LET THE FIGHTS BEGIN - GAME 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
edb2010
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:31 am    Post subject: LET THE FIGHTS BEGIN - GAME 7

Finally, The referrees back off their tacky foul calls and the teams get physical in Games 5 and 6. I love it. In game 6, I kept shouting the TV when the Lakers played defensive ... "REBOUND!" "REBOUND" and on the Offensive "POINTS!" "POINTS". The only tacky call I saw in Game 6 was Kobes Technical. I just didn't think it was really a technical. Rondos chin injury and Perkins leg all stems to a Game 7 coming close at hand. I just hope the referrees avoid the tacky foul calls and keep the game powerful / Fresh. Afterall, This is the last game of the season. A good time for both teams to play real hard in the last game without compromise and to lick their wounds when all is said and done. Go LAKERS! This is YOUR GAME. Keep the momentum going to the finish.

edb2010
chandru009
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:53 pm    Post subject:

The whole idea of posting argumentative statuses/wall posts is ridiculous. There's no excuse: they want the reaction. Not just from the person they're posting about/to. Oh no. They won't be satisfied until person 50 has joined in with the ganging-up and the accusations. Because if what they were really after was resolution, they would at least have the decency to do it in PRIVATE.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: