Nintendo Wii kiosks at GameStop

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zhengi
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Nintendo Wii kiosks at GameStop

I stopped by my GameStop today and they had a Nintendo Wii setup with Xcite Truck. To get the wireless controller, you have to leave your ID with the employee there. It's understandable since anyone can run away with the controller if there was no precaution. Now on to the good part.

OMG, I thought Xcite Truck was going to be a bad game. I wasn't impressed by the reviews and didn't even give it a second thought. But when I was playing the game with the controller, it blew my mind away. I'm not even a racing fan, but this game was a lot of fun. It was great tilting the controller from side to side as if I was actually controlling the truck. This game is awesome. It's a lot of fun. If there is a GameStop or EB games near your place, you should give the Wii a try. Now I'm really tempted to buy a Wii at launch, but so far, I'm resisting temptation.
PWiddy
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:39 am    Post subject:

yea im definately getting a wii...those wii experience videos of wii sports sealed the deal for me...thanks for the info...on another note might be timelined but i played ps3 at our target...wasnt very impressed. Granted the game was nba07 and some racing game...but it didnt really impress me that much..load times were still atrocious and graphics were nice, but nothing mindblowing..running in 720p on their tv..
Exick
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject:

I went to the Toys R Us in Burbank yesterday morning and pre-ordered my Wii and Zelda. I've been stoked about this thing for a long time. PS3 can suck it until it's a reasonable price.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: