State of The Union

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Omar Little

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: State of The Union

No, I'm not going to talk politics, I was just curious if anybody knew when the shameless pointing out of guests in the audience started. While I like Mutombo, bringing him (and IIRC Tom Brady)in a previous year into this speach seems a bit hucksterish. has this been going on a while and I just noticed?
Flight
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject:

To be honest, I kinda liked that part of the speech. I thought it was pretty cool.
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: State of The Union

24 wrote:
No, I'm not going to talk politics, I was just curious if anybody knew when the shameless pointing out of guests in the audience started. While I like Mutombo, bringing him (and IIRC Tom Brady)in a previous year into this speach seems a bit hucksterish. has this been going on a while and I just noticed?
True... but Deke's work shouldn't go unnoticed... I give Bush even though he had a motive in doing so... I give Bush a for not getting the facts straight about Deke (he should of used 'The Google')...

Either way, Deke, you !!!!!! You Da Man!!!

Last edited by TACH on Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject:

i thought i heard a loud sucking sound from under each and every democrat asses during the whole speech...

also... loved the fact that madam speaker pelosi sat down during his prop on having more troops in iraq.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: State of The Union

TACH wrote:
24 wrote:
True... but Dike's work shouldn't go unnoticed... I give Bush even though he had a motive in doing so... I give Bush a for not getting the facts straight about Dike (he should of used 'The Google')...

Either way, Dike, you !!!!!! You Da Man!!!

He's Deke, not Dike (if, that is, you are refering to Mutombo and not Cheney's daughter)

Disclaimer: No offense intended to anyone.
tlim
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject:

Dude, Mutombo is like 98 years old man.
TheRod
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject:

I was LMAO when Bush introduced that dude who saved a guys life in the New York Subway. Dude was loving being there. I just had to smile.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject:

Apparently, not everyone is happy with Bush's speech:

LA governor slams Bush for not mentioning Katrina
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Omar Little

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject:

encina1 wrote:

Is it going too far into politics to say that no matter what your opinion of the guy, that omission was both stupid and classless?
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject:

24 wrote:
encina1 wrote:

Is it going too far into politics to say that no matter what your opinion of the guy, that omission was both stupid and classless?

^really, do you want Bush to say something foolish about katrina? Momma always says," if you aint got nothing positive to say. dont say nothing at all. "

so I rather not hear mr. President speak on Katrina at all. Its better for all of us.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: