New Spiderman3 Trailer With VENOM FOOTAGE!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: New Spiderman3 Trailer With VENOM FOOTAGE!!!

i'd check this out quickly since it will probably be taken down in a few hours.

i'm in serious geek out mode.

venom looks DOPE! looks like this is stolen footage due to the obvious cgi shots not cleaned up. definitely not for public consumption but enjoy!

VENOM!!!
Mr. LakeShow
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject:

This movie is gonna be hot but to wait 7 months is gonna be a killer.
Bergamotichek
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject:

While it looks great and I'm sure I will enjoy it...

The black suit was a symbiotic creature that enveloped Spider-Man during The Secret Wars (#8 in the series... which I have, btw), that took place on an alien planet. He thought it was just an advanced synthetic suit and it took almost a year for him to realize that it was trying to take over his body and permanently bond itself to him.

Reed Richards (yes, of Fantastic Four fame) was the one to help Spider-Man remove the suit. However, it bonded itself to Eddie Brock which is the point, that "Venom" was actually born.
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject:

JD wrote:
While it looks great and I'm sure I will enjoy it...

The black suit was a symbiotic creature that enveloped Spider-Man during The Secret Wars (#8 in the series... which I have, btw), that took place on an alien planet. He thought it was just an advanced synthetic suit and it took almost a year for him to realize that it was trying to take over his body and permanently bond itself to him.

Reed Richards (yes, of Fantastic Four fame) was the one to help Spider-Man remove the suit. However, it bonded itself to Eddie Brock which is the point, that "Venom" was actually born.

sam raimi has said that he wants to keep the films as earth/reality based as possible. while they haven't yet explained how they will tackle this in the movie..i think its a good idea to alter the space angle in the same way i think it was a good idea to have spidey's webs come from his body instead of from a device like they did in the comic.

you are so lucky to have that issue. ocho's birthday is march 9th....just letting you know.
Socks
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject:

I watched this awhile ago and then watched it today. Did they take out a bunch of the merged in real footage and replace it with the CG stuff?
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject:

socks-

they released a trailer to the public a few days ago with many of the unfinished cg shots. they're completed in the public trailer. this is obviously leaked and my guess its what they were working on this version with the plans to release it. i think they got cold feet about showing venom and decided to release the version without the footage of him. they probably had plans to reveal this footage closer to the release date.

from this limited footage i'm very impressed. this movie is going to be DARK. can't wait.
Socks
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject:

yeah, it looks awesome, can't wait for it to come out, especially as a fan of the comic. I just swear I saw the completed shots in a trailer online somewhere...probably somewhere else. What you're saying certainly explains it.
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject:

socks here's the version they released with the completed cg shots:

Trailer released to the public that's not nearly as cool
Socks
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject:

^^^ Thanks Ocho, that's the one I saw before. I think that one looks much cooler - the more shots of Venom right now the better.
lakers0505
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject:

Wow. That trailer was jaw dropping. Looks great, cant wait, venom looks awesome at the end too.
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject:

...and sony jut made AICN take it down. that was a nice few hours. here's a quicktime clip of the venom footage.

[url=http://www.tg3h.com/episodes/V enomclipsound.mov]take THIS down sony[/url]
twoface723
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject:

Looks tight but.....

Batman>Spiderman.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote
STiG909
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject:

I won't see a single Spiderman movie until they use Carnage.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject:

twoface723 wrote:
Looks tight but.....

Batman>Spiderman.

I dunno, some of those Batman movies were embarrassing, so I wouldn't say that anymore.

So question, is Toby Macguire a better Spider-Man/Peter Parker than Michael Keaton was Batman/Bruce Wayne?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject:

encina1 wrote:
twoface723 wrote:
Looks tight but.....

Batman>Spiderman.

I dunno, some of those Batman movies were embarrassing, so I wouldn't say that anymore.

So question, is Toby Macguire a better Spider-Man/Peter Parker than Michael Keaton was Batman/Bruce Wayne?

the batman movies prior to batman begins were embarassing because they were in the hands of an overrated, visuals only director (tim burton) and a complete hack (joel shumacher). not the fault of the character. batman is my second favorite super hero, next to spiderman.

michael keaton wasn't great or horrible as bruce wayne. he was just in poor films. val kilmer was atrocious and george clooney was a joke.

tobey maguire is PERFECT for peter parker and it took great understanding of the role to cast him. parker is a dork. a kid who doesn't get girls and doesn't have a whole lot of friends. maguire handles this perfectly as well as dealing with the burden of having the responsibilty of a super hero while trying to lead a normal life. that's why no batman film, even batman begins which was fantastic, have come close to reaching the level of spiderman 2, a film with great action AND great drama.
twoface723
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject:

encina1 wrote:
twoface723 wrote:
Looks tight but.....

Batman>Spiderman.

Nah, I was talking about the overall character. Most of the Batman movies sucked, except Batman Begins and the 1st Batman (with Jack Nicholson). Batman Begins is the best comic book movie so far, and Christian Bale is a better Bruce Wayne/Batman than Toby is as Spider-Man/Peter Parker. It just depends on what you like. If you like a dark super hero, then you'll like Batman Begins. If you like Super Hero/Love Story movie, then you'll probably like the Spiderman movies.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote
The_Lakers_Show
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject:

Dude I cant find this footage.... Anyone have a still or a link to the Video?
Go Trojans

Buck Foston
The_Lakers_Show
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject:

Nevermind, I found it on YouTube.
Go Trojans

Buck Foston
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject:

sony has been taking down links left and right. but here ya go. now you can own it!

spidey3
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject:

I was talking about overall movies, not the character himself. That's what I thought twoface was referring to.

I like Batman a lot, but Spider-Man is fun too. I don't know if I can choose a favorite. I never really read the comics enough to know much about them though.

But I thought Michael Keaton as Bruce Wayne/Batman was genius. It started getting campy quickly, but the first movie I thought was good.

I am glad to see Spider-Man is getting darker as it goes along. The Batman movies went too far away from the comics and started getting too...I hate this term but it is true...Hollywood. They wanted to make it popular for everyone, even non-fans, so they wound up losing everyone.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject:

Google Video has it too.... can download from their as well.... Great find Ocho

LINK
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: