Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NoMoreGame7s
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject:

frijolero01 wrote:
LALakers999 wrote:
actually rubbing colgone on your clothes ruins the material... always rub cologne on your skin. However, the pungent smell from taking a dump will always overpower frangrances

. I take a lot of pride in the smell i leave in the bathroom but feel a little embarrassed at work when i see someone go in right after i dropped a grumpy.

You can cut down on the smell by starting to flush before the log has even hit the water. If you time it and aim it right, it drops right from your crack down the drain, giving it minimal contact with the air. Some people call this a courtesy flush. I believe everybody who shares a bathroom in the workplace should use this trick.

Thanks for the avatar, Hybrid27.
frijolero01
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject:

NoMoreGame7s wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
LALakers999 wrote:
actually rubbing colgone on your clothes ruins the material... always rub cologne on your skin. However, the pungent smell from taking a dump will always overpower frangrances

. I take a lot of pride in the smell i leave in the bathroom but feel a little embarrassed at work when i see someone go in right after i dropped a grumpy.

You can cut down on the smell by starting to flush before the log has even hit the water. If you time it and aim it right, it drops right from your crack down the drain, giving it minimal contact with the air. Some people call this a courtesy flush. I believe everybody who shares a bathroom in the workplace should use this trick.

ah yes!! i do infact use the courtesy flush. but sometimes if i do that, the seat cover paper thing will flush with it. Unless im the only one who uses the seat cover
NoMoreGame7s
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject:

frijolero01 wrote:
NoMoreGame7s wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
LALakers999 wrote:

ah yes!! i do infact use the courtesy flush. but sometimes if i do that, the seat cover paper thing will flush with it. Unless im the only one who uses the seat cover

That's easily avoidable. I've got you covered. Make sure that when you place the seat cover on the toilet, the part where the flap that hangs down connects to the rest of the seat cover is toward the FRONT of the toilet. After you sit down, reach between your legs and grab the flap, obviously taking care not to touch anything else. If you've positioned your legs correctly, and grabbed the flap in the right place, a little forward and upward pulling will allow you to easily separate the flap from the rest of the seat cover by ripping it in continuation with the cuts that are already there, and let it fall into the bowl. This way, when you flush, you don't get the feeling that the toilet is trying to take you down with it. This also prevents the common problem of backsplash in case you find the desire to pee once you're already seated. Before I made it a habit to remove the flap completely, I found myself peeing and forgetting that the flap was there, causing the bottom of my thighs to become wet. Of course if the flap is in back, that's not a problem, but for some reason I've always put it in front.

Thanks for the avatar, Hybrid27.
frijolero01
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject:

sweet! thanks!
Exick
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject:

I propose we rename Going Commando to Doing The Britney.
Vancouver Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject:

i'd rather have my ish stains on my boxer/briefs than on my pants.....ewwwww/
Big Money
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject:

I wear lacey thongs
Panthas
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject:

Is that britney thing true???
mbloves L.A.
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject:

Vancouver Fan wrote:
i'd rather have my ish stains on my boxer/briefs than on my pants.....ewwwww/

Wiping thoroughly, if need be 2+ times will avoid the problem. But then again you live in Canada I don't know the rules up there.
Addicus
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject:

NoMoreGame7s wrote:
psydesho wrote:
twenty-four-seven wrote:
just make sure you're more carefull when you wipe

I would suggest baby wipes. Huggies - they're not too wet. You will feel extremely clean and won't have to worry about tire tracks.

Some years back, they came out with flushable wipes for adults. Best invention ever. There wasn't much fanfare or advertising, and I forget how I stumbled across them, but they are AWESOME! There are a couple of TP makers that make them. You can find them right on the shelves next to the TP, but if you don't know what you're looking for, they're easy to miss. They come in a little plastic box about the size of half a loaf of bread, and the box doesn't scream, "Hey, I'm made for ass-wiping!" It just says "Adult Flushable Wipes" or something like that, depending on the brand. I HIGHLY recommend that you try to get your hands on some. They are better than baby wipes because they are flushable, and the size is perfect for making sure you're as clean as can be. I'm anal anout that. (No pun intended.) If I'm still seeing the slightest bit of brown on the TP, I'll keep it going until I'm raw back there. That problem is completely non-existent with the wipes. Like I said, they're the best invention ever.

We are two people with the same thought. If it's brown I ain't done wiping.

BTW - The baby wipes are flushable. Believe me - I've been flushing them for 3.5 years and not one problem at all. I've tried the adult wipes but they feel weird in my hands (moisture level) compared to the baby wipes. The baby wipes are slightly more moist, but the Huggies don't leave you feeling wet like other brands.

I can't go back to toilet paper. I carry wipes in my car and if I'm forced to let loose in public - I use them. There is nothing like being clean. I guess I could never live in the middle east huh?

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/addicusbrown
DuncanIdaho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject:

psydesho wrote:
NoMoreGame7s wrote:
psydesho wrote:
twenty-four-seven wrote:

I would suggest baby wipes. Huggies - they're not too wet. You will feel extremely clean and won't have to worry about tire tracks.

Some years back, they came out with flushable wipes for adults. Best invention ever. There wasn't much fanfare or advertising, and I forget how I stumbled across them, but they are AWESOME! There are a couple of TP makers that make them. You can find them right on the shelves next to the TP, but if you don't know what you're looking for, they're easy to miss. They come in a little plastic box about the size of half a loaf of bread, and the box doesn't scream, "Hey, I'm made for ass-wiping!" It just says "Adult Flushable Wipes" or something like that, depending on the brand. I HIGHLY recommend that you try to get your hands on some. They are better than baby wipes because they are flushable, and the size is perfect for making sure you're as clean as can be. I'm anal anout that. (No pun intended.) If I'm still seeing the slightest bit of brown on the TP, I'll keep it going until I'm raw back there. That problem is completely non-existent with the wipes. Like I said, they're the best invention ever.

BTW - The baby wipes are flushable. Believe me - I've been flushing them for 3.5 years and not one problem at all. I've tried the adult wipes but they feel weird in my hands (moisture level) compared to the baby wipes. The baby wipes are slightly more moist, but the Huggies don't leave you feeling wet like other brands.

I can't go back to toilet paper. I carry wipes in my car and if I'm forced to let loose in public - I use them. There is nothing like being clean. I guess I could never live in the middle east huh?

If you lived in the middle east you'd have to wash with your hand, so yes, you'd be very clean, but there's a reason that they don't shake with their right hand over there
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject:

DuncanIdaho wrote:
psydesho wrote:
NoMoreGame7s wrote:
psydesho wrote:
twenty-four-seven wrote:

If you lived in the middle east you'd have to wash with your hand, so yes, you'd be very clean, but there's a reason that they don't shake with their right hand over there

It's the left hand that is dirty. The left hand is seen as the wiping hand, so you never extend the left hand out to someone, and you NEVER pass food with the left hand.

Make sure you get this right before you ever go out there.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Omar Little

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject:

encina1 wrote:
DuncanIdaho wrote:
psydesho wrote:
NoMoreGame7s wrote:
psydesho wrote:
twenty-four-seven wrote:

It's the left hand that is dirty. The left hand is seen as the wiping hand, so you never extend the left hand out to someone, and you NEVER pass food with the left hand.

Make sure you get this right before you ever go out there.

Always pass the dutchie on the RIGHT hand side.
mbloves L.A.
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject:

DuncanIdaho wrote:
psydesho wrote:
NoMoreGame7s wrote:
psydesho wrote:
twenty-four-seven wrote:

They don't shake with their left hand there. Also psydesho how is it that people in the Middle East wash themselves 5 times a day and still are not clean enough for you.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: