LAKERS -at- CAVS - 2/16 - Thoughts and :-(( Ratings
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:41 am    Post subject:

At least we're not peaking too soon.
Klone_dd
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:56 am    Post subject:

Speechless.
RVCdesigns
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:04 am    Post subject:

Thanks DB.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
califoriadreamin
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:09 pm    Post subject:

wolfpaclaker wrote:
Thanks DB.

One note - When Kobe doesn't get his 25-30, and you say we lose those 10 points and can't make them elsewhere I don't think that's fair to the rest as Kobe is still taking his usual number of shots. What did he finish with 24?

Either way, this game was lost way before anything Kobe did or didn't do. The Lakers looked tired and worn out. The Cavs looked full of energy and hustle.

Yeah he took 24 shots for 17 points. I dunno Kobe just seems like a mess lately. And Bynum? When was the last time a center went 2-12...especially on a small center...
ssiknick833
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:54 pm    Post subject:

Losing to the Cavs is just unacceptable. I thought these guys didn't care but i didn't think they cared THIS little. Where is the pride for crying out loud?

Thanks DB
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:21 pm    Post subject:

califoriadreamin wrote:
wolfpaclaker wrote:
Thanks DB.

One note - When Kobe doesn't get his 25-30, and you say we lose those 10 points and can't make them elsewhere I don't think that's fair to the rest as Kobe is still taking his usual number of shots. What did he finish with 24?

Either way, this game was lost way before anything Kobe did or didn't do. The Lakers looked tired and worn out. The Cavs looked full of energy and hustle.

Yeah he took 24 shots for 17 points. I dunno Kobe just seems like a mess lately. And Bynum? When was the last time a center went 2-12...especially on a small center...

It happens. Kobe looked great against Boston and at the start of this road trip. Don't forget he was sick a few days earlier and the wear affects of that last. Kobe will be fine.

Bynum had a bad night. Happens. I'm just not happy with our team balance right now offensively. We just don't have good enough chemistry on O and it's showing.

Still have a long ways to go. This isn't over by any means. I feel the season is just beginning for these Lakers now after the ASB. They need to try and win at least 20 of their remaining 24 games. Have a goal. They have gone throughout this season without a goal in mind for the RS. Something. Maybe HCA against the Mavs. Anything. Get a goal and go for it. Once you have a goal like that, you'll have more to play for.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
A Mad Chinaman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:49 pm    Post subject:

wolfpaclaker wrote:
califoriadreamin wrote:
wolfpaclaker wrote:
Thanks DB.

It happens. Kobe looked great against Boston and at the start of this road trip. Don't forget he was sick a few days earlier and the wear affects of that last. Kobe will be fine.

Bynum had a bad night. Happens. I'm just not happy with our team balance right now offensively. We just don't have good enough chemistry on O and it's showing.

Still have a long ways to go. This isn't over by any means. I feel the season is just beginning for these Lakers now after the ASB. They need to try and win at least 20 of their remaining 24 games. Have a goal. They have gone throughout this season without a goal in mind for the RS. Something. Maybe HCA against the Mavs. Anything. Get a goal and go for it. Once you have a goal like that, you'll have more to play for.
Agree that Kobe and Drew will be OK because of the reasons stated

When will Pau show up as a defender, if he is not a shotblocker or plays positional defense - what is he doing? Hopefully when Ratliff returns, Pau won't have to play the "5"

LO is starting to show consistency in being inconsistent, not a good sign.

Maybe RonRon will show up when Matt Barnes returns?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: