*** Lakers Vs. Thunder *** 3/29/12 ( Striking Down Thor Edition )
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 112, 113, 114

View previous topic :: View next topic  
madmax1212
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject:

because the lakers nation is A-N-G-R-Y! LOL...
shansen008
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:18 pm    Post subject:

link wrote:
TheJellosJigglin' wrote:
I'm shocked at Gasol's restraint after that foul by Perkins at the end of the game and then just standing there not moving. I would've at least shoved the guy out of the way. Maybe push his face with the palm of my hand

I know you watched enough of Gasol to know how impossible that would be

No kidding, im shocked that hes shocked. Gasol is a (bleep) VAJ. We need yo trade his ass this offseason no matter the outcome. Hes clearly on the decline. Hes extremely WEAK. He constantly gets stripped of the ball, always gets outworked for rebounds. Look at that play in the 4th tonight when he went through his legs and bobbled the ball then STARED at it as he turned his back to his man to go pick it up. Meanwhile his defender is DIVING after the ball. This guy has lost his balls, if he ever had a pair. He doesnt belong on the Lakers playing like that.

Giving the team absolutely nothing, then letting perkins come down on him hard with the forearm (dont tell me that wasnt intentional)...and he still does nothing. I would have gotten ejected, i would have pushed him away from me...a forearm shiver to the ribs next time down the court. Perkins would NOT punk me. I dont care if he can whoop my ass....hes going to HAVE to. Never back down. Gasol is just a wimp....plain and simple. He truly has become Gasoft.
akgolf
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:18 pm    Post subject:

LakerFan4 wrote:
Quote:
The Thunder beat writer RT @DarnellMayberry It was only a matter of time for the Thunder. The Lakers can no longer hang with OKC

Post this in the Lakers locker room.
K2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:20 pm    Post subject:

akgolf wrote:
LakerFan4 wrote:
Quote:
The Thunder beat writer RT @DarnellMayberry It was only a matter of time for the Thunder. The Lakers can no longer hang with OKC

Rematch on 4/22. High noon.
Christopher C
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject:

shansen008 wrote:
link wrote:
TheJellosJigglin' wrote:
I'm shocked at Gasol's restraint after that foul by Perkins at the end of the game and then just standing there not moving. I would've at least shoved the guy out of the way. Maybe push his face with the palm of my hand

I know you watched enough of Gasol to know how impossible that would be

No kidding, im shocked that hes shocked. Gasol is a (bleep) VAJ. We need yo trade his ass this offseason no matter the outcome. Hes clearly on the decline. Hes extremely WEAK. He constantly gets stripped of the ball, always gets outworked for rebounds. Look at that play in the 4th tonight when he went through his legs and bobbled the ball then STARED at it as he turned his back to his man to go pick it up. Meanwhile his defender is DIVING after the ball. This guy has lost his balls, if he ever had a pair. He doesnt belong on the Lakers playing like that.

Giving the team absolutely nothing, then letting perkins come down on him hard with the forearm (dont tell me that wasnt intentional)...and he still does nothing. I would have gotten ejected, i would have pushed him away from me...a forearm shiver to the ribs next time down the court. Perkins would NOT punk me. I dont care if he can whoop my ass....hes going to HAVE to. Never back down. Gasol is just a wimp....plain and simple. He truly has become I like to call Lakers players stupid names.

It's interesting to think of what the correct thing to do would be in that situation. Pau is a team captain now and maybe it is a smart move to not lose your cool and show that someone can get in your head. He showed a lot more restraint than I would've been able to is all I mean.
link
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:27 pm    Post subject:

K2 wrote:
akgolf wrote:
LakerFan4 wrote:
Quote:

Rematch on 4/22. High noon.

Honestly not looking forward to another butt whooping
LakerFanAlways
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:29 pm    Post subject:

I see Metta World Peace got over the loss already

Metta WorldPeace ‏ @MettaWorldPeace

524 N La Jolla Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90048 Club Roxbury Ramon Sessions welcome to LA Party!!!!! See you there!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
Roger O. Thornhill
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:37 pm    Post subject:

LakerFanAlways wrote:

524 N La Jolla Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90048 Club Roxbury Ramon Sessions welcome to LA Party!!!!! See you there!!!!!

So this is where the Lakers' heads were.
tw-lakbfan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:39 pm    Post subject:

What's wrong with our 3rd qtr?

Simply a matter of fatigue? Except for Sessions, our starters are too old? How about our young Bynum with potential?
Lakers95
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject:

Roger O. Thornhill wrote:
LakerFanAlways wrote:

So this is where the Lakers' heads were.

Their heads were somewhere dark, moist, and smelly
pll123
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:42 am    Post subject:

I don't get why some people are hating on Sessions right now. Name one PG that can really guard Russell Westbrooke? Sessions didn't shoot I don't think any jump shots, he mainly tried to make open looks for other, but they didn't make them this game. It really upsets me that Mike Brown had him on the bench for so long, he's one of the youngest on the team and he only played 29 minutes? He should be playing 38-40 minutes like the other starters. And he NEEDS to play with Matt Barnes more. This game and the last game he hasn't been taking many shots besides layups, in the previous two before that when he did shoot, he scored 17 points & 20 points on his first game as a starter.

I hope he starts doing that again, it's what we need. But overall Sessions is a great player for us, OKC is just a super hard team.

BTW, was Sessions only signed for 1 year so far? He better stay with the Lakers for a long time, we need him. He's really talented.
LakerEric
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:33 am    Post subject:

Coach Clown isn't paying attention to what works.
kobemania3-16
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:33 am    Post subject:

kobemania3-16 wrote:
Kb24goldenChild wrote:
I'm looking for " 3 keys to the game " who ever has the best 3 keys to the game I will post it in the Game Thread

win the reb!

minimize the turnovers!

hit good% from 3.

4-11 from 3 isn't that bad% but its only 4!!!, also 3 of those 4 came in the 4th when the game was over.

we only had 12 TO but OKC only had 10 so we didn't really do the job.

we lost 48-45 REB WE CAN'T WIN THAT WAY

overall those are good keys - if we can win the reb and open the floor with some early 3pointers we can turn this match up.
kobemania3-16
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:34 am    Post subject:

tw-lakbfan wrote:
What's wrong with our 3rd qtr?

Simply a matter of fatigue? Except for Sessions, our starters are too old? How about our young Bynum with potential?

gasol left the 3rd with 10 minutes left so we played the whole 3rd with a bad lineup and they dominate the REB.
farmarisfuture
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:06 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Kobe's shooting well tonight

Comment this after the game please.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 112, 113, 114
Page 114 of 114
Jump to: