LAKERS -at- TWOLVES - 12/4 - Thoughts and :-)) Ratings
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Omar Little

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject: Re: LAKERS -at- TWOLVES - 12/4 - Thoughts and :-)) Ratings

wolfpaclaker wrote:
Ariza + Critt.

It is the the worst defense in the NBA, so I can't give them too much credit for killing them the way they did.

Props to Kobe for playing with the flu .. not to mention play well.

Pretty much everyone played well. Again though, it was against a very bad team so that may have had something to do with it.

encina1 wrote:
DancingBarry wrote:
With Mihm and LO as our main centers, our bigmen had to play conservatively to stay out of foul trouble.

DancingBarry wrote:
Lamar -- -- He played both the PF and C spots tonight.

Dare I say, is Odom trying to pull a Magic Johnson?

Sigh, I was thinking it might be best for the Lakers to move Odom, but if he is indeed playing all 5 positions like a certain someone, he may have to stick around after all.

This is why I still think eventually we can get good value out of him. Small ball teams will love a guy like Lamar, because he's basically a better. more talented version of the Suns' Diaw - 2 years ago - as he's able to play 5 + 4 for you.

I think it's smarter for both his game and value that Phil plays him at the 4 or 5. Infact IMO in the meantime we should start Walton, as Walton is a much better player starting at 3. If you truly want to win as many games as possible now, start the players who play best starting (in their best roles). That would be Brown at C, Odom at PF, Walton at SF. It was good to see Walton back in there and Radmanovic coming off the bench (much better off the bench). I don't think Luke helps the 2nd unit as much as he does the 1st anyway. The 2nd unit relies more on Farmar - Radmanovic + Bynum when they play on it. Hopefully now Ariza and Critt can become factors on the 2nd unit. That's a nice 2nd unit. Bynum, Radman, Ariza, Critt and Farmar. I like.

Where does Turiaf fit in your vision?
Mr. EiGhTy-OnE
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject:

ARIZA!
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject:

s_habe wrote:
ESPN lists Trevor as the best Laker

Welcome aboard young fellow

WOW 15pts on 5-5 shooting is impressive. Career high I believe. His D is even more impressive, when he spiked the allyoop attempt to start the fast break was awsome! Please Phil, give this guy more minutes!!!!!!
Alpha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject:

thanks a lot DB!

your report was especially appreciated in light of it not being aired here and with Ariza's debut (and JC's play).

hope the team can heal up... not sure how long this duct tape is going to hold.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject:

A win is a win. Even it is against Antoine Walker and the Wolves. I seruosly don't get why Walker just had to get number 24 also. Like copying Kobe's number 8 wasn't enough
Mation
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject:

Thanks DB.

Once Kobe steps on the court he truly is in another dimension. If he's sick, in legal trouble, in team controversy, nothing affects him when he grasps that basketball. Good form of leadership because we needed this win.

Wish I could've seen some of Ariza's play for the game. Glad he impressed the coaching staff with his offense/defense.
Mr. EiGhTy-OnE
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject:

what was with L.O. yelling at the ref "AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" for the delay of game when the guy tapped the ball out of his hands when he was trying to inbound it?
jd2k
LG Multimedia Team
LG Multimedia Team

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:36 am    Post subject:

Testing out Vimeo service. A bit late but here's an HD clip of kobe's dunk.

Kobe's 360 Dunk in HD
Addicus
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject:

It may be my laptop but it is stuttering even after watching it a second time with the video already downloaded.

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/addicusbrown
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: