ROCKETS -at- LAKERS - 11/15 - Thoughts and :-(( Ratings
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StuLantz#1
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:16 am    Post subject:

Good breakdown, DB. Denver played a good game the other day, but maybe I had attributed too much of their success to what they were doing than what we were doing. We looked just as awful yesterday against Houston. The story that totally falls under the radar, and it should since we lost, is how much Artest outplayed Ariza (with the exception of when Ariza showed up Kobe a few times). The stupidest thing Houston did the last game was not heavily rely on Brooks' scoring--that made no sense, especially against us. I'm not looking forward to possibly seeing more of this crap play the next game. Just like the last game it seems at one point in the third they just gave up.

I don't know what the hell we're going to do about the pathetic Farmar/Vujacic situation (not that Walton or a back down to earth Powell aren't making the situation worse too).
Mr. EiGhTy-OnE
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:51 pm    Post subject:

so much for 72.

after the denver loss i said i dont get mad any more after losses. i changed my mind.
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:22 pm    Post subject:

Thanks DB.

Spot on. There were no excuses for this Houston loss. When the Rockets collapsed on Drew in the second half there were just that many more options for the remaining Lakers, and nobody was up to the challenge.

PJ; this is a teachable moment for these kids. Fish, Farmar and Sasha need sent time-out, and when they come out they can sit down with Kobe and watch some Baby Einstein learn how to play organized basketball videos.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: