Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject:

Cervantes wrote:
undefeatedAJ wrote:
tamakin wrote:
Air Apparent wrote:
paging tamakin. your fresh plate of crow awaits

ok... so you can rip on Pau and call him a woman rip on Artest or anybody OTHER THAN KOBE all game long but the moment I call Kobe a (bleep) for making a bone head play, you call me a troll? what is wrong with you people that stand by Kobe whatever he does, even if it's bad???

Let it go. To some Kobe never does anything wrong

Nope.

To some Kobe has brought more joy than any other Laker with 5 Rings and counting. (This coming from a Laker Fan from the Magic Era).

You take the magnificent with the human in Kobe all day long because when the whistle blows you know he left it all on the court.

That right there makes him above the petty BS some Laker fans (Ventura You Hear Me?) try to dish out on Kobe and why they get so much flak for their attempts...and rightfully so.

R.....E.....S.....P......E.......C.......T

Try it some time, you might like it.

Everyone agree Kobe is a great play.

But when kobe made stupid play and Lakers was trailing, why can not we lakers fan bash him???

What is wrong with that?
Laker_Town
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject:

What happened to stopping this team bynum..team kobe crap?
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:16 pm    Post subject:

WE WON AGAIN. I'm still not posting in an ongoing game thread and have vowed not to until the Lakers lose. Ayon bailed us out tonight. Kobe hit 3 clutch free throws. MWP was MIA most of the game but came though when it counted. I vowed not to post in a ongoing game threa until the Lakers lose. I thought I'd be posting in the next game, NOT!!!

I'm still having problems posting. I understand the problem has been fixed, not for me.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Last edited by jodeke on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
mountainview_
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:17 pm    Post subject:

Laker_Town wrote:
What happened to stopping this team bynum..team kobe crap?

LOL, no more.

Well, Except Howard/lebron, not many fans want to trade bynum now
Cervantes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:19 pm    Post subject:

mountainview_ wrote:
Cervantes wrote:
undefeatedAJ wrote:
tamakin wrote:
Air Apparent wrote:

ok... so you can rip on Pau and call him a woman rip on Artest or anybody OTHER THAN KOBE all game long but the moment I call Kobe a (bleep) for making a bone head play, you call me a troll? what is wrong with you people that stand by Kobe whatever he does, even if it's bad???

Nope.

To some Kobe has brought more joy than any other Laker with 5 Rings and counting. (This coming from a Laker Fan from the Magic Era).

You take the magnificent with the human in Kobe all day long because when the whistle blows you know he left it all on the court.

That right there makes him above the petty BS some Laker fans (Ventura You Hear Me?) try to dish out on Kobe and why they get so much flak for their attempts...and rightfully so.

But when kobe made stupid play and Lakers was trailing, why can not we lakers fan bash him???

What is wrong with that?

Nothing at all if you're ok with the criticism that follows from Laker Fans.

But don't bash a Hall of Famer and then get upset when people come to his defense.

That's what's funny about the people who bang on Kobe, it's like their clueless about why anyone would come back at them.

If you dish it. Take it.

But think about this...Are all players equal?

If you believe yes then bash away.

If you believe no then treat them differently.

I can't stand DFish right now...but after 5 rings, I can't say a negative word about him. Too much RESPECT for what he's done.

Does that make any sense?

'It's better to be lucky than good...and if you're both...you'd be Dr Jerry Buss.'

Thanks Dr Buss - You Are Missed.
mountainview_
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:33 pm    Post subject:

Cervantes wrote:
mountainview_ wrote:
Cervantes wrote:
undefeatedAJ wrote:
tamakin wrote:
Air Apparent wrote:

Nope.

What is wrong with that?

Nothing at all if you're ok with the criticism that follows from Laker Fans.

But don't bash a Hall of Famer and then get upset when people come to his defense.

That's what's funny about the people who bang on Kobe, it's like their clueless about why anyone would come back at them.

If you dish it. Take it.

But think about this...Are all players equal?

If you believe yes then bash away.

If you believe no then treat them differently.

I can't stand DFish right now...but after 5 rings, I can't say a negative word about him. Too much RESPECT for what he's done.

Does that make any sense?

NO.

I will continue bash Fisher any day. He helped us win 5 champs but he is such a burden for current lakers team, he just hurts this team so much.

If some day Kobe hurts Lakers like Fisher does today, I am going to bash Kobe all the time too.

Nothing wrong with that.

All we want is lakers team to win.
Dominator
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:05 pm    Post subject:

mountainview_ wrote:
Cervantes wrote:
undefeatedAJ wrote:
tamakin wrote:
Air Apparent wrote:

Nope.

What is wrong with that?

"told you kobe would not have it.. he was getting mad that Bynum was the 1st option scoring all the points.. now look at him.. jacking up dumb ass shots and now we lose... Kobe stop being such a stunted mental midget... jeez!!!!!!!!"

That's tamakin's quote that I originally responded to. Are you honestly trying to sell that as valid criticism? Saying Kobe took a bad shot is fine, but tamakin was just making (bleep) up.
mountainview_
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject:

Dominator wrote:
mountainview_ wrote:
Cervantes wrote:
undefeatedAJ wrote:
tamakin wrote:
Air Apparent wrote:

Nope.

What is wrong with that?

"told you kobe would not have it.. he was getting mad that Bynum was the 1st option scoring all the points.. now look at him.. jacking up dumb ass shots and now we lose... Kobe stop being such a stunted mental midget... jeez!!!!!!!!"

That's tamakin's quote that I originally responded to. Are you honestly trying to sell that as valid criticism? Saying Kobe took a bad shot is fine, but tamakin was just making (bleep) up.

I still do not believe many fans here are truly Kobe haters, if not his fan.

Like I said, when Lakers was losing(say trailing by several points) and Kobe made some stupid play in a row(you have to agree with that), normal fans would just get mad on him.
Dominator
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject:

mountainview_ wrote:
Dominator wrote:
mountainview_ wrote:
Cervantes wrote:
undefeatedAJ wrote:
tamakin wrote:
Air Apparent wrote:

Nope.

What is wrong with that?

I still do not believe many fans here are truly Kobe haters, if not his fan.

Like I said, when Lakers was losing(say trailing by several points) and Kobe made some stupid play in a row(you have to agree with that), normal fans would just get mad on him.

So you're saying outlandish (bleep) claims are ok as long as Kobe misses a long three-pointer first? Because that's all he did. He missed a long three, and that's what spawned that keyboard dump from tamakin.
Air Apparent
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:16 pm    Post subject:

Dominator wrote:
mountainview_ wrote:
Cervantes wrote:
undefeatedAJ wrote:
tamakin wrote:
Air Apparent wrote:

Nope.

What is wrong with that?

Troll has been exposed.
JUST-MING
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:59 pm    Post subject:

tdnet wrote:
thats jamie foxx he was talking to after the game

Morgan Freeman
ForrestHump
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject:

Lakers - lose both back-to-backs vs Wizards and Pistons (lol), win back to backs vs grizzlies in 2OT and NOH OT with Kobe playing 100 mins in total of 2 games..

DAFUDGE?
Cervantes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:09 pm    Post subject:

JUST-MING wrote:
tdnet wrote:

Morgan Freeman

I know all black folks look alike but that's Sam Jackson. LOL.

'It's better to be lucky than good...and if you're both...you'd be Dr Jerry Buss.'

Thanks Dr Buss - You Are Missed.
dmblakers
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:17 am    Post subject:

lafan4life78 wrote:
Lakers are going to give back their momentum with another terrible road loss. Nook it.

Derek
Fisher
loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:14 am    Post subject:

Cervantes wrote:
JUST-MING wrote:
tdnet wrote:

Morgan Freeman

I know all black folks look alike but that's Sam Jackson. LOL.

Fail
K2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject:

Fisher's final act as a Laker, another clutch basket (along with MWP) to help the Lakers win again.

Thank you for all you've done for the Lakers.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67
Page 67 of 67
Jump to: