Official "24" TV show thread

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stylistic Stylez
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Official "24" TV show thread

ok fellas. This is the official 24 thread where we can get immersed in the world of CTU, Jack Bauer, Bill Buchanan, Tony Almeada, Michelle Almeada, Chloe.....etc

Anyways, what do you people think of the new season 6 so far? I've been a little disappointed that the last couple have not been NEAR what 24 used to be in the earlier seasons. But who knows, it should pick up soon.
BTW, what do u guys think is the best season of 24 so far?

Why can't America realize that falling in love with Kobe doesn't mean breaking up with Michael
Stylistic Stylez
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject:

2 hour special tonight!

Why can't America realize that falling in love with Kobe doesn't mean breaking up with Michael
ArrOhBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:54 pm    Post subject:

Stylistic Stylez wrote:
2 hour special tonight!

thats freakin wack man! that stupid 2 hour special bumped my fav. show Prison Break till next monday. argggggggh!
Flight
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Official "24" TV show thread

Stylistic Stylez wrote:
ok fellas. This is the official 24 thread where we can get immersed in the world of CTU, Jack Bauer, Bill Buchanan, Tony Almeada, Michelle Almeada, Chloe.....etc

Anyways, what do you people think of the new season 6 so far? I've been a little disappointed that the last couple have not been NEAR what 24 used to be in the earlier seasons. But who knows, it should pick up soon.

I think so far, season 6 is better than the start of season 5. It feels fresh, with lots of new ideas. I like the direction this season is taking. Also, I like the use of Jack's family/background. It definitely adds a new dimension to Jack.

For me, season 2 was the best. Simply amazing.
Stylistic Stylez
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Official "24" TV show thread

Flight wrote:
Stylistic Stylez wrote:

I think so far, season 6 is better than the start of season 5. It feels fresh, with lots of new ideas. I like the direction this season is taking. Also, I like the use of Jack's family/background. It definitely adds a new dimension to Jack.

hmm not sure. the start of season 5 was awesome. season 5 as a whole was prolly one of my favorite seasons. Such a great story.

But what did you think of season 3? Where the Ukranian and the Mexican terrorists had the virus. I thought the main story was awesome, with Jack going to Mexico undercover with the MExican terrorists. But the whole side story with David Palmer and his ex-wife Sherry Palmer had absolutely NOTHING to do with the overall plot of the virus. What was the point of it? Maybe I missed it.

KB4MVP
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:50 am    Post subject:

I'm watching season 4 right now, but i heard that tony almeida and michelle dressler has died in season 5. It's gonna be tough watching season 6 without them. I love their chemistry on season 2-3.
Flight
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: Official "24" TV show thread

Stylistic Stylez wrote:
Flight wrote:
Stylistic Stylez wrote:

hmm not sure. the start of season 5 was awesome. season 5 as a whole was prolly one of my favorite seasons. Such a great story.

But what did you think of season 3? Where the Ukranian and the Mexican terrorists had the virus. I thought the main story was awesome, with Jack going to Mexico undercover with the MExican terrorists. But the whole side story with David Palmer and his ex-wife Sherry Palmer had absolutely NOTHING to do with the overall plot of the virus. What was the point of it? Maybe I missed it.

Season 4 and 5 were my least favorites. I thought season 5 was too predictable.

Season 3 was fantastic. Probably my favorite season after season 2.

Don't forget, 24 has to use filler sometimes...like Kim and the Cougar story.
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:57 am    Post subject: Re: Official "24" TV show thread

Flight wrote:

Don't forget, 24 has to use filler sometimes...like Kim and the Cougar story.

Talk about a kid that need counseling.... especially after she find out she has a brother...

Pure speculation on my part....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: