Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:17 pm    Post subject:

BandwagonLBJhopper wrote:
Reds622 wrote:
I wish Beasley drove to the basket a little bit more. Right now it’s 3s or nothing… might also help him find a rhythm. He has the game to score in the mid range or at the basket.. so I wish he would utilize that a bit more.

He will rain threes once Lebron gets back. I wouldn’t worry about him, teams still face guard him cause they know he can get hot.

Try DLO, he is not getting good looks now and he has been rushing his shots. I wouldn’t worry about him at all. Nobody is going to leave him open like they did to walker
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:19 pm    Post subject:

Reds622 wrote:
I wish Beasley drove to the basket a little bit more. Right now it’s 3s or nothing… might also help him find a rhythm. He has the game to score in the mid range or at the basket.. so I wish he would utilize that a bit more.

He will rain threes once Lebron gets back. I wouldn’t worry about him, teams still face guard him cause they know he can get hot.

Agree... He's always a threat when on the floor even if he's not shooting it well... I think AD and Schro has benefited from it also. They have more room to operate in the paint.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:19 pm    Post subject:

Reds622 wrote:

Agreed!
DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:36 pm    Post subject:

Pleased with the W. Surprised Memphis is as competitive absent Ja, but I shouldn't be.
slavavov
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:39 pm    Post subject:

If Beasley keeps struggling, maybe we should finish games with a DLo/Reaves backcourt (when DLo returns). That way we would have two creators who can also play off the ball and hit 3s at a high clip while also having a 2-guard in Reaves who is willing to play D and do some dirty work.
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:43 pm    Post subject:

slavavov wrote:
If Beasley keeps struggling, maybe we should finish games with a DLo/Reaves backcourt (when DLo returns). That way we would have two creators who can also play off the ball and hit 3s at a high clip while also having a 2-guard in Reaves who is willing to play D and do some dirty work.

Beasley isn’t even finishing games now and Reaves is.

It’s really if Dlo will fully replace Dennis in finishing lineups or someone else.
Bron2AD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:48 pm    Post subject:

Closing lineup should be
Dlo
Reaves
Troy
Hachimura or Vando
Ad
tox
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:55 pm    Post subject:

Missed the game but all I have to say is
PAU
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:02 pm    Post subject:

Awesome night. A win, first and foremost!

But solid effort, despite some careless TOs and poor shooting. A beautiful Davis effort, and a Pau jersey in the rafters.

And to top off the night, a move into play-in spot.

Keep it going!
aiel
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:32 pm    Post subject:

Davis is the only player one should expect to put up big numbers every game. Expectations should be different players stepping up each game on the offensive end. However, everyone who steps on the court needs to defend and rebound.
Hanging from Rafters
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:44 pm    Post subject:

Lakesh0wtime wrote:
ocho wrote:
30 and 22 for AD

Waiting for the haters to bring up his turnovers Lol.

Didn’t have to wait…you beat them to it.
Hanging from Rafters
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:52 pm    Post subject:

miggz23 wrote:
Team has looked good since DLo/BEasley/Vando starting... Keep it the way it is.

DLo/Beasley/TBJ/Vando/AD

Schro/Walker/Reaves/Rui/Wenyen

Keep shooting BEAS!!!!

Naaah…it’s time to start Reaves…need a starter that can impact the game without having plays ran for him. Bring Beasley and Rui off the bench when AD/LBJ are out and run plays for Rui/Beas to get the most effectiveness.

I strongly prefer NOT to play Reaves out of position at SF and Gabe out of position at C, both are less effective there.

Dlo/Reaves/TBjr(LBJ)/Vande/AD
Schro/Beasley/Rui(TBjr)/Gabe(Rui)/Mo
Hanging from Rafters
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:08 am    Post subject:

Dennis100mtrash wrote:
Closing lineup should be
Dlo
Reaves
Troy
Hachimura or Vando
Ad

Yep, gonna go ahead and choose Vande so it’s:
Dlo/Reaves/TBjr/Vande/AD.

Vande doesn’t have to have plays ran for him to have an impact on the game so I chose him over Rui to close. Love Rui’s game from mid range and his rebounding is good at times too. Also capable of some defense. Put Rui in and run plays for him but close with Vande.
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:39 am    Post subject:

Hanging from Rafters wrote:
miggz23 wrote:

DLo/Beasley/TBJ/Vando/AD

Keep shooting BEAS!!!!

Naaah…it’s time to start Reaves…need a starter that can impact the game without having plays ran for him. Bring Beasley and Rui off the bench when AD/LBJ are out and run plays for Rui/Beas to get the most effectiveness.

I strongly prefer NOT to play Reaves out of position at SF and Gabe out of position at C, both are less effective there.

It’s too late in the season for Ham to still be messing with the starting line-up. Everyone understand their roles right now. No need to mess with it.

It does not matter if Reaves starts or not. Reaves is still getting his minutes and closing out games. That’s all that matters.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:36 am    Post subject:

AD may be fragile, but he was tough and willing to fight last night. He was breathing through his mouth and playing through pain. He had to be exhausted.

Mouth breathing does not effectively release nitric oxide, which means the cells are not getting as much oxygen as through nasal breathing, which could lead to fatigue and stress.

IMO he's still a Robin who needs a Batman but as Robins do, he's holding down the court until Batman returns.

An aside; The game thread was flawless. I don't know if the updates have been completed but what we got last night was great. Keep up the good work DB and staff. 🤙🏾👌🏾

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Nonamehero
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:43 pm    Post subject:

miggz23 wrote:
miggz23 wrote:

DLo/Beasley/TBJ/Vando/AD

Keep shooting BEAS!!!!

It’s too late in the season for Ham to still be messing with the starting line-up. Everyone understand their roles right now. No need to mess with it.

It does not matter if Reaves starts or not. Reaves is still getting his minutes and closing out games. That’s all that matters.

Reaves shouldn’t start

Beasley benefit more with starters.

Reaves gives us good energy from bench.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:45 am    Post subject:

Much needed all-around team victory!
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:50 am    Post subject:

NEXT GAME:
    Los Angeles Lakers vs Toronto Raptors
    Crypto Arena | Los Angeles, CA | Friday, Mar. 10, 2023 @ 7:30 PM PT
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:32 am    Post subject:

Nonamehero wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
miggz23 wrote:

DLo/Beasley/TBJ/Vando/AD

Keep shooting BEAS!!!!

Reaves shouldn’t start

Beasley benefit more with starters.

Reaves gives us good energy from bench.

HBK's good where he is. He's a sparkplug coming off the bench without the pressure of being a starter. He doesn't need that weight right now. Let him learn and grow from the bench. If he keeps playing like he is his time will come.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Polarbear
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:04 pm    Post subject:

Overall, Beasley is definitely struggling
Not quite sure what it is but it’s there
But that’s kind of the way basketball season goes isn’t it players are streaky even Austin Reaves has had some bad games

I think Beasley is good where he is because that bench is really doing it for us. I don’t wanna do anything to hurt his confidence.

Keep shooting Beasley the rest of the team is behind you
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32
Page 32 of 32
Jump to: