***LAKERS -at- MAVERICKS Game Thread 02/24***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CHRISTYLE70
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:23 pm    Post subject: Just got in from the Game

I sat a few rows behind Beyonce and Jay-z and I must say.. BEYONCE IS BEAUTIFUL.. Jay-Z u Lucky Bastard

Ok about the game. Pg play is going to be the death of us we currently dont have a dependable pg on this team. I was amazed to see the Laker fans still were in full force after the trade we definitely had a huge presence. I think alot of Kobe's woes were due to the back to back. I didnt leave this game feeling like the Mavs closed the gap on us at all.

D Fish: Hes done its a wrap goodnight its over.

Kobe:Bad shooting night didnt look like he had any bounce. One thing about watching Kobe up close, every shot he takes looks like it going in there was a collective sigh of relief when he missed the game tying 3 in the 4th,

Artest: Could have had a great night but he couldnt get good position on smaller defenders all night. And he blew assignment after assignment on D, Kobe of all people told him to stop gambling on D lol.

Pau: Played for the whistle too much tonight,they have a mic on the basket and you could here him grunt like a lil girl on every play where he had some contact it seems like he tries to do a great acting job instead of playing strong.

Bynum: Has to get tougher Mentally he has to learn how to play through no calls, he got his head out the game and started forcing up bad shots Brendan Haywood did a good job on him in the second half he made him post up higher almost near the freethrow line LOL.

Lo: Lamar was the best player on the floor tonight, he came to play.

The Bench: Stunk.. No need to even describe it, Farmar and Brown looked lost.
rak617
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:24 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
dvdrdiscs wrote:
Funny how when we play against teams that have good PG, we compensate for Fish by putting someone else on the PG. Then the person that Fish guards lights him up. More recently Ray Allen and today Jason Terry. NOICE.

Not disagreeing with you, but Allen has been lighting up everyone since the all star break.

But Fisher gave him all confidence in the world.....may be he should carry Fisher's picture in his wallet.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56
Page 56 of 56
Jump to: