USC Bball Beats #16 Oregon

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Caron1
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: USC Bball Beats #16 Oregon

We got big games from Taj Gibson and Nick Young tonite and ended Oregon's undefeated season on the road. Huge win.
TheRod
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:35 am    Post subject:

Damn, first Washington and now Oregon. Don't mess with SC next year when Orenthal Part II suits up.
FarmartoAfflalo
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:02 am    Post subject: Re: USC Bball Beats #16 Oregon

Caron1 wrote:
We got big games from Taj Gibson and Nick Young tonite and ended Oregon's undefeated season on the road. Huge win.

UW lost to 'Zona to make their Pac-10 record 0-3. Man the Pac-10 is tough this year. There should be at least 5 teams that make the tourney, maybe 6.

But Caron, you never responded....I thought you said that UW would make UCLA look overrated? If the trojans can take care of Oregon State and the Bruins take out Oregon (glad both schools missed them without Malik Hairston), then the trojans might even be ranked for our matchup at the Galen center next Saturday where it will be 50/50 Bruins/trojans in the house.
Caron1
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: USC Bball Beats #16 Oregon

FarmartoAfflalo wrote:
Caron1 wrote:

UW lost to 'Zona to make their Pac-10 record 0-3. Man the Pac-10 is tough this year. There should be at least 5 teams that make the tourney, maybe 6.

But Caron, you never responded....I thought you said that UW would make UCLA look overrated? If the trojans can take care of Oregon State and the Bruins take out Oregon (glad both schools missed them without Malik Hairston), then the trojans might even be ranked for our matchup at the Galen center next Saturday where it will be 50/50 Bruins/trojans in the house.

I did think UW would give UCLA a game, I thought they could go inside on them more often. UCLA is excellent this year - great defense, disciplined on offense and the quickest team in the country. Their PG Collison is terrific, and Howland is one of the best at shutting down the opponents best player.

My only negative comments about UCLA came after you felt the need to randomly bash the USC basketball fans for no reason. I implied that you clearly felt threatned by the fact our program is on the rise, otherwise there would be no reason to post.

Looking forward to a great game next Saturday, hopefully we can beat you at home again like last year.
lakersdynasty999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:13 am    Post subject:

fight on trojans!!! another big game today on fox sports net at 3 pm!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject:

The Pac 10 Hoops this year is terrific.

Every single game I have watched has been great, no matter what the teams are.

UCLA, Arizona - Definite National Champ contenders, for sure 1 or both will be in the Final 4

USC, Oregon, Washington - Very tough teams with a lot of good players

Washington St, Cal, Stanford - Pesky teams with good coaching who will pull upsets

Oregon St, Arizona St - Oregon St is pretty tough, ASU in tough right now in such a rugged conference

Every game is awesome, I can't wait for Arizona vs UCLA and Arizona vs USC
lakerfan4life
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject:

And then Oregon goes and beats #1 UCLA Damnit!!!!
lakersdynasty999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject:

and then we DOMINATE osu

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/boxscore?gid=200701060450

This team needs to be ranked...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: