LAKERS -vs- JAZZ - 10/23 - Thoughts and :-(( Ratings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject:

melo061 wrote:
expertla wrote:
melo061 wrote:

Kobe explained it as experimentation. How about people Wait untill the season is underway before they say he is quitting?

Experimentation? And you believe that? I'm sorry man but unfortuneately dude is not to be trusted. Or maybe I just don't have the energy or desire to keep up with the excuses any more.

Ok. Let's make a deal.

10-15 games in. If Kobe's still tanking or playing lackadaisically then i'll leave this board for good. You do the same if Kobe does play with energy and buckles up.

Up for it?

Those kinds of bets are lousy. Loser should just donate $x to LG.
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject:

A Mad Chinaman wrote:
DancingBarry wrote:
But if you swap out Fish for Farmar and let Jordan take over that one guard front, you can move Kobe more into his sweet spots. ...Where he can collapse the D in a productive manner and be himself.
So DFish was never envision to be the "facillator?"

Fish is not a lead guard/true PG. He's a shooter. He knows the Tri, but if Phil wants this offense to probe for opportunity in the first 7 seconds, it's not going to be with the ball in DFish's hands on most possessions. It's got to be someone with a handle that can get places. Fish doesn't have that. He can't collapse the D. His strength is stretching the floor by spotting up.
melo061
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject:

DancingBarry wrote:
melo061 wrote:
expertla wrote:
melo061 wrote:

Kobe explained it as experimentation. How about people Wait untill the season is underway before they say he is quitting?

Experimentation? And you believe that? I'm sorry man but unfortuneately dude is not to be trusted. Or maybe I just don't have the energy or desire to keep up with the excuses any more.

Ok. Let's make a deal.

10-15 games in. If Kobe's still tanking or playing lackadaisically then i'll leave this board for good. You do the same if Kobe does play with energy and buckles up.

Up for it?

Those kinds of bets are lousy. Loser should just donate $x to LG.

Up for it.

Perfect music.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: