Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject:

shnjb wrote:
Money$hot! wrote:
Undoubtedly there will be someone posting in this thread soon with the opinion that all the persons shot, beaten, electrocuted, or even killed by cops are at fault and must have been breaking the law because cops deal with the scum of the earth citizens each day, have a hard job that they are trained to do professionally, and are therefore excused from any liability from their own criminal actions. In addition I will inevitably be given the ":ro.ll:" emoticon for posting this. So to save them the effort.

:roll:
All people who get blasted, tasered, beaten, and killed by cops deserve it because a cop decided it needed to be done.

Awesome post.

As Borat would say, I like you. High five!

I'm a law abiding citizen and a hard working student.
I'm not a thug or a criminal.

But I used to speed a lot when I first got my license being a typical testesterone producing teenager.
And I was treated like a criminal everytime I was pulled over.

I absolutely despise the way these cops flaunt authority and this is just one of many examples of what happens when a citizen doesn't respond submissively.
In fact, they often shoot even when one is submissive, like what happened when that LA cop just went counter strike on a person kneeling down unprovoked and all.

don't these cops have anything better to do than catching "criminals" going 10 mph over the speed limit at 12 am or bust harmless college students having a party on the weekend?

They certainly weren't as willing to "do their job" when my wife was missing at night once, and I asked if they could assist me in any way.

I know their job is dangerous and all but so what?
firefighters and soldiers risk their lives while doing their duties too and yet you don't see them running over civillians with fire trucks or tanks.

These criminals in uniform who shot innocent people should be punished to full extent to set a precedent or were going to start seeing even more of these tragedies.

you know what. its not even about the handful of coppers that were firing away like it was duck hunt the video game. this goes back to the police dept as a whole. what in the world are you training these officers for?

its happening waaaaay, to often. for me to just send the actual officers involved to the death chair. and even that aint fixing anything. you need to change the core. thats the PD. laPD, nyPD, so forth and so on.

and I'm not just talking sensitivity training. they need people skills training. see this is the kind of stuff that will happen. if police are not a part of the community as a whole. thats how it use to be in the old days(before my time). cops new everyone in the neighborhood by first name. and therefore everyone knew them as well. you knew the kids from 6years old until adulthood. so you the officer pretty much know what makes these kids tick. so if something goes down. you know how to use your intellect to stop something from happening. without using force.

if every time you see a cop its someone you dont know by face or name. and they're always coming at you, instead of talking to you like a citizen that pays their salary. there will always be animosity toward officers. therefore officer will have animosity toward the citizens. which its an oxymoron. police are here for the citizens. and the PD is made up of citizens that want to help others. just like fire fighters, armed forces, doctors, etc.

but i said this awhile ago about the police training and the mindset of an officer. if you want to be an officer. you can't have the same mentality as a nonpolice officer that has not gone thru the Psychological training.

I'm sorry folks. you can't be police, running around thinking everyone is out to shoot you. so you have to shoot first. or running around trying not to get killed everynight. if thats what you're thinking about. you dont need to be police. and if thats what people are training you to think. the training is incorrect and needs to be overhauled.

cause as of now. police officers are pulling guns and shooting people like they are henchmen/bodyguards for some druglords in a bigtime drug deal that went wrong. you know the types. all trigger itchy. just waiting for someone to sneeze wrong and the guns come out.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: