HAWKS -at- LAKERS - 2/17 - Thoughts and :-)) Ratings
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:46 pm    Post subject:

Thanks DB!

I don't know if Atlanta was rusty from a week off, but that was the very picture of total domination from top to bottom by the Lakers. That just reestablishes the momentum they built on the road trip.

I too had no idea Pau was even close to a triple-double before he had it.

That Brown block was astonishing, then again so was the half-court shot that earned that guy $165k.

It was also interesting, on Ammo's first offensive set just how intent the rest of the team was on practically shoving the ball back into his hands until he finally took the hint and launched that first shot. His shot looks good; I think he's got to get over the jitters, take a lesson from Sasha and gun it a bit while that welcome mat is still there for him.

Shannon Brown's post-game comments on seeing the Lakers reaction to his block adds to the feeling this is a pretty cohesive, supportive team.

Fun game to watch.
LuciusAllen
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:49 pm    Post subject:

TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:

That Brown block was astonishing, then again so was the half-court shot that earned that guy $165k.

I was wondering when we were going to talk about that guy. Come on everybody -- props to the new rich guy! Shot of the night!
bryants2hot2handle
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:12 pm    Post subject:

thanks DB
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: