Good Dallas Cowboy Joke.....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. NBA Logo
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Good Dallas Cowboy Joke.....

Attention Moderators.

Due to my recent grief of our beloved Lakers losing to N.O./Okl. and the fact that I live in Spurs country which also happens to be Dallas Cowboy country I have to share this joke with you guys being that I already used it on Spurs Fans that are also Cowboy fans.

I don't find it harsh or with really any foul language.

Here it is:

Q. What does the movie "BROKE BACK MOUNTAIN" and THE STATE OF TEXAS HAVE IN COMMON?

A. THEY BOTH HAVE COWBOYS THAT SUCK!!!

akk7
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject:

boooo
raffi
LG Contributor
LG Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject:

Cowboys fan here (from Los Angeles) - not funny.

Win 5 Super Bowl rings (and a record 8 appearances) and then you can talk.

The common theme I've experienced as a Lakers and Cowboys fan is that other teams' fans harbor a great deal of jealousy and animosity.
lionballer7
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject:

raffi wrote:

The common theme I've experienced as a Lakers and Cowboys fan is that other teams' fans harbor a great deal of jealousy and animosity.

sorry raffi, but they still suck
Mr. NBA Logo
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject:

raffi wrote:

I have always had a problem with this. I salute you and extend my hand out to you as a Laker bretheren BUT somehow, someway, it has never seemed right that Laker fans are ALSO Dallas Cowboy fans. Sorry. But it just doesn't jive.

I am a SoCal native and loyalty and allegiance to a state are first and foremost. That's just the way I see things. I have a buddy here in San Antonio who is also a Laker-Cowboy fan and though he's my bud, I don't legitamize his being a Laker fan. Just don't sound right.

It would be like saying. I love the Celtics but am a Dodger fan. I love the Yankees and Love the Celtics. It's out of synch of sorts.

Incidently, I am Laker fan and a 49er fan who also happen to have 5 Super bowl wins. Use to root for the old L.A. Rams but that was ions ago and because my loyalty lies with my state; had to go with the Niners. (Sorry Raider fans but I have a problem rooting for a NFL team that has a gangsta/Raider-nation crap attached to it).

Sorry. Don't sound right. Maybe you should root for the Mavericks. Now, that sounds right.

Please don't tell me your from Cali.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: