So... I was the victim of racism today
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LaLakers999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject:

uberzev wrote:
I was playing ball the other day and some dumb kid I was pwning called me a "Damn Sweaty Iraqi". Of course I'm Jewish but its still lame.

very lame
24KaratGold
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject:

You should've rammed him
LaLakers999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject:

you know wolf.... im starting to think that alot of people who tend to throw racism at other people to their face will only do it if they are going 90 MPH and probabally never see you again.... Not once I have met a person face to face who said blatant racism to me and meant it...... I have friends that talk ish and throw a few one liners here n there but thats all in good fun and I even throw in my jokes at them.

so in actuality they are all cowards!!! No one is going to say racism to your face unless they want an ass whooping...
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
No one is going to say racism to your face unless they want an ass whooping...

Clearly you haven't been to some places late at night after they have come out with a few drinks in the belly.

Alcohol makes some people show their true intentions, atleast from some of the stuff I have seen.

I am big on getting wasted but not if you are going to act like an (bleep).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
LaLakers999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject:

wolfpaclaker wrote:
Quote:
No one is going to say racism to your face unless they want an ass whooping...

Clearly you haven't been to some places late at night after they have come out with a few drinks in the belly.

Alcohol makes some people show their true intentions, atleast from some of the stuff I have seen.

I am big on getting wasted but not if you are going to act like an (bleep).

no i have.... MAny times! but i always think that idiot is trying to look hard in front of his peers, girl etc....
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject:

I once had a girlfriend who came up to me and said it was all OK. When I asked what that was supposed to mean, she said her parents were asking about me, and how they heard Hispanics were lazy and mistreated their women. This after I met this girl in college, had traveled the world, etc. When she supposedly defended me, her parents then approved.

But this chick was still never able to understand how insulted i was that someone actually felt the need to defend me because of these stupid thoughts. People really are idiots.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject:

uberzev wrote:
I was playing ball the other day and some dumb kid I was pwning called me a "Damn Sweaty Iraqi". Of course I'm Jewish but its still lame.

Let me guess, you were balling against NoMoreGame7s before he headed to work?

Bleep that cakesniffer!
Vancouver Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:49 am    Post subject:

uberzev wrote:

damn bro, thats harsh...i wouldve punched him in the face right there. Thats straight wack
uberzev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject:

Vancouver Fan wrote:
uberzev wrote:

damn bro, thats harsh...i wouldve punched him in the face right there. Thats straight wack
Hard to get away with punching a 16 yo when you're 24.
Socks
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject:

uberzev wrote:
Vancouver Fan wrote:
uberzev wrote:

No it's not. Age be damned, I don't care if it was old man river, baby new year, or grandmamma johnson, you shoulda layed that sucka out!

Last edited by Socks on Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
SenorJefe
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:28 am    Post subject:

ArrOhBee wrote:
wow, just wow!

they called you a sand box?

^now that's friggin' funny
NoMoreGame7s
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject:

DancingBarry wrote:
uberzev wrote:

Let me guess, you were balling against NoMoreGame7s before he headed to work?

Bleep that cakesniffer!

It's all lies! Zev was definitely NOT pwning me. He was going all Wade on me and calling fouls everytime he drove, when I didn't even touch him. He'd drive, I'd change his shot, he'd throw up trash and yell "And 1." He must have heard "Sweaty Iraqi," when I actually was asking him his name and said, "Betty or Jackie?" because he was playing like such a wuss.

Thanks for the avatar, Hybrid27.
Vancouver Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject:

uberzev wrote:
Vancouver Fan wrote:
uberzev wrote:

Im 26 and I wouldve kicked his ass if he called me something that harsh...but I know what you mean.
frijolero01
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject:

Vancouver Fan wrote:
uberzev wrote:
Vancouver Fan wrote:
uberzev wrote:

Im 26 and I wouldve kicked his ass if he called me something that harsh...but I know what you mean.

me too. if he was dumb enough to give you an inaccurate racial comment, he's obviously dumb enough to not press charges after you beat the (bleep) out of him.
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject:

999, don't worry about these haters. You're exactly right that they're all cowards.

One night I was going home from college after an evening class. I had to go down a set of stairs to get down to the lower level parking lot. There were these 2 skaters sitting at the top of the steps, and when I walked past them one of them called me the exact same thing that you got called. I stopped dead in my track, looked straight ahead for a few seconds to try to calm myself down (and think of the best way to attack). Then I turned around and looked straight into his eyes and said, "What'd you say?" He had that dumbass look on his face like "who? what? me?". And he just says, "Nothing". I had already decided in my head that if he repeated it again, I was going to grab him by the collar and throw him down the steps, then grab the skateboard and whack his friend across the head with it.

I was young and dumb. Racism was my soft spot when I was growing up. I got into so many fights with losers like these (mostly high school). After maturing a bit I realize how pointless it was. I was trying to prove something I guess. You can't change these kinds of people bro. They're like Kobe haters. They believe what they believe, no matter what the reality is. Just worry about the things that are in your control. You can't control what ignorant people say to you, but you can control how it effects you. So just keep on doing what you do and stay positive.
LaLakers999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject:

^^^ thanks bro
24KaratGold
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject:

F*** THE HATERS!!!!!!!!
JerryMagicKobe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject:

Racism = ignorance. You just have to decide how much time of your life you are going to waste worrying about, thinking about, arguing with, and fighting with ignorant a-holes whose mind you will never change anyway. I have seen many faces of racism, and most of them are young and stupid. Don't waste your time, especially on a stranger that you'll never see again. Now if they put their hands on you, or get in your face or threaten you, then it is on. But most of the time it's just verbal crap.
NappyFox
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject:

Nothing that a little violence can't fix
LakersSpirit
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject:

The traffic situation reminds me of what I have to constantly go through, also... Someone thinks, that just because you're speeding up, to avoid traffic jams, that you are one of those speedfreaks, that doesn't care about going 100+ mph.

Sounds like this was just one of those drivers that considers ego games, first, above public safety. If you spot one of these jokers, behind you, it's best to just merge with the slower traffic (as long as it's moving at a decent pace), and let the psychotic demon pass by... Of course, if the weirdo refuses to pass you, you've got some really big problems... Obviously, the rascal has targetted you, or he/she is trying to use you, as the lead speedster, that gets the speeding ticket... Yup, if you live so long, everyone has experienced this problem. The name calling just proves what mindset this creature has... Eventually, this guy will meet some bad trouble... It is Kharma...
BigAssLakerFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:23 am    Post subject:

I totally believe you but I'm just curious, how could you actually hear him SAY 'sand (bleep)' while driving like 75?

I'm Paki by the way, don't let the fool's get to you.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
LaLakers999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:03 am    Post subject:

BigAssLakerFan wrote:
I totally believe you but I'm just curious, how could you actually hear him SAY 'sand (bleep)' while driving like 75?

I'm Paki by the way, don't let the fool's get to you.

i didnt.... the guy drove up right beside me rolled down his window stuck his ugly head screamed sand (bleep) at the top of his lungs (which you can clearly read the words coming out of his mouth). and on top of that flicked me off while doing so
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: