Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:09 pm    Post subject:

Dumb Minny, gave up a double digit lead and now lost. Rockets go 36-30
ForumBlueFrank
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
The Lakers aren't that good. This is what Indiana should be doing to them.

Quote:
I can't believe Kobe outcoached Frank Vogel tonight I can't be the only one who thinks this right now.

It would be one thing to lose to the Lakers with Kobe and Dwight dominating but it was Blake and Jamison people...

Quote:

Howard has no post moves.

Imagine this guy playing in the 90s era of basketball. Wouldnt even be a top 5 center in the league.

Quote:
Hopefully all the Lakers fans there have the same fate as Lil Wayne is having.

Quote:
Its nice seeing another team botch an easy fastbreak for a change lol

http://www.pacersdigest.com/showthread.php?82154-3-15-2013-Game-Thread-65-Pacers-Vs-Lakers/page12

Last edited by ForumBlueFrank on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:13 pm    Post subject:

ForumBlueFrank wrote:
Quote:
I can't believe Kobe outcoached Frank Vogel tonight I can't be the only one who thinks this right now.

It would be one thing to lose to the Lakers with Kobe and Dwight dominating but it was Blake and Jamison people...

Quote:
Hopefully all the Lakers fans there have the same fate as Lil Wayne is having.

http://www.pacersdigest.com/showthread.php?82154-3-15-2013-Game-Thread-65-Pacers-Vs-Lakers/page12

That remark had to be made by one sick person

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
cisternachyli
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:13 pm    Post subject:

i like how their game thread is only 13 pages..ours is 111
mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:14 pm    Post subject:

Kobe's discussion about his ankle didn't sound very good. He certainly didn't look very good towards the end of the first quarter either. Sigh.
SilverBullet
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:15 pm    Post subject:

cisternachyli wrote:
i like how their game thread is only 13 pages..ours is 111

I found one of their other fan sites, it haven't been active since 2011.
ForumBlueFrank
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:15 pm    Post subject:

mhan00 wrote:
Kobe's discussion about his ankle didn't sound very good. He certainly didn't look very good towards the end of the first quarter either. Sigh.

Kobe needs to let that ankle heal to 100%. Don't even take the chance to re-aggravate it, or have a setback.
styleripftw
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:16 pm    Post subject:

Kob will be fine by the playoffs. This is actually good for the team because everyone is stepping up..it'll be crucial when kobe's shot isnt falling one of the playoff games.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

I missed the question he answered "I ain't worried about that, I'm thinking about tonight," did anyone get it?

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
cyanide
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

ForumBlueFrank wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Howard has no post moves.

Imagine this guy playing in the 90s era of basketball. Wouldnt even be a top 5 center in the league.

those are pretty accurate quotes tbh.
LAKERMIKE2
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:19 pm    Post subject:

GREAT TEAM WIN TONIGHT, way to play team ball on both ends of the floor...

Big victory against top east team.

Yea, Blake played out of his mind tonight, arguably his best all around game as a Laker???

Still can't rely on him for consistency...
HC: Riley
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:25 pm    Post subject:

ForumBlueFrank wrote:

Quote:

You saw my quote... I see.. I meet with them in person once a year at our forum parties they're the diehards..

The Pacers fanbase and the team have been at odds for the past few years : The Brawl, arrests, $$$ going to the Fieldhouse etc

And then you had Manning and the Colts...

Indy has become a football town really. And the care more about Butler/IU these days.
ForumBlueFrank
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:28 pm    Post subject:

Basketball Fan wrote:
ForumBlueFrank wrote:

Quote:

You saw my quote... I see.. I meet with them in person once a year at our forum parties they're the diehards..

The Pacers fanbase and the team have been at odds for the past few years : The Brawl, arrests, $$$ going to the Fieldhouse etc

And then you had Manning and the Colts...

Indy has become a football town really. And the care more about Butler/IU these days.

I actually liked that quote, that's why I posted it. I thought this Pacer fan actually knows what they are talking about!
AllOneOrNone
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:02 pm    Post subject:

ForumBlueFrank wrote:
mhan00 wrote:

Kobe needs to let that ankle heal to 100%. Don't even take the chance to re-aggravate it, or have a setback.

I think he did this on purpose like some others... did it to show the team you have to give 110% even when nobody else thinks you can..

Other "Franchise" players would have back in the locker room getting therapy.. or resting their pinky toe
Jack Nicholson
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject:

There were so many Lakers fans at the game tonight it was awesome. Everyone sitting around me was rooting for the Lakers. I'd say at least a third of the crowd were Lakers fans, maybe more. It was too bad Kobe didn't score. He looked good in warm ups, but you could tell once the game started he couldn't go. I was so happy we won this one. Huge road win. Go Lakers!
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:57 pm    Post subject:

Jack Nicholson wrote:
There were so many Lakers fans at the game tonight it was awesome. Everyone sitting around me was rooting for the Lakers. I'd say at least a third of the crowd were Lakers fans, maybe more. It was too bad Kobe didn't score. He looked good in warm ups, but you could tell once the game started he couldn't go. I was so happy we won this one. Huge road win. Go Lakers!

I was in the car and listened to the second half on the radio and it really sounded like the Lakers were the home team. Ireland would announce a Blake shot and I would hear a huge cheer and then Ireland announced it went in. The Pacers would take a shot and I'd hear nothing and Ireland announced it went in. I really don't know how the Lakers aren't an elite road team. There are only a few arenas where they don't have a home court advantage.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 109, 110, 111
Page 111 of 111
Jump to: