Kuzma gets absolutely no love from the refs, and it's frustrating.

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RJ 21
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:49 am    Post subject: Kuzma gets absolutely no love from the refs, and it's frustrating.

Last night, I counted at least 4 times that Kuz was either hit, shoved, or grabbed on a shot or layup attempt with no foul called. I'm not sure why he doesn't get any calls, but it's a bit ridiculous. I'm glad he didn't let it affect his game, but it's blatantly obvious, shot altering contact, and needs to be addressed.

Also, I'm pretty sure there's a league wide mandate out that says that the refs absolutely must call an offensive foul on Dwight as soon as he enters the game. It's happened in the majority of games, it feels like.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:08 am    Post subject:

Kuzma is not getting some of those calls because he is playing a bit out of control. Taking wild shots isn’t going to get you whistles. IMO he is pressing to hard to have an impact without finding his comfort zone with his current role on the team.

That being said, he is not getting calls. Same as James and Davis. Same as a lot of players from what I have seen this season. Refs have been inconsistent around the league on a nightly basis. It is mystifying how some obvious fouls will not be called but a bump will be at times.

As for Howard, I find it hard to be sympathetic. For all the good things he does on the court he tends to commit at least a couple stupid fouls a game. He brings on the ref scrutiny himself.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: