Anybody have any Yankee vid clips?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
madsen35
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Anybody have any Yankee vid clips?

I'm putting a mix together for my TV Production class. Does anybody have any New York Yankee clips? Jeter, A-rod, Torre, Sheffield? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.
frijolero01
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject:

I think the only clips I was able to find on youtube were reggie jacksons 3 home runs in the ws, his altercation with martin in the dugout, and martin whining to the umps about the pine tar that George Brett used.
madsen35
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject:

frijolero01 wrote:
I think the only clips I was able to find on youtube were reggie jacksons 3 home runs in the ws, his altercation with martin in the dugout, and martin whining to the umps about the pine tar that George Brett used.

Thanks for your efforts, but I'm talking about clips that can be downloaded and used in Windows Movie Maker. You can't download files from you-tube and use them in a vid because they are flv files.
eureca
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject:

madsen35 wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:

Thanks for your efforts, but I'm talking about clips that can be downloaded and used in Windows Movie Maker. You can't download files from you-tube and use them in a vid because they are flv files.

You can covert them to any file type you want. I use Total Video Converter to convert FLV files.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: