*** Los Angeles Lakers vs Atlanta Hawks (01/30/24) Gm#49 ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Itsowheeze
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:29 pm    Post subject:

DLO chucks. The problem is he tends to focus on shooting too much and he will shoot you out of games. When he puts the focus on playmaking the offense tends to come to him.
anth2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:34 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Jeanie has to be frustrated.. there is no ifs or buts about it, there is no way we should be below 500 with the talent we have especially when that talent is AD and LeBron, I just can’t see how major changes aren’t soon

Jeanie..

Does

Not

Care

She would only care if Ham was hired over Phil, or if he was picked by Jim.

IG, Jeanie has idea if we won or lost or what place we are in. She is focused on Women of Wrestling
samnizam
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:43 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
^ I take it you're a coach because you're really going on about this.

No it just tickles my nerves when people blame coaches and not players you are telling me the coach in Boston is a better coach than Jason Kidd or Micheal Malone is better than Rick Carlisle or Mike brown is better than pop .

Based on the record they are better . It’s the players stupid
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:44 pm    Post subject:

samnizam wrote:
Lineup structure is the coaches fault (BS when you have too many injuries )
Terrible lineups are the coaches fault(BS when you have injuries and supper stars have to start)
ignoring analytics is the coaches fault( possible)
ignoring the lineups that work is the coaches fault( see me two BS before)
Constantly changing player roles is the coaches fault ( Same answer)
ignoring what worked last year is the coaches fault ( Last year was not the norm over achieving if you think otherwise you don’t know basketball)
playing guys 35-40 minutes on a back to back is the coaches fault ( we might agree on that)
starting prince/reddish/vando/ad/lbj is the coaches fault( and who would you start)
running a 5 out offense with this roster is the coaches fault( so you agree the roster is flawed lol)
not implementing pick and roll or motion offense is the coaches fault( we probably can agree on that)
trying defensive schemes but having no idea the personnel necessary is the coaches fault ( I would like to hear your defense scheme)
not starting the lineup that made the WCF all year is the coaches fault( repeating the same old stuff it was not normal last year over achieving….
playing reddish/prince 30 minutes a game is the coaches fault
not running any plays for the 17-20 ppg center coming off the bench is the coaches fault( AD scoring at well and how do you know what goes between AD and the coach )

With all do respect you need to be a coach. lol

Lets go threw this one mo time for the people in the back...

You cant blame injury arguement. Sure some people were injured but this has to be thrown out when guys like Vando came back AND HE STILL CANT START.
See Prince play like crap for over 30 min and not producing any but you still keep him in the starting lineup...Hello Max or Rui
Sitting BOTH PGS like a certified moron..and putting in VAndo and CAm? like really,,,,,,

Terrible lineups are the coaches fault(BS when you have injuries and supper stars have to start)
See my prevoius point

Sure is if i see a lineup that went to the WCF im playing them..but but but Vando was hurt..ok Then the only piece im changing out would be by committee his position. players next up in this order Rui/Max/Cam/Prince....NEXT!!!

You cant switch people's roles a PG chaning him to sg or sf is Stupid at best and Trying to make Prince guard Trea...umm how did that go? Having AR gaurd KD..umm how did that go? having AD trying to guard Joker how did that go?

ignoring what worked last year is the coaches fault ( Last year was not the norm over achieving if you think otherwise you don’t know basketball)
Last years team had to fight and claw to the playins..remember they were out of play-in before the trade..They then beat every team until they met Denver..and EVEN THEN they were always in until this idiot coach does stupid junk with rotations 3 guard lineup or not pulling players or puting them in good position to succeed THAT COACHING the team was not a fluke.

playing guys 35-40 minutes on a back to back is the coaches fault ( we might agree on that)
starting prince/reddish/vando/ad/lbj is the coaches fault( and who would you start)
how about the lineup THAT GOT YOU TO THE WCF...buty but hurt..find a replacement for that position ONLY..SIMPLE...HINT NO PRINCE STARTING.

running a 5 out offense with this roster is the coaches fault( so you agree the roster is flawed lol)
Who came up with the offense? You dumb coach must play the offense that suits the players he has..he DOESNT.

not implementing pick and roll or motion offense is the coaches fault( we probably can agree on that)
Welp this just killed and proves everyone elses point that his offense sucks..THANK YOUUUU!

trying defensive schemes but having no idea the personnel necessary is the coaches fault ( I would like to hear your defense scheme)
Roll the player off the three line and lead them into AD..ad Woods out there and let AD become a shotblock helper...man to man defense. If a team is driving inside..force them to shoot outside with a zone..SPARINGLY..as they can get hot then force them into our center again. If one person is hot..THA KANG needs to be like Kobe and pick him up...he is tha KANG right? Or is that just a Kobe thing?

not starting the lineup that made the WCF all year is the coaches fault( repeating the same old stuff it was not normal last year over achieving….
not running any plays for the 17-20 ppg center coming off the bench is the coaches fault( AD scoring at well and how do you know what goes between AD and the coach )
See previous answer...smh. Its his fault.

With all do respect you need to be a coach. lol.

With all due respect you need to tell your relative ham to STEP DOWN.
samnizam
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:58 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
samnizam wrote:

You cant blame injury arguement. Sure some people were injured but this has to be thrown out when guys like Vando came back AND HE STILL CANT START.
See Prince play like crap for over 30 min and not producing any but you still keep him in the starting lineup...Hello Max or Rui
Sitting BOTH PGS like a certified moron..and putting in VAndo and CAm? like really,,,,,,

See my prevoius point

Sure is if i see a lineup that went to the WCF im playing them..but but but Vando was hurt..ok Then the only piece im changing out would be by committee his position. players next up in this order Rui/Max/Cam/Prince....NEXT!!!

You cant switch people's roles a PG chaning him to sg or sf is Stupid at best and Trying to make Prince guard Trea...umm how did that go? Having AR gaurd KD..umm how did that go? having AD trying to guard Joker how did that go?

Last years team had to fight and claw to the playins..remember they were out of play-in before the trade..They then beat every team until they met Denver..and EVEN THEN they were always in until this idiot coach does stupid junk with rotations 3 guard lineup or not pulling players or puting them in good position to succeed THAT COACHING the team was not a fluke.

how about the lineup THAT GOT YOU TO THE WCF...buty but hurt..find a replacement for that position ONLY..SIMPLE...HINT NO PRINCE STARTING.

Who came up with the offense? You dumb coach must play the offense that suits the players he has..he DOESNT.

Welp this just killed and proves everyone elses point that his offense sucks..THANK YOUUUU!

Roll the player off the three line and lead them into AD..ad Woods out there and let AD become a shotblock helper...man to man defense. If a team is driving inside..force them to shoot outside with a zone..SPARINGLY..as they can get hot then force them into our center again. If one person is hot..THA KANG needs to be like Kobe and pick him up...he is tha KANG right? Or is that just a Kobe thing?

Hay coach wannabe…lol ham is not my relative…

Based on you assumptions the coach in Boston is a better coach than Jason Kidd or Micheal Malone is better than Rick Carlisle or Mike brown is better than pop .

Based on the record right now they are better coaches are they coach ? It’s players league stupid…

By the way I never said coach ham is a great coach …
Have a good night coach.
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:02 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
samnizam wrote:

See my prevoius point

It’s a different team than last year. We filled our roster with throw aways.
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:18 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
samnizam wrote:

See my prevoius point

smh...do you think the FO didnt give Ham the heads up? Now they could have ignored him like THEY DID WITH SHRO..but some of this is HAM's fault. He has to make adjustments with players and put them in the best possible positon.....Like people on here whine about the Denver series ..its the exact same thing..he cant put people in a good position nor put out a decent rotation. Hayes over Woods? Prince starting and not showing anyrhing game after game after game?
Bron2AD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:21 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
Halflife wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
samnizam wrote:

See my prevoius point

smh...do you think the FO didnt give Ham the heads up? Now they could have ignored him like THEY DID WITH SHRO..but some of this is HAM's fault. He has to make adjustments with players and put them in the best possible positon.....Like people on here whine about the Denver series ..its the exact same thing..he cant put people in a good position nor put out a decent rotation. Hayes over Woods? Prince starting and not showing anyrhing game after game after game?

Don’t reason, he brick fan from inner city who still pissed about us trading 🧱
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:30 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
Halflife wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
samnizam wrote:

See my prevoius point

This team is worse than last year and that’s with a healthy bron and AD. Hamm clearly isn’t a fit, but most celebrated the run to the WCF, which means he was either good. The teams we played were compromised. ADs nickname of “every other game Davis” was imaginary , or our talent was so superior, they won in spite of him.

The coach that can make reddish, Hayes, Prince, wood, into contributing players will win coach of the year because all of those guys alone were thrown away. Now they are all on the same squad.
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:32 pm    Post subject:

Bron2AD wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
Halflife wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
samnizam wrote:

See my prevoius point

Than i ask @Halflife how would you be able to make WB work in the starting lineup? The only way i know is him coming off the bench and playing with the 2nd unit and he could play his natural balls to the wall and score all he likes but when AD or LBJ comes in he just didnt play well with them. LBJ someone that can shoot the 3 to space the floor and he not that guy. Vogel wanted him to play with the 2nd unit but he refused..Even ham tried and he refused.

Look at the Cllippers ..KW and PG or more periemeter that their bread and butter to where LBJ is driving inside and having a PG that can shoot the 3 or space the floor. KW and PG dont need that they need more scoreing so it kind of worked and now they have HArden and where is WB..on the bench but he NOT COMPLAINING. There is nothing they could do but trade him.
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:42 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
Bron2AD wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
Halflife wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
samnizam wrote:

See my prevoius point

Than i ask @Halflife how would you be able to make WB work in the starting lineup? The only way i know is him coming off the bench and playing with the 2nd unit and he could play his natural balls to the wall and score all he likes but when AD or LBJ comes in he just didnt play well with them. LBJ someone that can shoot the 3 to space the floor and he not that guy. Vogel wanted him to play with the 2nd unit but he refused..Even ham tried and he refused.

Look at the Cllippers ..KW and PG or more periemeter that their bread and butter to where LBJ is driving inside and having a PG that can shoot the 3 or space the floor. KW and PG dont need that they need more scoreing so it kind of worked and now they have HArden and where is WB..on the bench but he NOT COMPLAINING. There is nothing they could do but trade him.

Russ didn’t work. No one wanted him here other than Bron and AD. Hamm brought him off the bench and IIRC we started to play better. Close to 500. Right where we are now. The difference is AD has been healthy. To say Russ refused to come off bench is dishonest. He literally came off the bench. Vogel never approached it because Bron on down quit on Frank. That’s the biggest weakness. We don’t have player leadership. Guys that set the tone. Extension of the coach. With this teams make up that should be bron and AD, but both guys lack that quality. You go back in both guys history and they never had it.
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:48 pm    Post subject:

Troy brown, Dennis, Lonnie walker, Wenyen imho are better than Hayes, Prince, reddish. You could argue Wood is the only upgrade but he is even a guy that no other teams wanted to touch.
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:08 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
Troy brown, Dennis, Lonnie walker, Wenyen imho are better than Hayes, Prince, reddish. You could argue Wood is the only upgrade but he is even a guy that no other teams wanted to touch.

Even Malik Beasley is better than Prince.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:10 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
Bron2AD wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
Halflife wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
samnizam wrote:

See my prevoius point

Russ didn’t work. No one wanted him here other than Bron and AD. Hamm brought him off the bench and IIRC we started to play better. Close to 500. Right where we are now. The difference is AD has been healthy. To say Russ refused to come off bench is dishonest. He literally came off the bench. Vogel never approached it because Bron on down quit on Frank. That’s the biggest weakness. We don’t have player leadership. Guys that set the tone. Extension of the coach. With this teams make up that should be bron and AD, but both guys lack that quality. You go back in both guys history and they never had it.

You remember when Ham and WB had a arguement. That was about his time and playing on the bench. When that got out...WB was traded.
Also i think LBJ leads at times BUT ONLY in the playoffs..he will play super defense and super offense which is shown in the 1st... but in regular season? nope..he dont uplift them..he did a little in the beginng of the season like continueing to throw the ball to Cam in the corner..but right now? He thinks his son good enough to play on a NBA team..smh.

AD? He dont seem to voice his complaints or displeasure or anything. IF he not getting the ball? He says nothing..IF he dont want to play the Center position? He dont say nothing to the coach but says it to the media..smh.

Man i miss some Kobe and Shaq or Erving/Kareem or even dominque who never seemed to want to trade his whole team and just played and carried his team on his back to get them to the playoffs.
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm    Post subject:

^russ ultimately came off the bench. He seemed to have respect for Hamm.regardless. Me, you most everyone else knew he wasn’t going to fit. Now that he’s gone we still have lingering issues from Vogel’s last year. I was curious who would get the blame once he left. Hamm is it.

Zero player leadership. Team easily quits when adversity hits. I know he’s protected in these parts but that’s a reflection on Bron. But he doesn’t care.

Kobe got gassed by the media and some fans too when things got rough but he owned it. Wore it. Embraced it.

Looking towards the playoffs and thinking bron will turn it may not be wise. He’s gassed every third game. His numbers don’t amount to much winning so pointing to those doesn’t meant much.

Let’s hope we turn it around.
Dominic1981
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:35 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
Darvin Ham said he isn’t on social media and wasn’t aware of Christian Wood’s pregame “Lol” tweet. He said he wanted to keep Wood in his typical role and felt he had a solid game tonight. He added that lineups aren’t a “popularity contest” and are about what’s best for the team.

https://x.com/jovanbuha/status/1752529649978966180?s=46&t=6-sxM4NpvzeWdNMn3aVCqg

This is why nobody in the NBA wants Christian Wood. He’s a child.
Kblo247!
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:52 pm    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
Halflife wrote:

But we put him in the awkward spot with Pippen JR too
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:25 am    Post subject:

Kblo247! wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
Halflife wrote:

But we put him in the awkward spot with Pippen JR too

The way things are currently looking, Pippen Jr may even be better than Prince.
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:19 am    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
Halflife wrote:

Forgot Malik. I’m not saying those guys are world beaters, but they certainly knew their roles. Lonnie a lot like our current guys was on a random minutes count but always seemed ready when available. None of those guys played into the media narrative.

Currently our role guys hear hamm taking the brunt so they seem to play like “ don’t blame me.”

Losing Dennis stung.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:18 am    Post subject:

I have one foot off of the Darvin Ham Buss and the other on a patch of Crisco. The team's not playing like they care, there's no energy. In his post game pressers, Darvin's not exuding positive vibes. SIGH I'm slowly losing faith in him. From the way the team is playing I get the feeling he's lost the locker room. Maybe Rob can pull off another trade deadline miracle. DO IT ROB!

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:07 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
Quote:
Darvin Ham said he isn’t on social media and wasn’t aware of Christian Wood’s pregame “Lol” tweet. He said he wanted to keep Wood in his typical role and felt he had a solid game tonight. He added that lineups aren’t a “popularity contest” and are about what’s best for the team.

https://x.com/jovanbuha/status/1752529649978966180?s=46&t=6-sxM4NpvzeWdNMn3aVCqg

I didn't see the tweet. I don't follow C Wood. What was the tweet?

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:17 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
TDRock wrote:
Quote:

I didn't see the tweet. I don't follow C Wood. What was the tweet?

All it said was “lol”. It was right before the game, right after the starters were announced so everyone assumes it was his response to not starting. He claims he had meant to quote tweet something that wasn’t basketball related and write lol with it but that the quote didn’t show up. Seemed like a bogus excuse.
Bron2AD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:23 pm    Post subject:

Bron2AD wrote:
blowout by 50 points

amost right
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12
Jump to: