*** Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors (01/27/24) Gm#47 ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zillethai
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:32 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
DLO is crazy that's just part of who he is. He's even acting crazy during the post game interviews he threw a towel over Mike Trudell's head. He's just crazy. (probably why I like him so much)

I wouldnt get too used to him though
Zillethai
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:37 pm    Post subject:

Kobe_Is_King13 wrote:
DLo is not the guy to trade if we're trying to win this season
Makes infinitely more sense to trade Reaves for Murray.

I will say I like Reeve's ability to finish at the rim. Reeves in the fastbreak is an automatic bucket, or automatic 2 made freethrows
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:37 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
Per Buha

Anthony Davis confirms he’s fine after his hip spasms: “I’m good.”

He said it’s the same area he’s dealt with his groin injury for most of the season.

https://x.com/jovanbuha/status/1751476471481393332?s=46&t=6-sxM4NpvzeWdNMn3aVCqg

Warrior, AD has a bad reputation, but he plays through a lot.
levon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:48 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
governator wrote:
panamaniac wrote:
ABC/ESPN crew was dreadful. Mindless Draymond PR and overall Warriors slurping for six quarters. BTW, Green still gets away with a ton. Dude hasn't learned a lick.

LOL LOL, facts

I'm pretty sure Doris was miffed

Yeah she and Breen were so sad LeBron got that call
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:56 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
TDRock wrote:
Per Buha

He said it’s the same area he’s dealt with his groin injury for most of the season.

https://x.com/jovanbuha/status/1751476471481393332?s=46&t=6-sxM4NpvzeWdNMn3aVCqg

Big facts and it’s crazy how I’ve been seeing everywhere on social media lately that he’s the most durable superstar in the league playing in 90% of games this past 365 days.

But no worries still too many casuals out there who wanna be apart of Barkley’s cancel culture sheep and call him Street Clothes
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:58 pm    Post subject:

Not human 👽👽👽

🦁👑🏀💜💛

Kblo247!
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:00 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
TDRock wrote:
Per Buha

Big facts and it’s crazy how I’ve been seeing everywhere on social media lately that he’s the most durable superstar in the league playing in 90% of games this past 365 days.

But no worries still too many casuals out there who wanna be apart of Barkley’s cancel culture sheep and call him Street Clothes

He said on access lakers that when he hurt his foot last year they sent him to a sports scientist who came up with a plan for him … that (bleep) seemed to have work in terms of availability even though people whined about him missing a couple back to backs last year. They also recommended the boxing for his training.
slavavov
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:05 pm    Post subject:

Kblo247! wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
TDRock wrote:
Per Buha

He said on access lakers that when he hurt his foot last year they sent him to a sports scientist who came up with a plan for him … that (bleep) seemed to have work in terms of availability even though people whined about him missing a couple back to backs last year. They also recommended the boxing for his training.

AD is a trooper. Even when he's hurt or injured, he wants to play. Unfortunately, he has to deal with this BS narrative that he's supposedly soft, lazy and unmotivatable. None of that BS is true.
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:13 pm    Post subject:

Amazing win!

Now let’s see if it can be the game that starts a streak.
Kblo247!
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:14 pm    Post subject:

slavavov wrote:
Kblo247! wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
TDRock wrote:
Per Buha

AD is a trooper. Even when he's hurt or injured, he wants to play. Unfortunately, he has to deal with this BS narrative that he's supposedly soft, lazy and unmotivatable. None of that BS is true.

And craziest part is he doesn’t get the whistle. See when Draymond hit him late for what was really a flagrant complete with wind up
crazylakerfan001
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:30 pm    Post subject:

The refs tonight needs to be fired, so many missed moving screens. And they almost swallowed the whistle at the end which was an obvious flagrant
anth2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:41 pm    Post subject:

Team effort.
I give kudos to everyone.
Even Ham with sticking to the starting lineup.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:42 pm    Post subject:

Kblo247! wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
TDRock wrote:
Per Buha

It worked. We see him fell on the ground for no reason way less this season and his balance seems night and day
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:55 pm    Post subject:

By the way, Steph and Lebron got 9 free throws total this game, and that’s how ridiculous the league has been treating them over the foul baiting SGA/Luka/jokic/embiid etc

https://x.com/shane00/status/1751474855374156095?s=46&t=VJNAyA603EB9oePT0uUvuw
(bleep) U dirty Green
CervantesRises
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:18 pm    Post subject:

anth2000 wrote:
Team effort.
I give kudos to everyone.
Even Ham with sticking to the starting lineup.

Trying to will that s hit huh?

#BannersOverBillboards
tox
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:43 pm    Post subject:

I literally laughed when GSW took the lead with the patented Draymond illegal screen into Steph 3
lakerfansd
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:23 am    Post subject:

Of course Kerr had the audacity to complain about the free throw discrepancy after the game, LOL. If they called all those illegal screens on the Warriors, the flagrant foul on Green for his hit to the face of Davis (and he also hit Lebron in the face but that wasn't called a foul), we should have gotten even more free throws. Glad they suck worse than us.
Nobody
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:06 am    Post subject:

lakerfansd wrote:
Of course Kerr had the audacity to complain about the free throw discrepancy after the game, LOL. If they called all those illegal screens on the Warriors, the flagrant foul on Green for his hit to the face of Davis (and he also hit Lebron in the face but that wasn't called a foul), we should have gotten even more free throws. Glad they suck worse than us.

58 threes. They shot 58 (bleep) threes. Can't get a lot of FTAs on those.
Laker7
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:55 am    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
DLO is crazy that's just part of who he is. He's even acting crazy during the post game interviews he threw a towel over Mike Trudell's head. He's just crazy. (probably why I like him so much)

Dlo is making it hard to trade him. Lakers are like "We can stand pat with DLo if you don't make it worth our while."
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:43 am    Post subject:

crazylakerfan001 wrote:
The refs tonight needs to be fired, so many missed moving screens. And they almost swallowed the whistle at the end which was an obvious flagrant

The 2 minute report should be very interesting for this one. I can’t remember how many were in the final 2 minutes but I remember some obvious blown calls that favored each team.
ducasse
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:46 pm    Post subject:

Where's the defense? Seems like no one is playing good defense in the NBA with wildly high scores and players scoring 60-70.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:31 pm    Post subject:

ducasse wrote:
Where's the defense? Seems like no one is playing good defense in the NBA with wildly high scores and players scoring 60-70.

Defense is across the hall. Clippers held Boston to 61 in 3 quarters until bench players closed out the 4th. In Boston. Is it personnel or scheme? I’m not sure.
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:13 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
ducasse wrote:

Defense is across the hall. Clippers held Boston to 61 in 3 quarters until bench players closed out the 4th. In Boston. Is it personnel or scheme? I’m not sure.

lol
1995Lakers
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:45 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
ducasse wrote:

There you go again just praising the Clippers. Everything Clippers-related out of you is praise and everything Lakers-related is negative. Also Clippers defensive rating is not much better than the Lakers so your narrative is wrong in itself. Its the offense that is the difference between the Lakers and Clippers.
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:19 pm    Post subject:

Treble Clef wrote:
crazylakerfan001 wrote:

The 2 minute report should be very interesting for this one. I can’t remember how many were in the final 2 minutes but I remember some obvious blown calls that favored each team.

So… what the 2 min say? Was Kerr right or butt hurt?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39
Page 39 of 39
Jump to: