24 SPOILED thread: Episodes 1-4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chef
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: 24 SPOILED thread: Episodes 1-4

HOLY CRAP...4th hour is INSANE, the last 10 minutes....is Curtis Dead? So is that origional guy behind the terroritsts bombings secretly? Is he going to emerge as the arch villian? The bluetooth headset guys come into play...I saw Dr. Romano get captured by JAck Bauer...still can't believe they got the nuke exploeded
eureca
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Re: 24 SPOILED thread: Episodes 1-4

chef wrote:
HOLY CRAP...4th hour is INSANE, the last 10 minutes....is Curtis Dead? So is that origional guy behind the terroritsts bombings secretly? Is he going to emerge as the arch villian? The bluetooth headset guys come into play...I saw Dr. Romano get captured by JAck Bauer...still can't believe they got the nuke exploeded

Just watched the 4th episode.....WOW

You sure as hell can say about 24 that they are not scared to go there. I was fn angry when I saw that nuke go off in LA. As for Curtis my guess is he is dead, but you never know. Curtis never really added anything to the show in the past so in that sense I wont miss him, but they did finally give his character some sort of meaning and background at the end. And why my guess would be yes that the original guy that CTU tried to killed is just playing them and will show his card soon enough, but then again who knows.

24 = BEST SHOW on TV. Well at least the shows that I watch cant hold a candle to 24. I don't watch any of those CSI shows so I don't know about that, but Prison Break or Lost its not even close. Lost will not give this much excitement in the whole season that 24 gave in 4 episodes.

The sucky thing now is I have to the 22nd for episode #5. So the nonstop season does stop for a little since I couldn't wait and had to watch the first 4 now.
chef
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject:

what I don't get is that there are still 4 nukes left right? But the one guy that can program the detonator blew up in the first nuke......

I wonder how the bluetooth guys play into this.....if the reformed terrorist is the mastermind
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: