Heat FT's give Mavs a 5 point advantage each game

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lakersfreak
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Heat FT's give Mavs a 5 point advantage each game

LINK

Another guy who tried to help Shaq at the line, Shaq with the same old excuses.
hig
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject:

"Harris remembered O'Neal being a hard worker in Los Angeles, though the results never showed. They still don't -- only now Harris gets to benefit.

Asked what he thinks when he sees O'Neal still struggling so much, Harris chuckled and said, "I hope he misses the next one."

eniq 0x00
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject:

"You know, we still have many opportunities to win a game and we're still here," O'Neal said. "So, you know, I'm seeing people that shoot 89 percent and don't make the ones that they are supposed to make. I've just got to basically make the ones that I'm supposed to make, and I will. It's not a problem."

That idiot always makes excuses. (bleep), what a baby.

^^ Farmar

hig
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject:

eniq 0x00 wrote:
"You know, we still have many opportunities to win a game and we're still here," O'Neal said. "So, you know, I'm seeing people that shoot 89 percent and don't make the ones that they are supposed to make. I've just got to basically make the ones that I'm supposed to make, and I will. It's not a problem."

You're supposed to make them all...they're FREE! Dumba**!
LakeLakeLake
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject:

There are many great players in the history of the game who couldn't get it done from the charity stripe (e.g. Wilt). But when we talk about these kind of players, we are talking about .50 or .60 free throw percentage...

1-for-9 and 1-for-7 in the first two games of the finals is pretty pathetic and really annoys me as a bball fan.
ToughKarl
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject:

hig wrote:
eniq 0x00 wrote:

lakers0505
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:49 pm    Post subject:

ToughKarl wrote:
hig wrote:
eniq 0x00 wrote:

Shaquile, if you could, can you tell me if their is any bigger event in the nba than the finals? Because your theory of making when they count doesnt seem too make any sense, 1-15...well damn i bet that 1 u made was a big one wasnt it.

* This is the same guy who got 30 foul shoots in the finals against the pacers and clunked them as always.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: