Where are the best buffet places in Southern California?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
brutella
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:24 am    Post subject:

LuxuryBrown wrote:
unggoy wrote:
LuxuryBrown wrote:
Khoury's in Long Beach = All you can eat seafood buffet with all you can eat Lobster included. 40 bucks. Make sure you eat at least 3 lobsters because that's 40 bucks right there

Khoury's is the spot. As far as some other buffets, I am guessing that stuff sits there under a heat lamp for a few days until it turns brown or is eaten. At Khoury's, they're pretty much catching it off the back deck and bringing it in fresh. Yes, it can be costly, but it was well worth it. Hell, the little band they had playing in the back was worth the $40.

And yeah, Khoury's is WELL worth the 40 bones, and you're right, it is freh as hell and they have the prime rib mixed in so you can grub down on that along with the lobster! That is a nice band, too, if it's the same house band from about a year ago.

Is this it?
unggoy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:01 am    Post subject:

casH wrote:

Is this it?

That's it. It's literally on the water. If you took one step out the back door, you'd see the Khoury's fishermen casting their nets on your way into the water.
LuxuryBrown
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject:

unggoy wrote:
casH wrote:

Is this it?

That's it. It's literally on the water. If you took one step out the back door, you'd see the Khoury's fishermen casting their nets on your way into the water.

Yeah, Cash, take it from me and unggoy, that place is fan-damn-tastic and well worth the money in just the all-you-can-eat lobster alone but make sure you go on a Saturday because that's the only time they have the lobster included in the buffet.
brutella
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject:

LuxuryBrown wrote:
unggoy wrote:
casH wrote:

Is this it?

Yeah, Cash, take it from me and unggoy, that place is fan-damn-tastic and well worth the money in just the all-you-can-eat lobster alone but make sure you go on a Saturday because that's the only time they have the lobster included in the buffet.

Yeah, I'll probably check it out this weekend. Thanks fellaz...!
LuxuryBrown
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject:

casH wrote:
LuxuryBrown wrote:
unggoy wrote:
casH wrote:

Is this it?

Yeah, I'll probably check it out this weekend. Thanks fellaz...!

No problem. Enjoy!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: