***LAKERS -vs- CAVS 12/25 Game Thread***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ViolaMB
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject:

Keyser Soze wrote:
KCAL cut off Jackson's closing remarks in which he likely went off on a rant.

That's just a little portion i think...

E: http://www.nba.com/lakers/video/2009/12/25/091225JacksonPostgame-1164234?ls=iref:nbahpt2
TONE
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:23 pm    Post subject:

horrible game
ViolaMB
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:30 pm    Post subject:

I hope someone makes a gif or something of Mitch 'look' @7:17 in the 4th quarter, sums up our terrific outstanding bench...
pkflyers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:12 pm    Post subject:

ViolaMB wrote:
I hope someone makes a gif or something of Mitch 'look' @7:17 in the 4th quarter, sums up our terrific outstanding bench...

give me a video link and i will

Big Game James wrote:
I'm Kwame Brown and every one of my posts seem to be moved. I find this perplexing because I've never had a post move before!

http://tinyurl.com/snxt
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:13 pm    Post subject:

D. Sharp wrote:
Luckily for the Lakers, the season is so long. They have the time to reflect and learn from this bad game and regain their dominance again.

This is what I want for Christmas. Reflect, learn, change behavior.

This team just about has to get humiliated for that holy trinity to take place.
laker_reality
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:49 pm    Post subject: Pau/Bynum are overated...

Today's disaster reminded me of last year's final game. Pau/Bynum are so soft when they play against physical bigs.
ViolaMB
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:32 am    Post subject:

ViolaMB wrote:
Mo Williams is gonna drop 30 on us if he's hot like the last few games and our guys just let them wide open, like the Thunder game...

http://i50.tinypic.com/wmfomh.jpg
DrewBynum#17
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:07 am    Post subject:

Why did Kobe hogged that much?
Why Bynum & Odom didn´t shoot more.
Why Kobe played almost the entire game.
Why did Fish played 35m, and the only thing he did well was getting 2 charges.
Why didn´t Brown play more minutes?
Why...

Bah. Just one loss, lets focus on the Kings.
It was something that I(and a lot of Lakers fans) was expected, we were playing bad basketball, but Kobe save some games. Hope this loss make us improve our game.
moonriver24
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:13 am    Post subject:

SlickVic wrote:
Awful game. Lakers were outhustled and outplayed. I'm not saying the Cavs are the superior team overall but they sure played a much better game today. Kobe should've gotten more trips to the line but I don't see how that would've changed the outcome.

Wrong. If Kobe got fouled and went to the line, it would not only change the score but also change the aggressiveness of cavaliers' defenders on Kobe and the Lakers. If Oneal and other Kobe defenders were in foul trouble, Kobe and the Lakers would likely be playing more aggressively and less frustratedly. It would certainly change the complexity of the game which certainly would impact the final outcome. Lakers may still lose or win but certainly correct calls would possibly change the game into a more interesting and enjoyable game.

Quote:
Just happy that at the end of the day, it's only a regular season game and not an elimination game of the playoffs.

I don't know if "just happy" would make it better. many people wasted their precious three hours for a crab like this. But I certainly can accept it as a regular game. I am upset but in the end there is nothing you can do about it. So, best thing, move on hoping the league would do something to prevent these wasted good time not to happen in the future.
hi im ronnie
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:36 am    Post subject:

Lol, its coming down to blaming refs now for trailing by 20 points during the game?

Did the refs help Mo score what, his 26 points?

Please, all the Kobe Fanboys swear him going to the line 5-6 more times was gonna dictate the outcome of this game is mistaken.

Cavs played to a game plan and stuck with it, they came with more heart than the Lakers did.

P. Jax was outcoached, and the one thing we couldn't do was let other Cavs beat us besides LeBron. Last year they had him handling the ball and creating, this year he was running off picks to get him open.

I spent over $2000 on my seats yesterday, I was close enough to hear P. Jax rip his players saying, "you guys are better than this..." "are you guys going to show up for christmas or do you want to go home?" and the last one that my Fiance and I heard was, "these refs didn't put you in this hole, you guys did, now get out of it"

Take off your blinders and admit that yesterday, the Cavs came to play.
moonriver24
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:04 am    Post subject:

hi im ronnie wrote:
Lol, its coming down to blaming refs now for trailing by 20 points during the game?

Please, all the Kobe Fanboys swear him going to the line 5-6 more times was gonna dictate the outcome of this game is mistaken.

Cavs played to a game plan and stuck with it, they came with more heart than the Lakers did.

P. Jax was outcoached, and the one thing we couldn't do was let other Cavs beat us besides LeBron. Last year they had him handling the ball and creating, this year he was running off picks to get him open.

I spent over $2000 on my seats yesterday, I was close enough to hear P. Jax rip his players saying, "you guys are better than this..." "are you guys going to show up for christmas or do you want to go home?" and the last one that my Fiance and I heard was, "these refs didn't put you in this hole, you guys did, now get out of it"

You should have called all those fans who threw stuffs on court sissy then.
Or maybe you saw (if you were really there withh a $2000 ticket!) better than they did from above there.

Protests thrown at refs don't make you a fan boy. Otherwise, you should call Kobe a sissy because of his technicals. Hollier than thou art fans like you tend to see yourself a wiser than everyone is. I do agree that more free throws for Kobe may have not changed the outcome (win/loss) but certainly you should understand that when the calls were made, those calling for fouls may have to sit down on the bench and be replaced by somebody else. When calls were made, the defenders would likely be less aggressive. And so on and so on, making it possible for the attackers to score or get called properly. Non calls, meanwhile, became a gree light for defenders to be more aggressive without being afraid to get called. You see how it would play out?

It's just as ignorant to blame those fan boys for your hollier than thou art superior opinion without presenting a scenario of what might be if the calls were made properly.
ClutchShot
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:23 am    Post subject:

hi im ronnie wrote:

when they let one team get away with anything they want (hacking, illegal screens, hooking, etc.) they build something called momentum. meanwhile the other team gets completely thrown off their game. i've watched nba for 17+ years and i assure this game was 100% predetermined.
Keyser Soze
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:25 am    Post subject:

ClutchShot wrote:
hi im ronnie wrote:

when they let one team get away with anything they want (hacking, illegal screens, hooking, etc.) they build something called momentum. meanwhile the other team gets completely thrown off their game. i've watched nba for 17+ years and i assure this game was 100% predetermined.

As was Orlando Finals game 4 when they shot 19FTs to our 0 in 4th quarter and we won anyway.
ClutchShot
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:34 am    Post subject:

Keyser Soze wrote:
ClutchShot wrote:
hi im ronnie wrote:

As was Orlando Finals game 4 when they shot 19FTs to our 0 in 4th quarter and we won anyway.

no, they just try to extend series during the playoffs. the league doesn't want the controversy of extremely bad officiating in the playoffs when it really matters. they wouldn't make more or less money by throwing a series, but throwing a regular season game gets fans hyped up when their team beats a top team. and they start to watch more games and the league gets more money.
hi im ronnie
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:34 am    Post subject:

LOL, please proof-read before you hit the submit button.

You sound rather naive.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55
Page 55 of 55
Jump to: