news, and the next morning, the Principal made a long announcement telling us to stay quiet about it. I never knew much about him, but the security guard said he did remember him going to girls' soccer games and taking pictures of the girls there, and he wasn't part of the team staff or anything on campus that needed pictures, such as the Yearbook club or whatever...so that was a warning right there.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject:

the reason the ladies get off light. is because its a sex thing. the basics of sex is what? a woman inviting a man in. or a man inviting himself in.

So the only one whom can be violated in that sense, is a woman. if we're talking basic natural sex. if the woman is older then the guy like adult to kid, in these cases. Then its seen as a wash.

on top of the fact that, most high school boys can over power their women teachers if they really tried. So its not a thing of "She was just to strong or to big for me. i was afraid for my life". that never comes up.

But this is always the thought process when its a grown man vs a high school or younger girl. Its called Taking advantage then. and darn near rape. no matter how promiscuous the teenaged girl may be.

I will say this. assuming its not rape. Girls are a lot more forceful when it comes to trying to get a teacher to like them( in that way). a young guy, is trying to get a piece of the action. nothing more. a real bold guy, might say a few slight words to the woman teacher. but thats about it. he will almost never run up on her at a concert or outside of school. UNLESS, she wants him to. because its all about the Invitation. Women have control over the invitation.(unless its rape).

I remember this teacher i had in school. that lived not far from me. the reason i know is because i would see her after I got home from school. driving. or even in the same store or something. and she was pretty attractive looking. I used to say little sly remarks, but nothing super rude or anything. just letting her know, i knew she was attractive. and if i was a bit older, i might holla. sure she would smile at me, you know that smile I'm talking about. when i saw her outside of school. But she wasn't stupid enough to make a move. and quiet as kept. neither was I.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: